• 250 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6324 Players Online
  • 6074 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Should I Make A Halloween Havoc Challenger Guide?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by BlazeFire, Oct 16, 2021.

1. I've already beaten it three times in just over two days, and I've got seven wins in total across four years, so I think I'm qualified to talk about this. The game has a lot of ins and outs that are worth knowing to get Challenger wins, or A WIN, if that's a struggle, and I'd be willing to teach you! If you want me to. Should I make a guide detailing all I know? I have a lot to do, and more important things I should be writing, but with two weeks of this to go, making one early could be helpful.

Posted Oct 16, 2021
  2. Please do :D

Posted Oct 16, 2021
    BlazeFire likes this.
  3. I need to beat both Challenger and Normal, so a guide would be great. :)

Posted Oct 16, 2021
    BlazeFire likes this.
  4. Yes, please. Challenger is a rollercoaster of emotions. If one person dies, that's the end of the game most of the time.

Posted Oct 16, 2021,
    Last edited Oct 17, 2021
    BlazeFire likes this.
  5. Should it be a forum post or a video?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 16, 2021
  6. 8d just watch it as a maze guide =/

Posted Oct 16, 2021
  7. Both

Posted Oct 16, 2021
  8. During the time I played halloween havoc with my friends, we tried out the challenger mode like you mentioned and oh my gosh it's hard, and I think its safe to say that a lot of other players (especially new players) struggle with challenger mode, so making a guide definitely would help. <3

Posted Oct 16, 2021
    BlazeFire and CatFan105 like this.
  9. YES PLZ. I cannot beat challenger cuz i am very noob xD

Posted Oct 16, 2021
    BlazeFire, anna dot and StyxKiller03 like this.
  10. I love this idea!!

Posted Oct 16, 2021
    BlazeFire likes this.
  11. Yes please- I can't for the life of me even get past the giant.

Posted Oct 17, 2021
    BlazeFire likes this.
  12. Yesss!!! Definitely of course!!!! People every year end up struggling with challenger and just don't know how to beat it, it's honestly extremely difficult. Moreover, when I did used to play Halloween Havoc last year and I decided to try challenger first shot at it and I immediately died within a few seconds of starting the game. If someone were to go and make a guide on this I'm sure so many people will be grateful because they'll have a better hint at what's to come and how to prepare against it. In addition to this from what I've heard and I remember from last year there are certain aspects which are pretty difficult such as the maze for example thus this would be incredible. With that in mind you absolutely should go for it and make a Halloween Havoc Challenger guide.

Posted Oct 18, 2021
    BlazeFire likes this.
  13. Whoops, just realized this.

More people would understand what to do if it were a forums posts because most people are in fact, visual learners, and if they see what they're working with they're likely to understand what's happening much better.

Posted Oct 18, 2021
    BlazeFire likes this.
  14. That would be epic! I really need to improve at HH/HHC but I'm so badddddddd

Posted Oct 22, 2021
    BlazeFire likes this.
  15. OP OP Posted Oct 25, 2021
    BubbleBear1 likes this.