• 1401 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8386 Players Online
  • 6985 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Server is full issue

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by LegoNick1208, Feb 23, 2021 at 9:02 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi!
    So i have been trying to start a win streak in cakewars with some friends, and its been going well. The only reason i am not posting this under cakewars is because this could also affect other games.

So onto the issue

During the win streak we found a server with 4 small ewok skin people with 7 block reach and KA. We lost the streak to them and went to play a new game. (It was just us and them left so we were all put into the same next game.) We tried to spam click the blaze that takes you to the hub but all servers were full, and we didn't want to play them again, it was just not fun. We got into the game while the party leader was spamming the blaze and then /hub over and over, we never got into a game. While they were doing that they were not moving, and they were attempted to be kicked for inactivity. All servers were full, so we didn't get in. Here's the confusing part. They were put into a death state and were assumed dead, and were a spectator and all that, but we had a cake, and were not dead yet. We didn't complain though, because now they could spam the paper for return to hub and that is easier than typing /hub a lot. Eventually we just left the server and rejoined, we had no other option, because while our not so dead leader was spamming /hub, The rest of the team was fighting hackers. Not. Fun. We got off for the day and here we are.

So i have an idea as to fix the issue.
    So the problem is all the hubs are full, There are lots and lots of servers for other games that have no players ever, skyblock for one example. (Other than cakewars all the other games almost never hit past 1k players at a given time) So why dont you take those empty skyblock servers, that are unused because nobody plays, and make them lobby servers? Or any other popular game (Cakewars will be my example but some other games might be considered popular) so there is no more groups of people standing infront of the cakewars person spamming it and accidentally adding people as friends and party members because of how many are there.

Thank you for taking your time to read through all this, i hope this is helpful and that the mods can fix this issue soon.

Posted Feb 23, 2021 at 9:02 AM
    yvuggu likes this.
  2. Hey there!

So about the issues you're experiencing, they are known. The development team knows about it and are working on fixing it. I've recently heard that a new hardware is coming to mineplex soon, and I've heard that it'll help with this "Server full" issue.

If you come across another bug/issue with the server in the future, I'd recommend reporting it here: Bug Report | Mineplex

Posted Feb 23, 2021 at 9:11 AM
  3. Ok! ill try to remember to go there! Do you know when the update is set to happen? anytime soon?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 23, 2021 at 9:26 AM
  4. You would not be laughing if you had to play them lol it was so bad. A few games before that there was a ewok that had fly hacks lol. That made for an interesting game.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 23, 2021 at 10:03 AM
  5. I have kinda had the same problem.

Posted Feb 23, 2021 at 10:16 AM
  6. Yeah, its been going on for a long time, at least 3 years.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 23, 2021 at 10:30 AM
  7. All I know is that this new hardware stuff is in the works and will come out when ready. I don't have a time for when this will happen, but hopefully it'll be very soon.

Posted Feb 23, 2021 at 10:48 AM
  8. Hey there!
    Adding on to what @ReJo said above, you can also do /sv 1 to take you to Lobby one. /sv 2 will take you to lobby 2, and so on. This always works for me whenever spamming the blaze or the bed in my hotbar at the end of a game doesn’t. This is just an intermediate solution however, since many players might not know about the /sv command or how to use it. There is a hardware upgrade in progress for both bedrock and java, which will reduce the amount of lag for all servers, possibly add on a few more lobbies, and add support for more players. I hoped this helped!
    -Bob

Posted Feb 23, 2021 at 10:57 AM
    yvuggu, ReJo and LegoNick1208 like this.
  9. Thank you! this is exactly what i need till the staff can fix the issue!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 23, 2021 at 10:58 AM
  10. ok, well lets hope its soon!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 23, 2021 at 10:59 AM
    ReJo likes this.
  11. I wish we had the same issue on java

Posted Feb 23, 2021 at 12:19 PM
  12. if a midget starwars skin was reaching on me i would let it becuse ut is so small and probablyt needs help reaching things like cereal box in the pantry

Posted Feb 23, 2021 at 12:23 PM
  13. hmmm but the cake is sitting on the ground, he can easily reach it?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 23, 2021 at 12:30 PM
    wwlt likes this.
  14. You want small skins???? And full servers that crash your game due to lag 5 times before you can play? Why would you want that?????

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 23, 2021 at 12:31 PM
    wwlt likes this.
  15. i think
    i think it would be funny

Posted Feb 23, 2021 at 12:37 PM
  16. Reason that nobody plays skyblock is because it is in maintenance right now.

Posted Feb 23, 2021 at 1:06 PM
    yvuggu likes this.
  17. Oh i didnt know that lol. Whats it in for? its been with 0 players for at least 8 months rn.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 23, 2021 at 2:07 PM
  18. It might be funny for the first few games, but then it will get anoying. it would be worse for java because all skins are free, so everyone would use them and its hard to wrap your brain around the hitbox didnt change so just hit the air above them idea when in game.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 23, 2021 at 2:08 PM
  19. I don’t know what they are fixing but that is why it is why no one has been playing it.

Posted Feb 23, 2021 at 2:32 PM
  20. Posted Feb 23, 2021 at 2:35 PM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.