• 1897 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5976 Players Online
  • 4079 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Scavenger Hunt

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by Cupi Wupi, Jun 12, 2019 at 5:29 PM.

1. Heres how it works: there is a team of 3. There is stuff to find, like 5 iron ores, 3 coal ores, ETC (ores only). They are hidden in a cave with torches. The faster your team find all the things hidden in the cave, the more gems, shards, and XP you earn. To show that you found them, you have to mine the ores. There will be some obstacles for ores. Some ores are found after doing a parkour. Others will be found by climbing a ladder, but with skeletons.

Posted Jun 12, 2019 at 5:29 PM,
    Last edited Jun 13, 2019 at 10:26 PM
  2. Heyo!

From my understanding if you're playing the game you will be in a cave, surrounded by multiple ores, unless you mean just a plain stone cave. Regardless, I don't believe this will be a good addition to later on implant. This idea seems basic / simple and I feel as if this is not necessary at all. I also generally feel as if this game would be fairly easy. I can't really say anything else, overall -1 to this idea.

Posted Jun 12, 2019 at 7:13 PM
  3. Hey!

Interesting idea, However I'm not sure this would be a popular game or a necessary one. Don't get me wrong, your idea is creative but I wouldn't find myself playing it often. By the details that you laid out, it seems really basic and overall a really easy game. In my opinion the game should be a lot more challenging. I just don't see this being put into Mineplex. Good idea, but it'll have to be a -1 for me.

Have a good rest of your day/night!

Posted Jun 12, 2019 at 8:24 PM
  4. @ATruePitato and @Roxy, I added some obstacles for the ores to find, so it’s more unique and harder for pros!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 13, 2019 at 10:27 PM
  5. This is a very basic idea. I think this would fit best as a round in NANO Games as they are all quick and simple. However, even for that, your idea is very underdeveloped. Since there are skeletons, do you get any weapons? Do you have any armor? Will there be a score board for what every team has found? Are there more obstacles than the ones you listed; if so, name them all. What is the rate you will earn gems, and shards?

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted Jun 14, 2019 at 4:33 PM
  6. That would be cool.

Posted Jun 14, 2019 at 4:42 PM
  7. Herro!

As @_Prof_ said before me, this sounds fun as a game in NANO games, but for a full game mode I don't see it as being something that is worth adding.

Posted Jun 14, 2019 at 5:53 PM
    _Prof_ likes this.
  8. I don't think this would be a good game mode overall. I don't believe it should be a game mode at all even in Nano and here is my reason. As of right now Mineplex I believe needs to focus on coming out with their current games they have and that are keeping players here. There are already so many games that Mineplex has that not many or even any play in Mixed Arcade. Sorry, it's a -1 for me.

Posted Jun 14, 2019 at 6:22 PM