• 959 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3538 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Should I start posting (more) on the formus???

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by TheThundermage/Pikathief, Dec 1, 2019.

?

Should I use the Forums more??

1. yes

2. no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I never really use the forums that much, (don't play on Mineplex much, but that's mostly because I don't play Minecraft much atm, I'm playing a lot of Terraria) but I think it should change if the community thinks so too, plus, I'm thinking of applying for somethings, (don't know yet) and I think having a good reputation on the forums/in game would help. (use the poll it would help me to know because I'm lazy ._.)

Posted Dec 1, 2019
  2. We would always love more activity and people to bounce around ideas with on the forums (as well as in-game!). I think it would be a great idea to become more active on the forums as long as it's something that you enjoy doing. I do know that being active on the forums as well as in-game is always a huge plus when applying for any position within Mineplex.

I would love to play with you in-game to help increase your activity! Add me in-game (/f fredericksburg) if you'd like to play together sometime. :)

Posted Dec 1, 2019
  3. I've sent you a friend request, my user is Pikathief :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 1, 2019
    fredericksburg likes this.
  4. Yea, you absolutely should post more! It's always nice to see members become active, and it's relaxing and pleasant talking about taser wielding madmen trying to kill electric chickens. (Note to self: is electric chickens a good band name?)

Feel free to add me on Mineplex - /f KerbalBoy
    Or on discord if you want - KerbalBoy#4474

Hope to see ya around!

Posted Dec 2, 2019
  5. If you want to be active, go for it. Don't force yourself though, then it'll become a chore. Being active on the forums can help with an abundance of our applications you are able to apply for too.

Unfortunetly, we'll be asking you to keep things like this to your wall as it isn't talking about our forums really and more so talking about what you should do. Feel free to message me with questions or concerns.

Posted Dec 2, 2019
    Animalll likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.