• 824 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3403 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Should be able to pick which game with mixed arcade

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Games' started by gamenight812, Oct 27, 2019.

?

Should we be able to pick what game mode with mixed arcade

1. Yes

54.5%
  2. No

45.5%
  1. I personally really enjoy the mixed arcade game where there is a one shot bow and I have even bought a kit for the game mode. I just don’t like that there is only a chance that I will get that game mode

Posted Oct 27, 2019
  2. Heyo!

Well, if you can't pick the game, what's the point of "Mixed Arcade?" It is called Mixed for a reason.

Posted Oct 30, 2019
    Aod42286 and Cheatrr like this.
  3. I think keeping the current rotation system as well as having separate games for each Arcade game would be nice to have on Bedrock. Like you stated, I would also like the ability to focus on a specific Arcade game instead of having to play it once every four times. Having each Arcade game as its own game would be an effective solution to the issue you've brought up, and I do not see any problems with it. Bedrock has a sufficient player count to support these extra games, and the Arcade games that are currently available on Bedrock are quite popular on Java. As such, I'm sure many players will enjoy it if this were to be implemented.

Posted Oct 30, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.