• 386 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3983 Players Online
  • 3597 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Sharing Claims in Survival Mode

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by PuffyWhisper476, Mar 7, 2021.

1. In survival mode on the bedrock servers I've noticed the lack of teamwork and constructive building with others. The main reason being that once you've claim something, you are now the owner and the only person that will ever build on that land. This has frustrated many people in the community and I know I'm not he first person to complain, but that's not the reason I'm here. I'd like to push the idea of a multi whitelist switch. It would consist of two menus and would be located when using the command block in the hot bar. The step by step process would to first find the whitelist option in the command block menu (the same way you would find the keep inventory option). Then, you would type the persons name in the same way you type in the name of someone you wanted to tp to. once you've typed in the name and pressed enter or ok; it will ask you what you wanted to do with this person. The options would consist of disable building, breaking, combat, opening chests, and dropping or picking up items (of course its up to the team working on this to decide what go's in there). This would bring people together to build and show there imagination to their friends. This would also stop people from most types of griefing being now people don't have to risks others claiming their land just to build with their friends. It would also stop many different scams and people grabbing each others items. Overall I think the whitelist option would create a safe environment for new player and bring back old players who are sick and tired of loosing their land due to griefers. Thank you for your time and I hope you enjoy!

Posted Mar 7, 2021
  2. I’m not of the GI team but I am 70% sure someone said that this was planned somewhere.

Posted Mar 7, 2021
    thawazp likes this.
  3. Yeah I knew there was something in progress, but still wanted to get a word out to others about this problem.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 8, 2021
    MaybeMulti likes this.