• 1186 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6309 Players Online
  • 5123 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Should add a factions server.

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by codyscottmarston, May 3, 2020.

1. Factions is a great way to advertise your server and its a very popular game mode. It's one of my personal favourite game modes on Minecraft.

Posted May 3, 2020
  2. Factions was in the server before, but as far as i've heard factions isn't coming back.

Posted May 3, 2020
  3. Hey!
    I understand that you may like factions and yes, it is very popular and fun, but it seems very unnecessary, as Mineplex already has clans, which is basically the same thing just more unique and titled 'Clans'. Overall, I'm not really on board with this idea, but still interesting to think about. Well, have a great rest of your day!

Posted May 3, 2020
  4. He's talking about bedrock. There's no clans on bedrock

Posted May 4, 2020
  5. Thread moved to Bedrock Ideas
    Factions was already a previous gamemode like mentioned above. I can’t foresee it making a comeback in the future though. When survival was implemented, Factions lost a lot of its player count. I don’t think it would be very popular if it made a comeback given the fact that it had a low player count before.

Once skyblock becomes public, Bedrock will already have 2 survival type games. Even though factions is more competitive, I don’t think Mineplex needs 3 survival type games on the network, just seems unnecessary.

Posted May 4, 2020
    Steven190 likes this.
  6. Survival was the successor to Factions. I spoke directly with the Bedrock Development Manager on the matter, and he informed me that, as of over a year ago, Factions was a terminal gamemode and would not be receiving further updates.

Posted May 4, 2020
  7. Yes,Factions is so popular that it has about 0 people playing it everyday.
    Survival Mode is better, it isn’t as hard as Factions, it is cooler, people always trade between each other and you can find 32k(god) weapons. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t like cheaters, but the 32k armor is the only way to protect yourself from the people with fire bows

Posted May 4, 2020
  8. I heard that Factions is similar to Clans, but I am not sure since Bedrock doesn’t have Clans,I hope that one day Mineplex will add an option of creating a clan in Survival Mode

Posted May 4, 2020
  9. Thank you everyone for your help. I will be looking forward to playing survival mode on the server :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 5, 2020
  10. I hope that I will meet you in Survival Mode

Posted May 5, 2020