• 781 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8328 Players Online
  • 7547 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

SG EGG KILL

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by SelectFire, Apr 7, 2021.

1. I was just checking some clips on my twitch channel, and I noticed someone had clipped this kill in SG 7 months ago, thought it was quite funny so I'd share it with the rest of you :D

https://clips.twitch.tv/SucculentGrossHamOneHand

If ya'll would help me get to 1k followers too, would greatly appreciate it ;o <3

Posted Apr 7, 2021
    StyxKiller03 and Amg like this.
  2. Hey Select! This clip was very funny and enjoyable to watch! I thought that killing someone with an egg was maybe a metaphor¿...Turns out you actually meant it LOL - I wish you the best of luck on 1k followers and since the egg clip was quality, I dropped a follow :)

Posted Apr 7, 2021
    SelectFire likes this.
  3. Howdy Select!

Awesome clip, never thought you could kill someone with an egg :P
    Good luck on 1k followers! Followed :)

Posted Apr 7, 2021
    SelectFire likes this.
  4. poggers

Posted Apr 7, 2021
    SelectFire and waterspout like this.
  5. in the words of fxnki, poggers.

Posted Apr 7, 2021
    fxnki and SelectFire like this.
  6. lucky shot lol

Posted Apr 7, 2021
  7. Hola Select!

First off, you captured some good quality clips if I must say. I really enjoyed how each clip transpired a funny moment. As stated above by Amg, I hope you obtain 1k subs on youtube, cheers!
    -Justin

Posted Apr 9, 2021
  8. Awesome highlight stream video you have and that would be your perfect moment in Survival Games! Excellent work! :D

Posted Apr 9, 2021
  9. Hi Select!

That was a funny clip! I play SG a lot, and getting kills like that is rare and impressive. It's so cool that you clipped that. Awesome job, and keep it up!

Posted Apr 10, 2021