• 323 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8761 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Shadowplay Photography

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by IntoRainbows, Oct 9, 2019 at 8:26 PM.

1. Photography taken in: Sweden, Connecticut and NYC.
    Enjoy <3

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 8:26 PM
    fizznathan, Lila and wOeuf // xOeuf like this.
  2. These are awesome—especially the flower vase! I actually have to do something similar for a photography class, hopefully I can find some cool shadows.

Posted Oct 11, 2019 at 6:07 AM
  3. I actually held those flowers in a soda cup :) and best wishes mate!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 11, 2019 at 9:11 AM
  4. Heyo!

These are some beautiful photos you have taken! I love seeing what the community is passionate about and this is a great example. Some amazing photos and I hope to see more!

Posted Oct 11, 2019 at 1:56 PM
    IntoRainbows likes this.
  5. Hey!

I really must say that I truly love all of these pictures you've taken. Black/white has always been my aesthetic and I believe you captured it really well in each of these photos.

The first one really captures a lot of different dimensions when you come to think of it. Having the window in the middle puts a whole different aspect to the piece. The use of the angles from the buildings and window really make this a captivating picture to look at.

For the second one, I really love the grunge theme of it. I don't know if that's what you are going for but I love the concept of the soda cup and the flowers together as well. A unique idea for sure!

Lastly, the third one is spectacular. You clearly captured the contrast between the light and dark values of the picture and it really balances everything out. The store window itself is quite busy in itself and the rest being more modest, creating another balance between activity and rest. The floor in which the street aligns itself with no matter where you go is always busy. Downtown areas have store after store filled with items for tourists and people who live around the area to come in and check out more what they have to offer. Nobody tends to really look above the storm of the streets where people live their daily lives. It's quiet and calming the higher you go compared to what's at your eye level. I'm not quite sure if any of this truly made sense but I couldn't think of any other way to describe it.

Amazing work!

Posted Oct 11, 2019 at 2:31 PM
    IntoRainbows likes this.