• 1167 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6509 Players Online
  • 5342 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Should I Shave my Hair?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Pubbsby, Apr 7, 2020.

?

Should I shave my hair because of quarantine?

1. Yes

13 vote(s)
    40.6%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    9.4%
  3. Maybe- it depends

13 vote(s)
    40.6%
  4. Maybe- ask someone first

3 vote(s)
    9.4%
  1. My hair is too long, and barbershops near me are closed. Should I shave my hair?

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  2. If you're going to do it, quarantine is the best time to do it!

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    Shrxt likes this.
  3. Good day, susketchup!

I would be lying if I said that I didn’t think about this too. But I wanted to go extreme and go bald. I enjoy my hair too much to do that so I don’t think that’ll happen.

Your question is really up to you. I would suggest to look up a few YouTube Videos on this topic so that you won’t de-scalp yourself. I wish you the best of luck if you do carry out this thought!

Thank you,
    FabianTuck

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  4. My hair is getting super long, so I'm probably just going to cut it myself but I'm not going to go bald.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  5. yeah shave it

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  6. Hey there, if I were you, I would shave it, but I would be really careful when doing so, as mistakes are made very easily when shaving beards too, let alone hair.

It's really up to you though, if you feel like you can do it, go ahead!

Posted Apr 7, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 8, 2020
  7. you know having short hair is the best feeling, plus there's no one around to see if it looks bad!

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  8. Heyo!

It is completely your choice if you want to shave your hair or not. Personally if this were my me I wouldn’t decide to shave my hair because I like my hair how it is right now, but again this is your choice.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  9. I suggest before shaving it all of, get a wig cap!! See how you'd rock having a shaved head to see if you like it before taking that big step! I have long hair as well and bangs that I have to trim myself as of lately.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  10. Man it really depends on what you want. Don't second guess your gut feeling if you ask me. Personally I think that even because you are asking for opinions on here that means you may not be 100% confident about doing it, which in that case I would suggest waiting a few days and coming back to the idea in your head and decide if you still feel like doing it, instead of making a quick decision and regretting it later.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  11. Hello everyone!

Thanks for responding to my post; this will make me think about shaving my hair more than twice. Will you guys like to see me before and after if I do shave my hair? Thanks!

-susketchup

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 8, 2020
  12. you need to go bald

Posted Apr 8, 2020
  13. Like the majority of everyone else said, it's really up to you and if you would feel confident with no hair. Your reasoning behind doing it is great but I would make sure you really want to go through with it first before doing it.

Yes that would be awesome! If you did decide to shave your hair, it would be cool to see the contrast in the before and after pictures.

Posted Apr 8, 2020
  14. I think you should, I mean now is the time to do it! You aren't really going to be going out into public so why not? If I were to shave my hair I would die because I have very curly hair and I wouldn't want to ruin it, I don't know how your hair is, but I say go for it!

Posted Apr 8, 2020
  15. There are two types of guys that can pull off a shaved head, a swole military/felon type and someone with very angular/masculine features, If you have softer features you won’t be able to pull it off

Posted Apr 8, 2020
  16. yes, we will go skin head together haha

Posted Apr 8, 2020
    Pubbsby likes this.
  17. You never know the shape of your head until you shave your hair. You also won't sweat or anything or have to wash your hair. Go for it honestly.

Posted Apr 8, 2020
  18. Personally I am not shaving any of my hair because my hair isn't currently bothering me. If your hair is long and is really annoying you in your daily routines, go ahead and do it! It's not like your going to see a lot of people during these current times.

Posted Apr 8, 2020
  19. long hair gang

ps. if you want to, do it.

Posted Apr 8, 2020