• 131 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3262 Players Online
  • 3131 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Sad.

Discussion in 'Clans' started by HannaFve, Aug 18, 2021.

1. I think clans has officially died. No server gets more then 15 people. And it’s honestly sad how such a good game is dying because the admin won’t release any information. At this point, with the new school year starting will their ever be a new season? Or is the game just done?

Posted Aug 18, 2021
    JFEnder and BlockGameEnjoyer like this.
  2. if Java survives long enough for another ig update, it'll broadly get this
    Probabky

Posted Aug 18, 2021
    CastTadpole9315 likes this.
  3. They just don't care honestly. The server will die and just be a memory. That is sad to say but it is true :shrug:.

Posted Aug 19, 2021
    Paiynz likes this.
  4. Bedrock may not but I have seen Java and have played on the server. It’s decaying like bananas turning into compost… I just don’t think clans will survive.

And soon the mineplex Java server… will fall

Unless…

The admins in owners actually do something about it.

Posted Aug 19, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Aug 22, 2021
  5. I know stuff is happening with java as they have recently hired a new dev... However i agree stuff is not happening at the rate it could be / should be. I dont really know what alex has done over the past year as we havent had any updates from him other then him in the Q&A a while ago saying "we are waiting for the builds". which i doubt.

Posted Aug 20, 2021
  6. It is quite sad that at this point it feels like the Devs don't really care about the game, and even if they do progress is so slow that resources for play, especially player count, has just gone down making work less worth-while. I doubt the game will make a full comeback unless there are some major updates rather soon but with progress I doubt that will ever happen and estimates for updates always seem further away from what the player base would like, unfortunately. Especially as school is kicking off, things are at an all-time low.

Posted Sep 19, 2021,
    Last edited Sep 19, 2021
  7. The reason for a lot of the things happening now, is because most of the developers and staff moved to Bedrock due to the player base decline in Java and player base increase in Bedrock. I myself am a Java player and play the server a lot to just talk with people and chill in lobbies. But there are still many people working on the Java server. They just don’t have a lot of people working but they are progressively moving more and more and getting more work done. We just have to wait, just try to be positive out of the situation. We’re also in a global pandemic and staff have lives, school, and families to take care of. Always keep that in mind.

Posted Sep 21, 2021
  8. Now as for updates, I’m not really sure what the deal with that is. But, this is what I’ve been told and currently know.

Posted Sep 21, 2021
  9. @Flaym has not yet released further notice, this will probably continue until it reaches a point when the admin will completely stop caring about the game and the owners- I mean leaders will shut it down
    that point is soon dear
    As far the server will not close soon, we still have a well active leadership team and some active admins. very active mods and sr. mods and trainees, and great community players

Posted Sep 23, 2021