• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Seany!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sean ✩, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Heyo!
    I've seen quite a few of these, so I figured I'd give it a shot!

Sean:
    Hey! I'm Sean. I'm 14 and I like playing games and I adore reading! I'm into series like Harry Potter, and Diary of a Wimpy Kid. I'm from Nepal and have been playing on mineplex since December, 19th 2013! I'm an experienced person, in mineplex, and I'm an Aspiring Trainee. I've been applying for some time now, and I don't plan on giving up. I'm really close friends, with @KerbalBoy , @Thenorn , @ScarletBlood37 (Us 4 are called the Suspiciously Scary Koalas) and @Dan1el . Outside of mineplex, I enjoy things like Arts & Crafts, Drawing, and of course reading! I'm sure some of you may have seen me around, but just for those of you that haven't, this is Sean's introduction!
    I enjoy playing CW standards with The Suspiciously Scary Koalas, and Dan1el.
    Thanks for taking your time to read this!
    Cheers!
    ~Sean
    I also run a community called CakeWarZone. I'm recruitment lead and if you're thinking of applying, click here. (And no this wasn't an excuse to advertise the 12-member community :P)

Posted Jan 28, 2020
  2. Hey Sean!

I came by your thread and wanted to say that you're a lovely person, and I really enjoy playing Cakewars with you. It's cool to see that you enjoy reading as I do! I've read all the Diary of a Wimpy Kid books, but I've only seen the Harry Potter movies. That' some good stuff!

Also, it's awesome to see that you have goals for your future. I hope you'll accomplish them some day. Remember to never give up! :) If you put your mind into it, you can accomplish anything and I believe that you can do so.

Posted Jan 28, 2020
    Sean ✩ likes this.
  3. You're also a great person! I stopped by on your introduction and thought I'd express myself on a reply. You're a really good friend, and I hope your personal goals come true!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 28, 2020

4. Thank you for the kind words! :)

Posted Jan 28, 2020
  5. No problem! Always up to express the truth! :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 28, 2020
  6. Hey! I am _Prof_, 16 years of age and I like playing video games and reading too. My favourite genres are all nonfiction as I read to learn. I am from Canada and have been playing Mineplex since August of 2016 on this account. Other hobbies of mine include ice hockey, guitar, and YouTube. My favourite game is The Bridges but I enjoy Cake Wars a lot too! Good luck on your next trainee application!

Report a User | Report a Bug | Rules | My Profile | Applications

Posted Jan 28, 2020
    Sean ✩ likes this.
  7. Hey Sean! I can’t believe you’ve been playing Mineplex for that long! I started sometime back in 2015, definitely one of my best choices. I’ve met some pretty amazing friends on here (actually I’m friends with everyone you listed :p), so it’s great to see we have some things in common! I enjoy reading as well-although I’m not a fan of Harry Potter, the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series is alright. I have interests in other books though, my favorite being The Homelanders series, as well as The Hunger Games series, Divergent series, and much more! I’m in favor of CakeWars on Bedrock and Super Paintball on Java. I’m an aspiring Trainee as well, although I think you have a better chance at becoming one than me. I know we’ve talked before, but I’m always open to learning more about the community itself. Best of luck to you, I hope you achieve your goals someday! I would love to play with you sometime and I hope we can become better friends in the future! <3

Posted Jan 28, 2020
    Sean ✩ likes this.
  8. Welcome! Hope we can become good friends and possibly play some games together in the future :)

Posted Jan 28, 2020
    Sean ✩ likes this.
  9. I hope to become better friends with you all too! <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 29, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  10. Hey Sean!

I’ve most definitely seen you around which is a great sign of your increased activity and I love to see this on the forums, as sometimes I feel it is an underrated platform. I’m known as Caleb to everyone and I’m only a year older than you in secondary school. I’m from Ireland and I’ve been playing on Mineplex from in or around 2014, the easy days where it was just me, my friends, and a Skype call playing the server!

I also have to say I adore reading too and there when I was younger, there was no better feeling than having a good book to read secretly under the covers with a good book and a flashlight. Since then I have my own Kindle and I don’t even notice the time go by! I’m participating in some more extracurriculars recently and I love activities like watersports during the summer.

It’s been enjoyable seeing what interests we share and I’ll be sure to friend you if I see you in-game! I’ll also take a look at your community as I’m trying to fix my WiFi and continue with PvP games as I discovered CW before the lag issue. I look forward to getting to know you!

Posted Jan 29, 2020
    Sean ✩ likes this.
  11. Look forward to being able to play with you at some point!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 29, 2020
    WowCaleb likes this.