• 1628 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9020 Players Online
  • 7392 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

*screm*

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by nottodisappear, Jan 13, 2021.

1. I debated posting this as it’s um.. A personal/very emotionally charged piece about something, but I wanna get back into the habit of sharing my “””art””” again.
    Anyways, yes it’s the same character from my last post here.
    Yes, this is targeting a specific incident, no you may not ask me about it.
    [​IMG]

Posted Jan 13, 2021
  2. Hello!

Hell is not punishable in this context or alone so you're good! Also this is both an entire mood and also really good. I commented on one of your past pieces and you're really good with drawing animals using human expressions!

I really like the emotions being portrayed and I hope to see more in the future. Keep it up!

Posted Jan 13, 2021
    nottodisappear likes this.
  3. Hey Nottodisappear!

Another showcase, another amazing piece of art! I am seriously impressed with your skills in drawing animals. This piece and the previous one was very well done and I really like them both! As Arrow has already answered above, the word "Hell" is perfectly fine in this situation and it really only becomes an issue if abusive context is applied. I most certainly agree that this is a mood and I really like the vibe in this one. Again, you did a great job in shading and giving this piece emotion. Keep the the amazing work, you're so talented! Hope to see more art. c:

Posted Jan 13, 2021
  4. Hey there!

Another fantastic artwork you have! I think that tells me that I want to get back onto reading this series where I left off. I encourage you to keep making your wonderful arts and showcases them here. According to your art, that reminds me of how I feel last year. This was me when I was busy dealing with my own problems last year (pandemic & other crazy events). Hopefully, if I make it sense haha.

Overall, your artwork is absolutely perfect! Keep it up! :)

Posted Jan 14, 2021

5. Thanks you guys! I think it's really cool when people take something I MADE about something very specific (and honestly kinda messed up, but thats a whole other can of worms I would prefer to not open) thing from my life and apply it to their own in a completely unique way :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 14, 2021
    Amg likes this.
  6. This is another job well done; I'm assuming this is from Warriors again which immediately drew my attention lol. Super detailed as always, and you can really feel the emotion it's trying to convey. Great job, and I really am looking forward to hopefully seeing more artwork from you! And yes, the word "hell" is perfectly fine.

Posted Jan 16, 2021