• 199 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5320 Players Online
  • 5121 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Server mutes are too harsh

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Muils, Jul 19, 2021.

1. oh, I'm pretty sure your punishments were self reports then, because if you report someone else then anything is visible

@Toki stop being so strict on level 100s they've suffered enough, thanks

Posted Jul 29, 2021
    anna dot, SpitefulNick and CatFan105 like this.
  2. Alright, done arguing with ignorance. Clearly, you’re going to continue to ignore my main points, and instead are pushing out a narrative that I’m just making up bias (where, by the way, staff bias does exist, although I’m not claiming to be a victim of it right now). Perhaps in your time as staff and as a player you simply didn’t play the game enough, and if you come after me for being Level 100, I would recommend that you achieve half of the experience that is required for it before you portray yourself as a comedian for pinging Toki to stop our suffering! Thanks for indulging in conversation, hope you have a good day.

Posted Jul 29, 2021
  3. or, how about this
    Everyone can just stop being rude in a fun game meant for children

Posted Jul 29, 2021
  4. I agree with the sentiment, however the way that Mineplex does it encourages ways that can’t get you punished (from my experience), because players find insults and words that go around the filters and still condone rude tones (such as calling someone a “freak” and reporting that player for them not to be punished).

Posted Jul 29, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  5. There is really no good way to solve the problem that sometimes, people will just be rude. Yiu can only hope that they stop.

Posted Jul 29, 2021