• 1280 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5293 Players Online
  • 4013 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[S6] Divine Recruitment [OPEN]

Discussion in 'Clans' started by DivinePegasi, Apr 14, 2019.

1. - IGN: Waspter
    - In Game Time (can be found with /stats): 6.6 days
    - Champions Wins (can be found with /stats): 122
    - Discord Name + tag #: Waspter#3939
    - Previous clans experience (Y/N):Yes
    - Timezone: GMT+1
    - Time available to be online daily/weekly: I can be online everyday from 3:30PM on my timezone to about 6-7PM
    - Main kit/class: Mage and Brute.

Ratings: (Rate yourself for these skills out of 10 honestly)

- Brute Skills: 6
    - Knight Skills: 3
    - Mage Skills: 7
    - Ranger Skills: 5
    - Assassin Skills: 2
    - Base Building: 5
    - Overall PVP: 7

Scenario Questions (OPTIONAL): (We recommend you answer these if you are able to, but do not require them.)

1. Someone is insiding the clan, what do you do? I'd tell you.

2. A chunk has unclaimed, what do you do? I'd tell you so we can claim it and block it off.

3. An enemy is raiding the base, what do you do? I'd try to notify the people in the clan and try to protect the base.

4. Someone in the clan is breaking the mineplex or clan rules, what do you do? I'd punish them.

5. Someone is talking about insiding the clan, what do you do? I'd notify you so you can keep an eye on them.

6. You accidentally lose a clan rare or legendary, what do you do? I'd cry and wait for my punishment...

Posted Apr 19, 2019
    SickleMode likes this.
  2. - IGN:smhwilliam
    - In Game Time (can be found with /stats):83.3 days
    - Champions Wins (can be found with /stats):1548
    - Discord Name + tag #:will #0001
    - Previous clans experience (Y/N): Yes I've played clans since Season 2
    - Timezone:EST
    - Time available to be online daily/weekly:Daily
    - Main kit/class: Assassin / Brute

- Brute Skills:8
    - Knight Skills:7
    - Mage Skills:6
    - Ranger Skills:7
    - Assassin Skills:9
    - Base Building:2
    - Overall PVP:10

Scenario Questions (OPTIONAL): (We recommend you answer these if you are able to, but do not require them.)

1. Someone is insiding the clan, what do you do?
    I would @ an Admin / Leader in the discord

2. A chunk has unclaimed, what do you do?
    I would defend it and @ someone in the discord to come on and claim it and help defend

3. An enemy is raiding the base, what do you do?
    I would @ everybody and tell them to come on clans and defend with me

4. Someone in the clan is breaking the mineplex or clan rules, what do you do?
    I would tell them to stop because they can get in big trouble and @ the clan leader.
    If they are breaking mineplex rules I would message a staff member on discord / on my /f
    5. Someone is talking about insiding the clan, what do you do?
    I would suggest them to not inside because they would have more fun in this clan than their own little clan and if you inside you get a bad rep

6. You accidentally lose a clan rare or legendary, what do you do?
    I would go back and try to get it back and @ someone in the discord that I lost and and tell them to get on to try and get it back. P.S: I wouldn't use legends unless the clan leader let me use them

Posted Apr 19, 2019
    SickleMode likes this.
  3. You're probably not going to see this, but ill try anyways to see if you go three pages deep. I don't play Clans at all but I play dominate.

- IGN: skykipper
    - In Game Time (can be found with /stats): 6.1 days
    - Champions Wins (can be found with /stats): 129
    - Discord Name + tag #: eve is not a thot#2870
    - Previous clans experience (Y/N): N
    - Timezone: EST
    - Time available to be online daily/weekly: most of the time other than Finals and Midterms
    - Main kit/class: I absolutely suck at assassin, and I have minimal arrow skill so no ranger lol. I like walking up to people and killing them. That's my style. I also love being the tank, and I would gladly go Arctic Armor Mage support build if you want.

- Brute Skills: 7
    - Knight Skills: 9
    - Ranger Skills: 2
    - Assassin Skills: -10
    - Base Building: 4
    - Overall PVP: 5

Scenarios:

Get evidence he's insiding then send it to a higher-up and GETTEM KICKED OUT FOR BEING A D-BAG

2. A chunk of our clan has been unclaimed, what do you do?
    I mean if a chunk is unclaimed why wouldn't I tell a leader? Not telling you guys is called

Call for backup on discord

4. Someone in the clan is breaking the Mineplex or clan rules, what do you do?
    Repooooort

Get a leader to decide the punishment

Apologize and take the punishment like the dog you are.

Posted Apr 19, 2019
    SickleMode likes this.
  4. 1. IGN: ObeseBaby
    2. Time Zone: PST
    3. Age:15
    4. Discord Name (Include Tag and if you have a microphone): Mani#5406
    5. Champions Wins: 235
    6. Your Two Favorite/Best at Kit's: Assassin Kight
    7. How long have you been playing Clans?: Day one
    8. Previous Clans? (if none put n/a): SniperZ many more but that one was my best clan
    9. How will you Improve divine: I am a friendly player really good at coming and fun to play with I think I will be a good player to divine.
    10. Why do you want/deserve to be in divine?: well when I am playing I see your guys playing and I all ways wanted to be a part of divine, I think I am good enough now to play with you guys
    11. Do you plan to be in any other clans while in divine?: no, I want to be dictated to divine
    12. How many days a week will you be able to play?: at least 6 days a week
    13. There is a clan mate talking about insiding the clan... What would you do?: ping an admin ASAP but i would make sure they're not joking first because people do that
    14. An ally asks for gear... What do you say?: it depends if there rich then no but if were need help or we being raided yes
    15. Your IRL friend/ IG friend tells you to invite them... What would you do? ask a admin if they could but if they say no then i will say the admin said no sorry

Rate Your Self: (Change the 00 to a number 0-10)
    16. Friendliness 8/10
    17. Saltiness 5/10
    18. Building Skills 4/10
    19. Loyalty 10/10
    20. Laziness 06/10
    21. Creativity 4/10
    22. Assassin 8/10
    23.Ranger 3/10
    24. Mage 07/10
    25. Knight 9/1
    26. Brute 4/10

Posted Apr 19, 2019
    SickleMode likes this.
  5. Okay so like i dont know anything about clans but I'm a pretty good champions player. Regardless, I'd love to apply nevertheless because i think this would be a cool way to learn all about it and help out in any way i can!

Quick Answers:

- IGN: Sven
    - In Game Time (can be found with /stats): 35.6 Days
    - Champions Wins (can be found with /stats): 190 wins (58 losses)
    - Discord Name + tag #: Sven #6057
    - Previous clans experience (Y/N): N
    - Time available to be online daily/weekly: 2hrs a day ish
    - Main kit/class: Ranger

- Knight Skills:4
    - Mage Skills: 4
    - Ranger Skills: 10
    - Assassin Skills: 5
    - Base Building: 3

Punish them if it's Mineplex rules
    Tell an clan admin if it's clan rules

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So I have never played clans before but I would probably hound @SickleMode on discord for all the answers ;)

In all seriousness, I know I am pretty brand new to the whole Clans scene but I think your clan would be a really great way to merge my Champions experience to better the clan and my willingness to learn everything there is to know.

Good luck to all the other applicants and I hope I get the chance to work along side y'all!

Posted Apr 19, 2019,
    Last edited Apr 19, 2019
    SickleMode likes this.
  6. Quick Answers:

- IGN: MiningCreeper
    - In Game Time (can be found with /stats): 102.7 Days
    - Champions Wins (can be found with /stats): 929
    - Discord Name + tag #: Mining#4615
    - Previous clans experience (Y/N): Yeah – been playing since Alpha
    - Timezone: CET
    - Time available to be online daily/weekly: Usually at least one hour, and more on the weekends
    - Main kit/class: I've been using a variety of classes lately, if I needed to choose a main I'd go for Ranger

- Brute Skills: 8
    Brute used to be my favourite back in the day, mainly because it has a decent balance between damage and armor, as well as quite a few crowd control abilities.
    - Knight Skills: 8
    Similarly to Brute, I can play with Knight just fine, although I wouldn't call it my favourite class simply because it doesn't offer much diversity in skills (aside from the passives).
    - Mage Skills: 6.5
    Mage takes a lot of time to master, and I'll have to admit I have trouble playing Mage in 1v1 situations. Serves fine as support class, though.
    - Ranger Skills: 8.5
    Now that the damage glitch has finally been fixed, Ranger is back in a great spot in the meta. A very versatile class, which is able to deal with almost anything if you're prepared. Love it.
    - Assassin Skills: 7.5
    Not gonna lie, the invisibility glitches ruined the game for me in the last months. I hope all issues will be addressed in the patch tomorrow, because Assassin has been dominating the game for way too long.
    - Base Building: 9
    I think I have a fairly good overview about the range of abilities of all classes, considering that there haven't been any new skill additions for a while. Nevertheless, even if there is a way to adapt to the meta, I wouldn't always go for the most effective strategy if there's not a fun aspect to it. I'm more of a casual player in that regard.
    - Overall PVP: Melee 7, Abilities/Ranged/Other 9
    My CPS isn't the highest, but that shouldn't matter too much in a game like Champions. Not much else to say.

Since an insider will most likely only stop after being kicked, I'd contact a Clan Admin as soon as possible. I'd try to protect valuable items such as rares and legendaries afterwards, but that really depends on the situation. In case the damage isn't very obvious, I'd also try to gather evidence to prove the insider guilty.

I actually have experience with this (decide for your own if that's a good thing :crazysigils:)
    What happened was that one of my clan members was kicked, and we didn't have a high enough member count to keep all chunks.
    I immediately contacted the rest of my clan to keep an eye on the situation, since I couldn't reclaim it for another 30 minutes. What I did was trying to not draw someone else's attention to the matter, to avoid another clan noticing the unclaimed chunk, and eventually having access to our loot or even our base. With the help of my clan members, we were able to move all gear to our other claims in time.
    Of course, if there's a considerable threat of other players entering the base, I'd immediately shut all entrances from the unprotected side first.

Well first off, raiding isn't something which happens from one moment to another. I'd be extremely cautious if another clan has a large number of warpoints on us already, to avoid a situation like this.

Should the enemy clan be just as surprised as I am, they'd probably need to set up their preparations for the raid. During this time, I'd request urgent assistance from all clan members. As soon as the actual raid begins, I'd try to protect our gear to the best of my ability, which means

— keeping all valuables at one spot which I'd focus my defense on,
    — block off explosion holes caused by the raiders,
    — should I die, return to the clan home ASAP and keep fighting

In the case of breaking the clan rules, I'd bring it up with the clan admins in a private chat. If we're talking about a severe Mineplex-related offence, again I'd let the clan admins know, but also request a staff member in-game to take a look.

Context is important here, of course. If it can be deemed as a serious risk, I'd try to change the topic in our chat and not directly react to their message, in an attempt to make them dismiss their idea. I'd discuss a solution to the incident with the clan admins after sharing evidence with them, and proceed to take a closer look at the player in-game until further action has been taken.

First things first, the latter isn't going to happen because I'm definitely not a legendary user. As mentioned above, I prefer support and ranged builds, so this doesn't really apply to me.

Should I lose a rare though, why keep it a secret? The rest of my clan would notice it either way, and if nobody was willing to tell the truth, we would build up a toxic environment very quickly. So yeah, I'd let my fellow clan members know and move on. That aside, one rare on its own isn't a huge loss, especially now that rares will appear much more often in-game with the upcoming merchant and the event changes.

Hope I'm not the only one who's excited for S6! :D

Posted Apr 19, 2019
    SickleMode likes this.
  7. - IGN: FreeBeez
    - In Game Time: 120.2 days
    - Champions Wins: 778
    - Discord Name + tag: FreeBeez#3258
    - Previous clans experience (Y/N): Y season 5 SheCute
    - Timezone: NA West
    - Time available to be online daily/weekly: Weekends
    - Main kit/class: Ranger

- Brute Skills: 6
    - Knight Skills: 7
    - Mage Skills: 8
    - Ranger Skills: 10
    - Assassin Skills: 7
    - Base Building: 10
    - Overall PVP:8

I would go onto the discord and get help, try to hold off and grab legends.

I would move the items to our claimed land.
    I would block myself and log with legends and rares.
    I would tell the leader and show proof.
    I would tell the leader and show proof.
    I would tell the leader and take any punishment needed to stay in the clan.

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    SickleMode likes this.
  8. Quick Answers:
    i meet all the requirements to join this clan.

- IGN: KingCombatant
    - In Game Time (can be found with /stats): 20+ Days
    - Champions Wins (can be found with /stats): 200+
    - Discord Name + tag #: zzaaiinnxx#2495
    - Previous clans experience (Y/N): Yes
    - Timezone: UK (GMT+1)
    - Time available to be online daily/weekly: Can be on everyday for many hours
    - Main kit/class: Assassin, Knight.

- Brute Skills: 7/10
    - Knight Skills: 9/10
    - Mage Skills: 710
    - Ranger Skills: 5/10
    - Assassin Skills: 9/10
    - Base Building: 7/10
    - Overall PVP: 9/10

Scenario Questions (OPTIONAL): (We recommend you answer these if you are able to, but do not require them.) Someone In-siding?
    If i was an admin, i would instantly kick them. If NOT an admin, i'd leave the clan to kill them, break the bed so the cannot come back. I would spam on discord (if we are to have one).

If i was an admin, i would instantly kick them. If NOT an admin, i'd leave the clan to kill them, break the bed so the cannot come back. I would spam on discord (if we are to have one).

2. A chunk has unclaimed, what do you do? i would move everything to some claimed area. I would invite an alt to the clan if i was an admin so that we do not have this situation. I would try to attract the least amount of attention as possible so that we or i do not have any interference when moving stuff or defending.

Spam on discord. Relocate chests and block them up with blocks. Get our allies/members to get online asap and try to fight them off. Defend as much as possible.

/report them to the minplex staff and to our clan members/staff. If i was admin i would kick them asap because i would not like to have a bad rep for the clan and would not like to get disbanded.

I would know if it was just a joke but if i feel like it is not a joke, i would inform the clan and if i was an admin i would either demote them to recruit or kick them asap.

6. You accidentally lose a clan rare or legendary, what do you do? I'm practically always recording so if i lost it to a hacker, they would get banned. If i lost it to general pvp to someone, i would inform the clan before hand of using the legends and only use them when i am backed up by the clan members so that they will be able to get the gear and legends back if i die. i would inform the members of the clan if i lost them.

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    SickleMode likes this.
  9. Good luck to everyone!

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    SickleMode likes this.
  10. Quick Answers:

- IGN: Loise
    - In Game Time (can be found with /stats): 12+ Days
    - Champions Wins (can be found with /stats): https://imgur.com/a/yKLiIuR
    - Discord Name + tag #: tyler#4497
    - Previous clans experience (Y/N): Twisty, SacredTree, Formitable, Thunder, KillSecure, Brutes
    - Time available to be online daily/weekly: 1 - 5 Hours Daily
    - Main kit/class: Knight, Brute

- Brute Skills: 7/10
    - Knight Skills: 8/10
    - Mage Skills: 6/10
    - Ranger Skills: 6/10
    - Assassin Skills: 5/10
    - Base Building: 10/10
    - Overall PVP: 7/10

If someone is insiding, the most logical thing to do is to tell in higher up in Discord, or what ever the main communication platform is.

If a chunk is unclaimed without an Admin online, I would first tell everyone in the Discord chat then, I would then move all the gear/valuables into a claimed chunk. This is the most logical thing to do since it hides the gear that is important, and also allows for an Admin to join with the right commands to claim the land.

If someone is raiding the base it should be brought up in discord. By telling everyone available to get on. But I feel like you should never be in the place of getting raided with little people on. When you are about to get raided you get the entire clan to camp base till a good amount of people are online then you feed the final war point. So you can ensure you have a good defense when being raided.

Tell a higher up, don't make a big deal about it unless its major rule broken.

Tell a higher up immediately.

Tell a higher up immediately. And not be shy it is important that everyone in the clan is comfortable enough to tell each other things with out the fear of demotion or being kicked. Losing a legend is a big deal. So i would tell someone immediately. Or just never use legends unless given proper permission by a higher up.

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    SickleMode likes this.
  11. I would play more Clans, but I need to join a clan something like this to feel safe and for clans to feel fun. I don't think anyone wants a clans noob. If you know any large clans who are ok with noobs, please tell me.

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    PapiKirito and SickleMode like this.
  12. IGN: _fire100_
    In game time: 15days
    Champion wins: 570
    Discord: RushKrush23#2632
    Previous clan experience: Times4, GoldHelms, meowcat, (the one with briankam and kiro_shimo), flaming
    Time zone: GMT
    Times I am online: Everyday with almost all hours respecting that I have school
    Main class: Brute Mage

brute 810
    knight 6/10
    ranger 5/10
    mage 7/10
    sin 4/10

If someone is insiding I will say on the discord and hide all the good stuff
    A chunk of are claim had been unclaimed: I will tell a admin online or get on discord
    Someone is raiding: alert everyone on discord @everyone and move all good loot to a more concealed area
    Someone is breaking the rules: have a go at them in chat
    Someone is talking about insiding: tell admins and everyone and if they are doing it soon hide all the good stuff A) in my inventory or B) underground
    If I lost a rare: be honest and say I wanted to use it is was gathering dust and I got outplayed and ask for forgiveness

I do hope you accept me augmentative recommended me here as I helped him at the begging of the clans season on a casual server and I would say we are becoming friends but I mean fingers crossed :))))
    thank you.

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  13. - IGN: Filthier
    - In Game Time (can be found with /stats): 106.6 days
    - Champions Wins (can be found with /stats):1376
    - Discord Name + tag #: Filthier#9062
    - Previous clans experience (Y/N): Since beta
    - Timezone: GMT
    - Time available to be online daily/weekly: A few hours every day
    - Main kit/class: Knight and Assassin

- Knight Skills: 6
    - Mage Skills:4
    - Ranger Skills: 4
    - Assassin Skills: 8
    - Base Building:6

I have alot of experience on Assassin and brute but I know my way around all the kits

Alert an admin or leader (someone who has the power to do something) and depending on the evidence potentially hide or log with our valuables so we aren't too badly hit by the inside if i have enough evidence to prove that there is a good reason to and inform the clan admins and leader about what my actions and evidence etc.

Depending on how many members we have online we could coordinate something to get as much loot as possible but if im alone I have alot of experience getting as much loot as possible recalling and getting the hell out of there then rinse and repeat

Make sure the entire clan knows that we are being raided then first priority is to protect the valuables in a chest deep downstairs which can't be phased into and block up the places we get tnted while we try to defend. But of course everything in clans is situational

Of course first, I'll try to make them stop but at the end of the day I'd have to report them

Either i'm a bot or this question has been repeated

Accidentally losing something is pretty hard but i'd inform an admin that a legendary has been lost but from my time playing clans rares don't seem to matter that much but if i lost one without any advantages of using it I'd tell someone. I've lost alot of legendaries in my time but thats only made me better at learning how to use them but as long as they aren't sitting in a chest I'll try my best not to lose them :)

I've been in many clans over the years but right now I'm looking for a good active clan with firm leadership thanks for reading this :)

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  14. - IGN:
    - In Game Time (can be found with /stats): 12 days
    - Champions Wins (can be found with /stats): 81 (This doesn't mean I'm bad I just don't usually play clans.
    - Discord Name + tag #: Nectareon#0130 (Also I have a mic.)
    - Previous clans experience (Y/N): I have been playing since season 2
    - Timezone: PST
    - Time available to be online daily/weekly: 5 days - 7 days
    - Main kit/class: Assasin/Ranger

- Brute Skills:5
    - Mage Skills:7
    - Ranger Skills:9
    - Assassin Skills:8
    - Base Building:4
    - Overall PVP:8

1. Someone is insiding the clan, what do you do? I would take screenshots of the chat and would msg an admin or a leader in game or on discord, then I would find out why they want to inside and try and stall them for as long as I can, then when the admin or leader kicks them I would try to kill them so we can get all the gear back that they had on them.

2. A chunk has unclaimed, what do you do? message the leader or an admin telling them it unclaimed then try and defend the chunk as well as I can until an admin or the leader comes on

3. An enemy is raiding the base, what do you do? Message everyone on discord telling them we are getting raided then put on a Hold Position knight build.

4. Someone in the clan is breaking the mineplex or clan rules, what do you do? Message a staff member on the server telling them they are cheating cause I ain't about that life.

5. Someone is talking about insiding the clan, what do you do? I would take screenshots of the chat and would msg an admin or a leader in game or on discord, then I would find out why they want to inside and try and stall them for as long as I can, then when the admin or leader kicks them I would try to kill them so we can get all the gear back that they had on them.

6. You accidentally lose a clan rare or legendary, what do you do? I would private message an admin or Divine telling them the honest truth about how I lost the legend

Thank you for considering my application,
    mil0craft

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  15. I meet all the requirements enjoy reading my application forum :)

- IGN: DogCraze
    - In Game Time: 85.5 days
    - Champions Wins: 1,520
    - Discord Name + tag #: DogCraze #7417
    - Previous clans experience (Y/N): Kimba, DadoCraft, Rome, Volcanic, Tornado
    - Timezone: MST
    - Time available to be online daily/weekly: On weekends it depends, mostly 5 hours about. Week days I can play for about 1 hour (sometimes more but right now their are a lot of tests)
    - Main kit/class: Assassin- Illusion 4, Blink 3, Silence 1, Smoke 2, Backstab 2

Ratings:

- Brute Skills: 5
    - Mage Skills:4
    - Ranger Skills:4
    - Base Building: Depends on the area, I'm good at making moats and archer towers. I can also mine out the base if needed.
    - Overall PVP: 9

Scenario Questions

If I am a high rank then them I will kick them with out question, but if I am say recruit and they are member then I will go straight to the discord and tag everyone and let them know, then I will start to block off the chests with cobble so it is harder to access. If they are giving the gear to someone I will kill the person and prevent the gear trade from happening.

I notify everyone in the discord to let them know so I am nto the only one on, after I do that I will start to transfer the gear ( starting with the most valuable in that chunk) to the other chunks that are claimed and once that is done I will block off the rest of the base and secure it so no one can get into the other chunks. Once the 30 min time period is over and if I have Admin I will claim the chunk back and start to re organize the gear that I moved over.

I will notify the discord and tag everyone I can to try to get them to help me. If our base has a safe I will start to move (leggies, mounts, rares, tokens) them to a safe and secure location. Then I will grab StoneBrick and start to block off all of the entrances and so it will make it harder to get into. Then I will start to block off the chests with StoneBrick so that they can't break the chests with ease. After I do that I will get a knight set on with hold pos cleave and level field and try to break the cannon if they put one down and try my best to protect the base from them.

I will report them on the Discord, and if their is a mod on I will notify them. If I am a Admin and they are below me then I will demote them until the leader gets on and decides what to do. If they are flying/hacking then I will just kick them but if they are abusing bugs/glitches I will just demote them and notify a staff member if I have to.

I will go right away to the discord and let the leader know what I have found out. With evidence presented and let the admins/leaders decide what to do. But I will stay on until they get off or another member comes on so we won't get insided. If it is just us 2 on then I wont leave until they either get off or their is another clan member that knows about the situation.

I am not that good with legends so I never use them anyway but if I were then I would let the leader and admin know what happened. If I lost a rare then I would not use anymore rares and take a little break from pvping if im not on my best game so I don't throw/waste and sets or war points.

That is the end of my Application. Thank you for reading it,

DogCraze

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  16. - IGN: Virused
    - In Game Time (can be found with /stats): Over 80 days (played since the start of alpha)
    - Champions Wins (can be found with /stats): 380 (last I checked, most likely much more now)
    - Discord Name + tag #: Will message you discord stuff
    - Previous clans experience (Y/N): Y
    - Timezone: Au
    - Time available to be online daily/weekly: Around an hour on weekdays, and more on weekends (varying with regards to how busy I am)
    - Main kit/class: Knight or Brute

- Ranger Skills: 6
    - Assassin Skills:5
    - Base Building:10

1. Someone is insiding the clan, what do you do? Contact an admin / leader via discord, or shoot any that are in-game a PM. Attempt to hide any valuable items, and make a run to shops with some if worst comes to worst.

2. A chunk has unclaimed, what do you do? Stay and defend the chunk, move any items into claimed chunks. Message the team on discord and hope that they can also get on to defend. Contact any available trustworthy allies and ask for their assistance in defending the chunk until it can be reclaimed.

3. An enemy is raiding the base, what do you do? If this was a siege, I would attempt to patch areas of the base using stone brick, move chests to a more strategic location, ask for assistance from the clan and allies, etc. I would also attempt to make chokepoints in the base in which I could use hold pos / cleave / level field knight in the event that enemies were able to enter the base.

4. Someone in the clan is breaking the mineplex or clan rules, what do you do? Have a discreet word to the clan leader. If the rule broken was extremely serious, such as blackmail / leaking IRL stuff, I would contact a staff member.

5. Someone is talking about insiding the clan, what do you do? Keep an eye on them, alert the clan leader and admins, and attempt to take necessary precautions such trying to make sure they are never alone in the base / feeding enemies warpoints or gear.

6. You accidentally lose a clan rare or legendary, what do you do? Firstly, I would not be using rares or legendaries without permission from clan superiors, and would make sure that multiple clan members were online in the event that I was using them. However, if I was to lose one, I would let the clan know in discord, and attempt to make up for it. Additionally, if I was to be using said items, I would be recording in case a hacker killed me, as there is a slight chance that staff can retrieve the legendary and punish the cheater.

P.S I used to be a clans Youtuber (150 sub) a long time ago.

Posted Apr 22, 2019
  17. - IGN: AbDabTheFab
    - In Game Time (can be found with /stats): 59.1 Days, 34.7 Days on Clams
    - Champions Wins (can be found with /stats): 434
    - Discord Name + tag #: AbDabTheFab#4010
    - Previous clans experience (Y/N): Beta Gang
    - Timezone: BST
    - Time available to be online daily/weekly: 2-5 hours on
    - Main kit/class: Knight, Riposte 4, Bull Charge 3, Swordsmanship 2, Vengeance 3 // Assassin, Evade 1, Flash 3, Marked For Death 3, Smoke Bomb 2, Combo Attack 3

- Ranger Skills: 5
    - Base Building: 6
    - Overall PVP: 7.5

Tag everyone who is online, as it sometimes irritates people that aren't on. I'll find an Admin. But if I am admin, I'll pretend that I'm going to join them, pull out my OBS and record every bit. Once I have enough evidence which is usually very short, I'll kick them and give an evidential reason for doing so :)

Alright, tag everyone who's online, call allies, make sure everyone in the clan who's on knows and defends as hard as they can. And also, most importantly, try to minimize the publicity of it.

Hold Pos or Ice Prison Void them, target a cannon user, make sure lots of people are online to defend, tag online people, call allies, tryhard on them. Cover up chests, make sure they stand no chance of even touching our base.

Depends on the severity. If it's glitching/hacking first I'll /report or I'll tell one of the leadership team with enough evidence. If it's chat toxicity, it's a /report and I'll let the mods get to it since it isn't a big effect on the clan.

Get voice recorder if it's on a call. If it's in the discord chat, I need to make sure I snip it fast. etc. to everywhere else, just need to get the evidence and report.

Hope to the god of mercy that Emma does not pick up the slipper. Seriously speaking, just a game, stuff like this happen. I'll apologize if it's just once I'm sure we'll soon or later get over it. If it happens again then I definitely need to pull out my excuse book. Also depends on how I lost it, and what it is that I lost. I would honestly instantly admit to losing it if no-one else saw.

Hope you liked my application, Tornado flopped and I would really like a chance in Divine to cheer me up. Thanks :)

Posted Apr 23, 2019,
    Last edited Apr 23, 2019
  18. - IGN: Frg
    - In Game Time (can be found with /stats): On my now banned main, over 37 days
    - Champions Wins (can be found with /stats): Over 1000
    - Discord Name + tag #: Frg#8210
    Previous clans experience (Y/N): Y
    - Time available to be online daily/weekly: weeknights, all of weekend
    - Main kit/class: Brute/Assassin

- Brute Skills: 9
    - Knight Skills: 7
    - Ranger Skills: 7
    - Assassin Skills: 9
    - Base Building: 7
    - Overall PVP: 8

Scenarios:

Leave the clan to kill them, then break bed, or if they haven't insided yet, then ping administration to get them kicked

Wall it off and ping @everyone so they can get on to defend

@everyone on the discord

Report them to leadership/mineplex moderators if it is serious

Someone is talking about insiding the clan, what do you do?

Take the clan's valuables and log off so the insider can't steal them, ping administrators to remove him when they next log on

It depends on the scenario, but try to get it back if the risk is low.

Thanks for opening up these applications!

Posted Apr 24, 2019
  19. Hmm I do have a clan and multiple in fact but why not I'm bored and sounds fun since im a nomad this season.
    IGN-sarahgamer813
    Clans experience: well since beta so yea :P
    My time zone is east
    I get on like everyday *I'm a no life:/
    Previous clans- let's see here Jagjack,LTF,blank,Legion,willpower,citadel,atomos,animalroar,starfox, and a bunch of other clans that I cant remember the name. Oh life alert and women power.
    My main kit is brute been using it since season 1 I'm skilled with it I think. I'm kinda good with sin i mean i guess and knight. I can use mage but I'm not good with ranger I suck with the bow xD. I had Apollo try and teach me still dont get it.
    Oh I'm good at building I help tolao and Nara alot also was recruited as a builder for the clan yt server for my dragon statue.
    I'm known as the soup chugger. Or soup horder. Yes I know great nicknames *not really. Also if I join I will be hording the stews just saying!
    Also I have like 500+ wins I prefer mps's. More fun.
    Another thing is I know Sickomode and naruto dude there in one of the clans I'm in. Devons great! Also I looked at the other people and know Ethan.
    This looks sooooo weird I'm doing this on my phone mmk continuing
    1 if someone was insideing I would @everyone *I know I'm so evil) if that doesnt work take the valubales go to shops and log. After doing that again to tell yah.
    2 well this is obvi move it to another chunk and close it off :/
    3 An trainer has appeared *pokemon theme song activate) I most evily use the @everyone spam time then use struggle and run to shops with valubales and log.
    4 "hello grandpa if your not busy I have a recording of a hacker can you please help meh thank chu". I'm his grandchild :p
    5 well I would tell the clan without them knowing then stay on all day staring at them. *stareeeeee)
    6 this is a easy question I dont use rares. You see I was in a super rich clan like 8 dubs of rares. Never touched them. But hypothetically I did get one in my hand during a fight and lost it I would apologies constantly and accept my punishment. Legends is another thing those are awful to loose to if I lost that honestly I would apologies and leave you dont want a person who loses leggies.
    Oh and my discord name is- sarahgamer812#6166
    I love how my numbers are so easy to remember ;,D

Posted Apr 26, 2019,
    Last edited Apr 26, 2019
  20. IGN: Smokeyys
    - In Game Time (can be found with /stats):57.8 days
    - Champions Wins (can be found with /stats): 716
    - Discord Name + tag #: Smokeyys#0432
    - Previous clans experience (Y/N): Y
    - Timezone: PST
    - Time available to be online daily/weekly: 4-6 days
    - Main kit/class: assassin/knight

- Knight Skills:9
    - Mage Skills:5
    - Ranger Skills:5
    - Assassin Skills:10
    - Base Building:7
    - Overall PVP: 9

Kick them if i am able to or tell an owner / admin

i would take the loot in the unclaimed chunk and transfer it to a claimed one and try to fend off all the sweats nerds trying to get the loot

I would get reinforcements whether its from allies or clan members. If that was not an option i would get the most important things and hide them, then fight off the attackers

Report it to a staff or clan leader

Kick them or report them to a clan leader/admin

Get it back/get a new one and tell the owner you lost it

Posted May 2, 2019,
    Last edited May 2, 2019