• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 0 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Shield Glitch

Discussion in 'One in the Quiver' started by Gucci Goblin, Jan 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I play on Minecraft Version 1.16.4 and I have recently noticed bug while play "One in the Quiver". This bug consists of the "Right-Click" feature, in versions before 1.9, there was a blocking sword ability, but since I play on a version post 1.9, when I block there is a shield. However this shield does not work like the one in post 1.9 as it does not block arrows like post 1.9. My shield is essentially defective. Has anyone else experienced similar issues?

Posted Jan 6, 2021
  2. I myself am not a active java player, so I don’t know about this bug. However, you can report the bug at mineplex.com/bugs-game. In the future, please don’t make threads about this and instead report it as a bug right away. Thank you for reporting bugs to improve that player experience!
    -Bob

Posted Jan 6, 2021
  3. okay thank you for your intelligence, i will now add this intelligence to my arsenal of intelligence in order to become a better human being

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 6, 2021
  4. This isn't a bug, and no the shield is not meant to work. Since you play on a version higher than 1.9, you see a shield when you attempt to block, but it's not actually there. This is not a bug that needs to be reported, and this behavior is known and intentional. The shield will not do anything because it's not actually there, you're just seeing it as the block animation.

This thread will be locked as an explanation has been given and this is intended behavior.

Posted Jan 6, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.