• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Shop NPCs Not Working

Discussion in 'Clans' started by AbDabTheFab, Dec 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AbDabTheFab

AbDabTheFab

Hello,

I am very busy at the moment so I am going to get straight to the point, wasting no time. The 'Building Materials' NPC in the East Shops on Clans-7 do not work when I right-click them. Please fix this as it is very annoying when I am trying to sell cobblestone and buy wood, food and etc.

~Ab

Posted Dec 5, 2018
    Adrianna likes this.
  2. PeytonSam

PeytonSam

Heya AbDabTheFab, you'll more then likely get a quicker response and such if you post a bug report here. Bug reports are checked pretty often and get faster responses from my experience. Just make sure you provide enough information :)

Posted Dec 5, 2018
  3. lukafin

lukafin

I just tried using the exact NPC you were talking about and it worked completely fine to me. Would you mind checking if the issue still exists for you, if it does it might be a clientside issue as it works fine for me.

Posted Dec 5, 2018
  4. Lionatthezoo

Lionatthezoo

Hello,
    I have contacted a member of the Clans team for you and I was able to gather the following information -

Sometimes the NPC's can become bugged and if this occurs you should report it at www.mineplex.com/bugs
    As other players are not experiencing this it is likely being caused by the version of Minecraft you are playing, in order to fix the issue try changing your version to 1.8.x

The thing you should try to do first is change your version and if this does not help I advise that you make a bug report.

If you have any other questions feel free to message on the forums.

Posted Dec 5, 2018
  5. Adrianna

Adrianna

Heyo I just wanted to quickly note that this is a very simple fix and you do not need to switch your version for this. If you ever have issues with any of the NPC's in shops simply relog/restart your Minecraft. I've seen this several times in Clans and it is a known bug to CM.

If you do find any other bugs feel free to report them at the link above www.mineplex.com/bugs or message any CM/A and we'll forward it to the correct place.

Posted Dec 6, 2018 at 1:23 AM
    Dva likes this.
  6. Dva

Dva

Thanks Adrianna for the information! Just to recap, all you need to do to solve the NPC problem is relog/restart Minecraft. Since the OP's concern has been addressed, I'll go ahead and lock the thread. For future reference, if you need help with something or have questions, you should post a thread in the Help section of the forums.

Thread locked.

Posted Dec 6, 2018 at 1:30 AM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.