• 390 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8828 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

See this if you are ghost muted (Bedrock)

Discussion in 'Mineplex Guides' started by FarlandDuck, Mar 25, 2019.

Tags:
?

Did this fix your ghost mute?

1. Yes!

67.6%
  2. No.

32.4%
  1. I have this exact same problem xd

Posted Aug 30, 2019
    ScarletBlood37 likes this.
  2. oh shoot xd

Posted Sep 2, 2019
    SpookVegetables likes this.
  3. I tried everything and the don’t work, except for the numbers, however, it will only show 0 and of I put something after the final number (0) it just appears as 0 in the chat.

Posted Oct 7, 2019
  4. Sorry to hear that. I'd assume that you're looking at this thread because you believe you are ghost muted. It's truly and undeniably a real occurrence that happens to thousands of players on Minecraft (Bedrock). From what I remember, Microsoft has continuously failed to acknowledge the issue, and contacting them about it does nothing. It's extremely dissatisfying when Microsoft fails to realize how much this affects their players, but they probably don't understand why it's occurring; in which they choose to just deny the issue, rather than being public and eventually taking too long to have it fixed. Hopefully it works itself out, but it's difficult with an issue we don't know much about.

Posted Oct 7, 2019
    Vocaloiid likes this.
  5. Hey! From my experience it's always been there is too much time between what you type in chat. Try and spam it, less than three seconds between what you typed in chat and you will know you are unmuted when it tells you to not send the same message twice in a row.

Posted Oct 7, 2019
    Vocaloiid likes this.