• 892 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2976 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Server Lag

Discussion in 'Help' started by SummerIsFun2, Nov 10, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, whenever I play on this server during the afternoon on the PC, I get these weird lags. Yes, my Internet is fast. I have an Intel Pentium. On Mineplex Bedrock, it doesn't act like this. I can describe the lag as people moving and stopping, seen here:

Any solutions would be appreciated! Thanks!

Posted Nov 10, 2019
  2. Hey!

Judging by the video, it does seem to be a ping/internet problem. Since you say your internet is fast, maybe you need to reset your router. Also, it wouldn't hurt to close any apps on your computer that are using lots of internet. It could also just be the server.

Posted Nov 10, 2019
  3. Hey!

Like @_Connor01_ said above, the lag on Mineplex does seem to be caused by your connection! What I recommend doing is resetting your internet connection and then connecting it back to the router again, and if that still doesn't work, reset your router as well and then try again. If all of that works and you still are experiencing lag then it is most likely Mineplex's side, not yours!

Since your concern has been addressed I will be locking this thread. Please shoot me a PM if you have any questions or concerns!

Thread Locked // Concern Addressed!

Posted Nov 10, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.