• 2740 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10182 Players Online
  • 7442 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Should MP have Carl Polls more frequently?

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by Jango_55, May 13, 2019.

?

Polls more frequently?

1. Yes

38 vote(s)
    95.0%
  2. no

2 vote(s)
    5.0%
  1. I think so

Posted May 13, 2019
  2. We just re-introduced the polls system this week. In comparison to the frequency of polls in the last month, I completely agree and that's why it's been changed. In comparison to the length between when polls switch, I have no comment because this hasn't happened yet.

I'm glad to see you're as excited about the return of polls as we are!

Posted May 13, 2019
    xOeuf and Jango_55 like this.
  3. i think so too

Posted May 13, 2019
  4. Hopefully, in the future, this happens.

Posted May 14, 2019
  5. I completely agree! I love answering polls, they’re so fun!

Posted May 14, 2019
    Jango_55 likes this.
  6. They're definitely helpful, so I'd love to see more after this one. I just hope they're relevant and actually help the server.

Posted May 14, 2019
    Jango_55 likes this.
  7. Hey there,

I think the polls are good for everyone. They give players rewards and the chance to give their opinion out instead of making a forum thread or anything, and they give the higher-ups good insight as to what the community wants to see.

+1 of having more polls from me.

Posted May 14, 2019
    Jango_55 likes this.
  8. Hello there! o/

The polls systems has recently been reintroduced and I believe there was not enough time to observe the frequency of polls. I'm sure the staff team planned to use it as much as necessary since its purpose is to help community members offer feedback effortlessly.
    This is probably the most facile way that lets players communicate their opinions to the staff team and also earn rewards! I see your point and I'd be glad to see that there will be as many pools as possible!

Posted May 14, 2019
  9. Hello!

I'll definitely agree with that we should get these in-game polls more frequently to see community feedback effectively as polls on other platforms (e.g on Discord) won't show the real wishes of the whole community.

More about that I explained in this my post, make sure to check it, and there's a quote from that:

Posted May 14, 2019
  10. Yes because they give us rewards if we answer them

Plus the Mineplex community's input is also important since... well, it's just that WE ARE ALWAYS ON THE SERVER

Posted May 14, 2019
  11. Here is my bland answer.

(Yes)

Posted May 15, 2019
  12. I hope they do!

Posted May 15, 2019
    Acerna, xOeuf, Cupi Wupi and 5 others like this.
  13. Well Bedrock did not get a poll, so I hope they start doing polls on Bedrock too.

Posted May 15, 2019
  14. Polls on PE would not be as beneficial as they are on PC. The two servers are quite different in terms of what their objectives are.

Posted May 15, 2019
    Posted May 15, 2019
  16. What are the objectives on Bedrock and how are they different from Java?

Posted May 15, 2019
  17. There can be a trivia where if you answer the question correct, you get a reward!

Posted May 15, 2019
  18. I think polls are much more efficient than the forums because it is only the same 100 people giving opinions rather than the whole server.

Posted May 15, 2019
  19. Community feedback is always great

Posted Jun 3, 2019
    Jango_55 likes this.
  20. I think polls should only really be put out if necessary. You don't want a flood of unimportant information, but in the end, it would be quite nice to have more of a say as a player :D

Posted Jun 3, 2019
    Jango_55 likes this.