• 644 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10095 Players Online
  • 9451 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Sheep block bug

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by WOWMEMO, Nov 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheeps are notoriously a passive mob and known for creating beds but in a blockhunt things are off, and sheeps are used as a leverage tool to get to weird location like a tree that cannot be jumped on. A sheep in blockhunt tends to have a block of wool in their inventory this block of wool can be placed down and jumped up before it disappear and got back into the inventory this jumping method can get up to 2 blocks structure tall which turns out is problematic for the hunters and the map creators, and once the sheep got to an area like a tree that no one cannot climb they can survive even a round with only just one hider that sheep. -snip-
    I understand for those who is confused about this but that's okay the video can explain everything :) (Bedrock edition and may apply to Java too) [Suggested block replacement: Carpet, Raw Mutton and Cooked Mutton.]

Posted Nov 5, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Dec 2, 2021
  2. Block glitching can be used anywhere, not sure if it’s an “exploit” I did hear it was gonna be fixed with an update that doesn’t allow u to place blocks anymore in blockhunt

Posted Nov 5, 2021
  3. Blocks can also happen but it's hard to do when the block itself blocks you from placing it below.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 5, 2021
  4. Being put into a type of adventure mode would maybe be a fix, or turning off block placement somehow.

I lost many times due to people out of map lol

Posted Nov 5, 2021
    WOWMEMO likes this.
  5. Yeah agreed :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 5, 2021
  6. Disallowed, you will get banned doing this as it’s an exploit. U can report them for map exploiting if they do this

Posted Nov 5, 2021
  7. Reported it waiting for their actions.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 6, 2021
    Bobert2O13 likes this.
  8. plus I dont play as a sheep (I hate it instead) there is a civil war between the chickens and sheeps the problem is that multiple chicken veterans turned and sided in with the sheep now they don't fight they just sit and shoot that's the problem so support the chicken revolutionary!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 6, 2021
  9. The mods have read my message so we should be patient.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 14, 2021
  10. I dont see any update. Looks like it's a long wait.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 2, 2021
  11. What happened to pigs? :skull:

Posted Dec 2, 2021
  12. Lol bedrock bh has gotten only 2 updates since it’s release in 2016. It’s filled with bugs that are known that just aren’t being fixed. We were promised a BH update but everything except BH has been updated lol.

Posted Dec 2, 2021
    GR Good Game likes this.
  13. Hey! This is very much a Map Exploit, which would be punishable under our Rule Book. Like it was mentioned above, if you ever come across anyone doing this, I highly suggest you create a report here, while making sure you have read over our Reporting Guide before doing so. From there, someone on Reports Patrol will handle your report.

I've also let those on QA/T aware of this, so hopefully there can be some alter/fix to this issue in the near future. For now though it is best to report anyone who abuses this Map Exploit and I'm extremely sorry for the inconvenience. Seeing as though you concern has been addressed, I'll go ahead and lock this thread. If you have any further questions feel free to message me or another staff member found here!
    Thread Locked -- Concern Addressed.

Posted Dec 2, 2021
    WOWMEMO likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.