• 492 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2928 Players Online
  • 2436 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Sheep Quest Should Have An Achievement Kit;

Discussion in 'New Kit Discussion' started by yulufi / Sean, Jan 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heyo!
    I made this thread a while ago ( I think 3 months ago or something), and the title was shown as an "IN DISCUSSION", however I waited for that and it's still "in discussion" 3 months after the original post. I'm thinking the ideas team may have other priorities issued, but it's been 3 months, like I said and I have not received a "Planned" or a "Not Planned" Tag on the idea. Could someone tell me as to what is happening on the thread. Thanks!
    ~Sean

Posted Jan 9, 2020
  2. All that means is there's been no official response to that idea from LT/GI. Your idea would have been placed on the trello board so hopefully, at some point, someone will get round to processing your thread. Unfortunately, all you can do for now is just wait for that time.

Posted Jan 9, 2020
    yulufi / Sean likes this.
  3. I do think that there should be an achievement kit but I don't like your idea. Your kit is essentially a different form of the Berserker kit. I posted this a looong time ago and I still think it is the best option for changing Sheep Quest.

Posted Jan 9, 2020
  4. Ahh thank you guys for your feedback! Well I'll be locking this thread as my questions have been aswered! Thank you and have a goo day!
    ~Sean
    Thread Locked

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 9, 2020
    Xukuwu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.