• 1588 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9363 Players Online
  • 7775 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Should I return?

Discussion in 'Clans' started by RedCanyonGaming, Jan 19, 2021.

?

Should I play next season?

1. yes

2. no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello.

Some of you may know me, others may not. I was part of some clans, normally on clans 4 and 6 back in the day. I am curious as to what has happened lately within the clans community, which servers are active, etc. I am also curious as to what the meta is. Back when I played the meta was assassin evade and recall, normally my clan would control the server we were on with that, and the other clans would normally build near the shops (I assume that hasn't changed). I've heard that Season 7 is coming soon, if that's true, when and what's being changed and added? I hope to see you guys soon!

Thanks,
    -Red

Posted Jan 19, 2021
  2. What's up bro!

I do indeed remember you! Welcome back. Clans has changed significantly, in many aspects. Firstly, it is under new management and administration, which you can see on the staff page. Furthermore, evade has significantly changed. I suggest you experiment with it to see how it works now, as it is much different. Tank kits have more of a presence in Clans now due to the evade modification (although assassin is still a very prominent, and the most heavily used kit in clans). Also, you can no longer recall whilst slowed.

There are a variety of changes that have occurred since you have last played. You can view many of them in the Clans changelog posts by GrandpaNguyens and mepman9 in the Clans Announcements section of the forum. I suggest you see what has been done to get a feel of how clans will be now.

Glad to see some familiar faces come back to the community (even if it is only temporarily :))

Posted Jan 20, 2021
    RedCanyonGaming likes this.
  3. Clans dead

Posted Jan 20, 2021

4. Thanks for the information, I will probably check it out in an MPS, should be fun to play again. Got quite a large group of clans newbies, I was wondering what the meta Knight and Brute builds are? Also, does anyone have an ETA for season 7? I believe the last season I played was 4... time flies.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 20, 2021
  5. I'm not too much of an expert on tank kits as much as I am an expert on assassin, but I will say that defensive stance has been used much more significantly recently. But, for the most part, people still use Hilt Smash 5 and Bulls charge with Deflection. For Brute, many people now use intimidation, since it gives slowness. However, similarly to evade, that skill also has changed recently, so I suggest you check that out while you're in the MPS.

Regarding your question about the Clans ETA, there currently is not one. However, with some leaks being released, one can only anticipate that it will be soon. Any news about clans and its reset can be found in the announcements section of the Clans subforum, or on the -unapproved link-

Posted Jan 20, 2021
    RedCanyonGaming likes this.
  6. ...or on the Official Mineplex Clans Discord. Add me on discord @Gridlocke#5656 if you want to be invited

Posted Jan 20, 2021

7. Sounds good! Thanks! I look forward to see whats going to happen!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 20, 2021
  8. I think that in season 7 people will be back for a while like before all the past seasons new seasons become hype for a while and then they die out until the next season comes by and it might be that mineplex changes the reasons why clans dies

Posted Jan 20, 2021
  9. not always

Posted Jan 20, 2021
  10. Hey! I think I remember you from previous seasons. I think you should definitely come back because Season 7 seems really promising, based off of the few leaks that have been given to us by Flaym, Alex, and the Clans Management team as a whole. There's no estimated release date for the season and the changelog is currently private, but I'm sure they'll become public pretty soon so I'd recommend checking out the clans discord so you don't miss out; you can join the official clans discord here.

Posted Jan 20, 2021
  11. agree

Posted Jan 20, 2021
  12. agreed

Posted Jan 21, 2021
  13. Hey there! I don't believe I've ever seen you around, however you should totally play next season. I'm not sure how long you've been gone, but it's always nice to see new/old faces on the server. As said previously, the new season has a lot in store, and from a past CMA point of view, and a current Clans Insights member, I can guarantee you it's going to be a good one. A lot of people still play assassin, however, I've seen a lot of people playing tank kits. I hope to see you there!

Posted Jan 24, 2021
  14. Thanks everyone, I will look forward to playing next season!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 28, 2021
  15. No don’t come back it’s not fun

Posted Feb 7, 2021
    klaz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.