• 769 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8430 Players Online
  • 7661 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Sheep Quest Team Balancing Issue

Discussion in 'Sheep Quest' started by mab8400, Jan 2, 2021.

1. The above video is a common problem I see while playing this game; players or teams are giving imbalanced team member counts which is most likely due to parties who want to play together (although I don't feel that people party for this game that often). By the way, I definitely am not implying or pushing to make it so that parties can't play together. In the instance like the one shown above, I would suggest a sort of "merging" of the blue team and green team so that it removes green and makes it a 3-teamed game. Much like Block Hunt where a hider is moved to the hunter team if the teams are not balanced. Obviously there are supposed to be 4 teams in SQ, but since parties are going to be on the same team, there needs to be a compromise made so that the outliers are given a fair chance. The game can't continue as a 1v2v3v3 (or similar) but rather equalized as a 3v3v3; or at least a 2v2v2v3. Yet that still is a lot less convenient since a single extra player can really effect the gameplay.

Posted Jan 2, 2021
    Tanish_, Anna. and chungalunga like this.
  2. I'm fine with doing that but I'd prefer if it was a global change rather than specific to Sheep Quest. Unbalanced teams lead to boring games for the large team and frustrating games for the small team.

Posted Jan 2, 2021
  3. I agree it should be for all games. I find it more common in this one because of the more varied player count for mixed arcade lobbies, where a game like cake wars is popular enough to get a full lobby at all times during the day where this is much more rare

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 3, 2021
    Xukuwu likes this.
  4. big issue needs big fix

Posted Jan 6, 2021
    mab8400 likes this.