• 476 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10564 Players Online
  • 10088 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Server lag

Discussion in 'Help' started by SpectreSai, Jun 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Am I the only one lagging and everything just freezes then continues. It's like kinda seeing pictures. On bedrock by the way

Posted Jun 15, 2021
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  2. Hi!
    This happens to me sometimes if the server has a lot of players online or if my ping isn't great. Usually if my ping shows up more on the bad side I'll restart Minecraft and it usually fixes it for me. However when lag increases due to a high player count, I will log off and wait for less players to be online which is usually in the evenings and later at night. I also noticed whenever I play Minecraft on 1.17 it really increases my lag, especially on Mineplex, so I usually play on 1.16.100 and it helps a lot with that.

Posted Jun 15, 2021
  3. ok thanks a lot!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 15, 2021
  4. Also right now Mineplex is having issues on both bedrock and Java. This could be part of the reason also.

Posted Jun 15, 2021
    SpectreSai likes this.
  5. Its mineplex. Just expecting to be laagy someti es, cause it hapoens.

Posted Jun 15, 2021
    chungalunga likes this.
  6. Hi,

At the time you posted this thread I believe the servers were experiencing some issues which should now have been addressed.

If you are continuing to experience problems please feel free to message me on the forums so we can discuss the issue further.

Thread Moved & Locked - Concern Addressed
    Thread title changed to better reflect the topic of conversation

Posted Jul 5, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.