• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5098 Players Online
  • 5098 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Server idea: making the server like an anarchy again?

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by BoneCollecteer, May 8, 2021.

1. Hello, so for awhile the Mineplex server has been not as enjoyable as it used to be when there were no rules, like for example it used to be so much fun when you could go and try out your new clients on this server and everything. And a server like this was and still is perfect for this! Like if you want normal survival play on your own world with your buddies, because how many modders and people who enjoy anarchy do you know? Most likely none. And so a inline server like this is perfect to unite people like that all in a big server. What do you guys think?

Posted May 8, 2021
    Pumpedpixel and MaybeMulti like this.
  2. This is definitely a no. Mineplex, as far as I know, has never been an anarchy server. Mineplex has a fully functional staff team that is required to moderate the server. If Mineplex became anarchy, I couldn't tell you the amount of people that would leave Mineplex since normal players wouldn't want to constantly play against hackers. That would pretty much be the nail in the coffin for Mineplex. I never see this happening, and hope that this never happens.

Posted May 8, 2021
    PatheticRUS and maevestarbaby like this.
  3. 2 years ago nobody was getting banned on the survival server, there were simply no rules making it an anarchy server. Back then there were twice as many players as today. Get your facts straight.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 8, 2021
  4. There are rules everywhere in life, not just on Mineplex, and this is for a very good reason.
    As for the rule against cheating and using unfair advantages, the reasoning behind this is very simple. It would be very unfair. The point against cheating rules is to make the game fair for everyone and give people an equal chance of winning. I am not going to explain the reasoning behind chat rules since that is not what this thread is about.
    If you wish to play using a client or test clients out, create a realm or a survival world with your friends where you can do that without harming the community.
    Cheating never was and never will be allowed on either Bedrock or Java Mineplex.

Posted May 8, 2021
  5. Why is this in bedrock?? As far as i know there are very limited clients in the first place for us, and even then only PC can use them

Posted May 8, 2021
  6. I'm not sure specifically what this is implying but there were definitely rules 2 years ago and even before that. There were always rules on Mineplex, even dating back as far as 2014 (when I was staff, enforcing rules...) and probably before that time too.

I don't want to repeat what's already said above but if you essentially get rid of rules against hacking, it would be unfair to others who enjoy the server properly; players would probably leave if anything. Rules are in place for a reason; to keep the games fair and to ensure the community is safe and clean. As a recommendation on my end, you could always create a realm to test out clients with friends.

Rules will always be in place, there are rules on a lot of other servers and communities not just within Minecraft, but generally everywhere in life.

This ain't it, chief.

Posted May 8, 2021
  7. well mineplex was never rules-free so this post is a bit funny

i would love the concept of a big united anarchy server with tens of thousands of people on it, that would be an insanely fun experience, but that isn't Mineplex's brand nor direction, so, pass

fallen

Posted May 8, 2021
    PatheticRUS likes this.
  8. I agree, this is a terrible idea, but in the end why do people play survival anyway? its a bad ripoff on a laggy server compared to the actual vanilla game.

Posted May 8, 2021
  9. He is saying that their was no rules because they were never enforced. Little to no moderation was or is done in survival. Like griefing. It’s not against the rules even if it should be. Or like I can remember multiple times when some people tried to bring back a certain 1940’s political party. And the people that do do the stuff like lag machines just log onto a different account with a vpn so nothing really happens about them.
    So basically it was never rule free but the few rules that did exist were never enforced.

Posted May 9, 2021
  10. Sir, where the did you get your info from mineplex has had rules since it was created and if this was a thing MP would die for good. so no -1

Posted May 9, 2021
    PatheticRUS likes this.
  11. I think he is talking about survival only, not the server as a whole. Does not matter, its a terrible game, but whatever

Posted May 9, 2021
  12. If it is just for survival, it will simply kill survival. Except for the cheaters, everyone will leave survival. It will kill it, and the developers will just simply remove it because no one is playing it and it would just be a waste of development time if no one plays it.

Posted May 9, 2021
    PatheticRUS likes this.
  13. Actually before when it was almost anarchy it had a higher player count then now.

Posted May 9, 2021
    Pumpedpixel likes this.
  14. its kinda already a waste of dev time...

Posted May 9, 2021
  15. It wouldn't work out, and there would be too many issues (with the current state of survival there already are)

Posted May 9, 2021
  16. Posted May 9, 2021