• 2363 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8622 Players Online
  • 6259 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Should I Return?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by CorgisAddict, Jul 14, 2019 at 11:04 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I used to be a very active user on Mineplex, Mineplex Forums, and even Minecraft itself to the point where I played the game way too much. I would took short day to day breaks from the game and the server every now and then and then I just guess that led to me not wanting to play the game anymore and just moving on. I was wondering if Mineplex is still the great server I knew about one and a half to two years ago and if it's worth coming back if I'm ever bored and have nothing to do.

Thanks for the feedback!

Posted Jul 14, 2019 at 11:04 AM
  2. Hey there,
    In the past two years Mineplex has changed significantly. Everything from the rules, staff, gamemodes, and players have undergone changes. Some people like these changes, and other do not. In most ways, however, I would say Mineplex is still a great server, and I would also say it is experiencing quite a resurgence at the moment, especially as the current popularity for Minecraft grows as well. There is only one way to see if it is still worth playing for you personality though, and that is to come on and try it out.

At the end of the day, the decision to return or not ultimately belongs to you! Personally, I would recommend that you give it a try. Come play some Cake Wars and see how you feel.

Good luck!

Posted Jul 14, 2019 at 11:16 AM,
    Last edited Jul 14, 2019 at 11:57 AM
  3. Like Goudge said this isn't a choice others can make for you. If you're motivated to join then I suggest you join but if you don't want to then don't. It's based on your own goals and motivation. But regarding to what's changed there's been a lot! I could tell you what's changed but I feel as if you should play and experience what's new to Mineplex on your own.

Posted Jul 14, 2019 at 11:45 AM
  4. Thank you both! I'll log into Minecraft sometime soon and hop on the server to see what's changed and play around for a little bit.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 14, 2019 at 2:34 PM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.