• 113 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2547 Players Online
  • 2434 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed SAVE button in Creative Housing

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by PolikGamer, Jul 25, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello! can you add a SAVE button to Creative Housing because it is often not saved and when you go back - the house is not saved and what you did is not there !!

add :)

Posted Jul 25, 2021
  2. The reason why it doesn't save is because Housing is somewhat of a buggy gamemode, where if the server crashes, it wipes all the houses. I don't think a save button would be needed, as it automatically saves the house, so even if a save button were to be added, it would still wipe it unfortunately. The best we could do is to wait for a Housing development and a future update, and hopefully the issue of the saving will be solved.

Posted Jul 25, 2021,
    Last edited Jul 25, 2021
    PolikGamer likes this.
  3. Thank you!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 25, 2021
    CloudyDay1234 likes this.
  4. Hey there, I've moved your thread to the Bedrock Ideas section, this is the best sub-forum to post threads with ideas.

I think a save button isn't the most necessary feature that could be added, but I don't see any harm in having it either. Having the ability to manually save is quite nice and can be re-assuring to. I don't play much Bedrock, but if I'd put loads of work into my house only for part of that to not save, I'd be really frustrated.

Posted Jul 26, 2021
    PolikGamer likes this.
  5. Heyo! I will be marking this idea as Processed and locking the thread as a save button in Housing is actually meant to exist, it's just bugged and doesn't work. We're not sure when it will be fixed, but it's a relatively high priority bug - so whenever gyroninja gets around to updating Housing, we will try to sort it out. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Thread Locked - Processed

Posted Aug 1, 2021
    PolikGamer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.