• 1558 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1558 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Shop changes

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Disgruntle, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Bold claim. I don't think you realize how much of a difference xp boosters can make especially when using them back to back. I'd much rather xp boosters be available in the Immortal shop so purchasing them is pretty limited.

Posted Oct 19, 2020
  2. If they were to be made a fairly high price, then not only would it limit most people from buying them in bulk, but it wouldn't detract players from buying Immortal since you'd still be getting one XP boost for fairly cheap as part of subscribing.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 19, 2020
  3. I have to side with Anthony here. For example, I used an xp booster yesterday and was able to gain nearly 220k xp. I was actually gone for most of the day as well. If a purchase function is added to xp boosters, I would add them to the immortal shop, and make them fairly pricey.

Posted Oct 19, 2020
  4. Thanks for the feedback, that makes sense. That could work too I suppose to encourage people to subscribe to Immortal for longer.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 19, 2020
    JeAtteint likes this.
  5. -1 The XP boosters violate the EULA. And until LT are willing to admit that I'm formally against em.

Posted Oct 19, 2020
  6. how do they violate eula mineplex level has no effect on the gameplay and the level is only thing u get with xp

Posted Oct 19, 2020
    chrris likes this.
  7. To put it simply, personally XP boosters are mentioned specifically in the ELUA changes Q&A and the report-a-server google form as not good. Secondly, while XP itself is purely cosmetic the gem rewards for leveling up (something that happens more often when using this) are not. Looking at it from how Mojang put it (comparing a player using it vs not with the same skill level) it's clear that a player using these would have a higher level (and therefore more gem rewards) than one not.

Posted Oct 19, 2020
  8. gems do not affect gameplay..

Posted Oct 19, 2020
  9. Let me see. A player with 0 gems would not be able to convert gems to gold in clans, while one with 10000 gems could do that 10 times. This means that a player with less/no gems wouldn't be able to buy as many sets as one with more gems (an example from clans because I play clans most often). In terms of other games the gems can be used to purchase kits that effect the game (ie you get given arrows).

Posted Oct 19, 2020
  10. I THINK THIS IS A MAGNIFICENT IDEA JAMES, THANKS FOR THE IDEA!!

Posted Oct 20, 2020
    Disgruntle likes this.
  11. Sounds like a great idea!

Posted Oct 20, 2020
    Disgruntle likes this.
  12. Your argument here seems to be more against XP boosters being on the server at all rather than them being added to the shop as individual items, and they are in no way a breach of EULA since XP levels are purely cosmetic. You wouldn't suddenly have an advantage in gameplay if you reached level 100 for example. So I'm not really sure how this links with my idea.

Thanks for the feedback!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 23, 2020