• 1514 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7995 Players Online
  • 6481 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey School Classes?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Thexs, Apr 9, 2020.

1. During these times many of us are doing unique assignments because of circumstances. So I was wondering, what assignment(s) have you been given which was the most different and enjoyable to complete?

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  2. The most enjoyable class so far has been Spanish, and the most difficult/boring has definitely been Chemistry and History. My school is doing a thing where we have four classes a day, two "synchronous" and two "asynchronous". The synchronous or sync classes are live classes, where we learn for 45 minutes with the teacher being there the whole time. Our Async classes we meet with the teacher for maybe five minutes, check in, and then do an assignment on our own. I really enjoy async classes (obv) and I like sync Spanish and English. Sync Chem, History, and Math are terrrrrrrrribbbbbbbbbleeeeeeee. hbu?

Posted Apr 9, 2020
    KerbalBoy likes this.
  3. For some weird reason, my maths homework has been weirdly difficult and long. For example, I had to do 16 straight pages of maths just for 1 homework which took around an hour. Also, maths isn't really an enjoyable subject for me so that just makes it worst.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
    KerbalBoy and Looof like this.
  4. My math has been rough, something about doing it online without having to be able to do it in person with a teacher helping in person is a lot harder than I thought it would be.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
    lotix likes this.
  5. Something that is different for me is deffinetely my art class. All of my other classes are the same and I'm getting the same homework I would even if I was in school. But for art I am in a class called environmental art, and it is basically where we go make art in the environment. So when art class comes around I go around in my yard/backyard and make art work to send it to the class. I find it very calming and fun to do!

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  6. For my school, we pretty much have the same schedule we usually would. We have 6 classes total but we have 4 of them meet a day. For online school, we tend to use Zoom and have the teacher teach us like they usually would. However, I have found my attention span has been way shorter for school because I am at home with many distractions. In addition, my teachers have assigned us a little bit more work than usual because they want to make sure we cover the entire curriculum, however, it is a bit stressful. I would say French is currently the hardest to keep up with.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  7. I agree with logic here my math homework got like 5 times harder what shouldve been done in like a page took 5 pages instead, and I pretty much hate all our classes for 1 reason, I go to a private school and they make us wear our uniforms in the riddle of lockdown/quarantine for an online class where the teacher can't even see us, for context I'm an eight grader going to ninth grade, we did have our graduation party but OK..

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  8. While my school doesn't completely start e-learning till the 20th, I've still had a lot of assignments from each of my classes to complete. I've been getting so much more homework than I normally would, but I've definitely gotten the most from math, which I don't love math but I can deal with it. To be honest, I kind of like it more because I can do my homework whenever I want to, which is usually at like 12 or 1am because I have no sleep schedule and have more energy at night for some reason xD. I think the coolest or most enjoyable assignment I've received was from my literature class, we had to write a letter to Covid-19 and talk about all the impacts it's had on our lives. I thought it was a cool idea and since I love to write, I had a lot of fun writing it.

Posted Apr 9, 2020