• 3454 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11892 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Self-Love United

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Glitz, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Count me in! I’ve personally gone through some things, so I definitely can help people out with some life issues! I’m also personally struggling with self image and esteem issues, so I think being in a group like this would be a good thing for me in general!

I definitely think this a good idea and would be a great way for the community to come together for the purpose of building themselves up. I agree that there’s a lot of negativity anywhere you go in life, so this is very helpful for so many people! Thank you c:

So yeah, again, count me in please <3

Posted Aug 24, 2019
    Glitz likes this.
  2. Hey there!

This seems like a really interesting group, I’d love to be able to join. My IGN is Arzb feel free to DM me if you need any more information

Posted Aug 25, 2019
    Glitz likes this.
  3. Count me in.

I have never really recovered since the abrupt end of my childhood four years ago that left me with no friends, divorced parents, social anxiety and depression (still without a specific diagnosis though). Mineplex has played a huge role already in slowing this deterioration down, and I'm looking for any and all means that can help me overcome past trauma and difficulties that are still present. The idea of having a small friendly supportive community seems like the best way to start a positive change.

Posted Aug 25, 2019
  4. Hey, I’d love to join. (:

I’ve definitely struggled with things mental health wise throughout my life. I know how crushing and debilitating one could feel in correlation to their mental health state, and I’d never wish that upon anyone. I’ve often been the friend that does their best to support you through whatever you’re going through, and I really enjoy that. I’d love to help out in any way I could, spreading as well as receiving more positive reinforcement. This is a great idea so yeah count me in (:(:

Posted Aug 25, 2019