• 273 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4717 Players Online
  • 4444 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Should ranked be in mineplex?

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by DaFoxnDaHound10, Apr 23, 2022.

?

Would you want to add ranked to mineplex

This poll will close on Sep 10, 2022 at 7:04 PM.
  1. Yes

57.9%
  2. No

42.1%
  1. My bad, thought this was a java thread lol

Posted Apr 26, 2022
    LockNess8221 likes this.
  2. I'm a bit iffy on this. Sure, Mineplex could have a ranked system, but I feel that there might be some problems with it. Two things that were already mentioned is that there would be plenty of cheaters and there would be a lack of updates. Bedrock doesn't have that many staff members so banning the cheaters may take a bit. If a ranked gamemode was implemented there would also need to be balancing, and we have a lack of developers so that would be a problem. One last problem I think this would bring is that there would be quite a lot of toxicity in the ranked gamemodes, and that is something that Mineplex wouldn't want to promote. However, I wouldn't mind seeing a ranked gamemode as you would be able to put yourself up for a challenge. So, while a ranked gamemode could work, some problems would arise that would need to be addressed.

Posted Apr 27, 2022
    LockNess8221 likes this.
  3. in about π years it will have 30000 players

Posted Apr 27, 2022
    LockNess8221 likes this.
  4. I think it would be good for people who like playing competitively. But there are also some downsides, such has stat boosters, cheaters, and toxicity. For there to be a ranked gamemode, it would have to be moderated constantly.

Posted Apr 30, 2022
    flowtides likes this.
  5. They need to get a much larger playerbase before adding ranked and unranked my guy

Posted May 1, 2022
    Ryon and PurgeSum like this.
  6. In 3.14 years? I doubt it. Mineplex might not make it that far

Posted May 1, 2022
  7. 3.14159269159 all i can remember

Posted May 1, 2022