• 1865 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6309 Players Online
  • 4444 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[S6] Divine Recruitment [OPEN]

Discussion in 'Clans' started by DivinePegasi, Apr 14, 2019.

1. I played Java on a laptop for 4 years XD. N
    It definitely should work. You should try again. Java is awesome.

Posted Apr 16, 2019
    SickleMode and PapiKirito like this.
  2. Quick Answers:

- IGN:vigilance_36
    - In Game Time (can be found with /stats): about 30 days on 2 accs
    - Champions Wins (can be found with /stats): 711
    - Discord Name + tag #: somethingkenny#5200
    - Previous clans experience (Y/N): yae
    - Timezone: pct
    - Time available to be online daily/weekly: 6-8 est
    - Main kit/class: sin, evade flash 4 silence 1 recall 3 combo 2

Ratings: (Rate yourself for these skills out of 10 honestly)

- Brute Skills: 6
    - Knight Skills: 7
    - Mage Skills: 5 infinite void + static!
    - Ranger Skills: 5 I can hit shots through fence gates
    - Assassin Skills: 10
    - Base Building: 5
    - Overall PVP: 8

Scenario Questions (OPTIONAL): (We recommend you answer these if you are able to, but do not require them.)

1. Someone is insiding the clan, what do you do?
    First I would check for valuables. If they ain't there then I would find insider on map and get to them. I would immediately leave the clan and try to kill them, then run to shops and HOPE for an invite back. Also spam the disc.

2. A chunk has unclaimed, what do you do?
    Move valuables, keep secret, dont say anything in chat, move gear. Ask for help in disc.

3. An enemy is raiding the base, what do you do?
    Tank hard with knight holdpos and level field and try to kill them, otherwise try to take down cannons. Another thing I could do is kill the attackers and try to get me some tasty tnt

4. Someone in the clan is breaking the mineplex or clan rules, what do you do? Tell Mrs. Divine and a mod if it is serious enough.

5. Someone is talking about insiding the clan, what do you do?
    Tell Mrs.Divine or clan official and encourage them to kick.

6. You accidentally lose a clan rare or legendary, what do you do?
    If it is a bad rare then say sorry if it is a legendary, then tell them I will sweat my *** off to get another or rp mine for like 3 tokens.

Posted Apr 16, 2019
    SickleMode likes this.
  3. Quick Answers:

- IGN:
    - In Game Time (can be found with /stats): ~90, ~60 in clans
    - Champions Wins (can be found with /stats): ~1280
    - Discord Name + tag #: Aetheism#7438
    - Previous clans experience (Y/N): Doogra(s2/3/5), Artifact(s2), WestGuard(s2), camel(s2/3), pupper(s2/3), Agartha(beta), Vortex(s2), Gevartha(beta), MashUp(s1), Presidents(S4), Calamity(s1), Crusaders(S2), Trajectory(s2), Cruxaders(s2), Heartless(Planned on co-leading for S3)IDIOTFOOL(Crewsix Altclan)(s2) Leggies(leader) (s3)wombraider(leader)(s3) Depression(leader)(s4), Liones(s3), The Citadel(s2-s3 hanna(s5), stressed(s5.5), Divine(lol). I also played alongside Men, and know many notable clans players.
    - Timezone: PST
    - Time available to be online daily/weekly: 4+ hours daily, 5 days a week
    - Main kit/class: I can pretty much play anything, situationally.

- Brute Skills: 8. Used to be much better at this class, hoping that this next season will restore it to its former glory.
    - Knight Skills: 9. Generally able to swat away Assassins like flies, and take 2v1s against other heavy classes. I do have trouble with Multiple assassins, though.
    - Mage Skills: 10. My skill at baiting people really shines when I'm playing Mage.
    - Ranger Skills: 6. Very situationally useful, but not the class I'd pick for anything besides heavy engagements or support. Great at running with it, not great at picking up Gear after kills.
    - Assassin Skills: 7. I can easily take heavies, but I have trouble with glitching/cheating Assassins. At least I'm good at running.
    - Base Building: 9. I'm not great at aesthetics, but I know how to make about every trap there is.
    - Overall PVP: 8. I'd consider myself reliable in a fight and decent at callouts, but I have bad luck when it comes to environmental damage.

Scenario Questions (OPTIONAL): (We recommend you answer these if you are able to, but do not require them.)

1. Someone is insiding the clan, what do you do? Depending on the circumstances, I would try to kick and kill them. If I couldn't kick them, I'd alert the discord, and if someone else was on with me, I'd tell them to grab everything valuable, then I'd leave the clan and kill the insider with the assistance of my other clanmate. If I was alone, I'd grab all the valuables, wait until someone else got on, and then do what was previously stated. After the event, I'd ask them why they did it and try to understand their perspective for the sake of stopping insides in the future.

Grab everything valuable out of it, wait 20 mins until I can claim it back.

Sit back in my tower, sipping a coke and watching them raid the fake bunker I built, knowing that all our valuables are smelted and safely logged out.

4. Someone in the clan is breaking the Mineplex or clan rules, what do you do?
    Depends on the situation. If someone is bypassing or doing something relatively harmless, I'd abide by the golden rule. If they're building swasticas or cheating, doing something that could get the whole clan punished, I'd tell them to knock it off or else I'm telling the leader.

5. Someone is talking about insiding the clan, what do you do? Depending on the context, I'd assume its a joke, since not many people warn the clan they're insiding before they do it. If its a screenshot of DMs or something, I'd take that more seriously.

6. You accidentally lose a clan rare or legendary, what do you do? if it was a rare, I wouldn't care that much, fighting is what they're meant for. If anything, I'd look back at what I could've done better in the engagement that made me lose the rare. I would make it known that the rare is gone though, and not to overturn every chest looking for it. In the case of a legendary, I'd never even be using half of them, since they get you kicked by the anti cheat. In the case of a Maul or Scepter, I'd never really go out with one. In the off chance that a hacker was able to kill me before I used hold position and stored the legendary, I'd submit the recording in a report as soon as possible.

Posted Apr 16, 2019
    SickleMode likes this.
  4. All applications posted in this thread up to this point have been processed. You should have received a message on Discord from either me, or SickleMode.

For everyone else who may be interested in applying, please keep in mind that we only have 4 spots left in the clan. The roster in the thread has been updated since.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 16, 2019,
    Last edited Apr 16, 2019
  5. I'm a duck. Is there an ally application?

PS. Busjack is the best!

Posted Apr 16, 2019
    DivinePegasi and SickleMode like this.
  6. No ally application, but we'll be happy to reserve an ally spot for you guys :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 16, 2019
    SickleMode likes this.
  7. - IGN: G01D

- In Game Time (can be found with /stats):107 Days

- Champions Wins (can be found with /stats):411

- Discord Name + tag #:Gold#1935

- Previous clans experience (Y/N):Yes

- Timezone:PST

- Time available to be online daily/weekly:1-3 hours

- Main kit/class: Assassin since its the meta

- Brute Skills:7

- Knight Skills:8

- Mage Skills:8

- Ranger Skills:7

- Assassin Skills:9

- Base Building:9

- Overall PVP:8

1. Someone is insiding the clan, what do you do?If someone is insiding the clan then I would first take the valuables to a safe place like shops then spam the clans discord(if there is one) to get on and say that someone is insiding. If no one comes online then last resort would be to go online and try to kill them.

2. A chunk has unclaimed, what do you do? If a chunk of the base unclaims then I would move all the gear to a claimed chunk.If this doesn't work then I would try to get my allies if any are on to help defend the chunk with me. If no allies are on then I would try to ping the discord. If no one is able to help then I would just try to defend the claim as best as I could.

3. An enemy is raiding the base, what do you do? Hopefully we don't get raided but if it comes to us getting raided, hopefully people are on and we will defend the base. I would ping the discord and call over the allies to help defend as best as we could.

4. Someone in the clan is breaking the mineplex or clan rules, what do you do? If I knew that someone is breaking the rules on mineplex/clans then I would first tell them to not do it anymore but if they continue to do it then I would tell the mineplex staff and the clan admins/leaders.

5. Someone is talking about insiding the clan, what do you do? If someone is talking about insiding the clan then I would tell the higher ups in the clan that someone is thinking about insiding. Then it is up to them if they want to kick them or keep them at a lower rank.

6. You accidentally lose a clan rare or legendary, what do you do? If I accidentally lose a clan rare or legendary, I would try to get it back.If this fails then I would just tell the clan that I lost a legend/rare and hope to not get kicked.

Posted Apr 16, 2019
    SickleMode and ethethchan like this.
  8. Quick Answers:

- IGN:
    - In Game Time (can be found with /stats): 20-25 days across all accounts
    - Champions Wins (can be found with /stats): first account stolen 2.2k
    - Discord Name + tag #: FEMINIZE#7329
    - Previous clans experience (Y/N): Yes, Since Beta and have been in power clans such as Heartless and Minemen
    - Timezone: CST
    - Time available to be online daily/weekly: Everyday
    - Main kit/class: Assassin

- Brute Skills: 7
    - Knight Skills: 8
    - Mage Skills: 5
    - Ranger Skills: 5
    - Assassin Skills: 9
    - Base Building: 6

Notify someone

Notify someone, then try to protect the chunk

Notify someone, then protect it as well as I can

4. Someone in the clan is breaking the mineplex or clan rules, what do you do?
    Notify a moderator or admin within the clan.

Notify a admin of the clan

Tell someone then get off before I make further losses.

Posted Apr 17, 2019
    SickleMode likes this.
  9. Well, I'll try again soon.
    --- Post updated ---
    Well, I'll try again soon.

Posted Apr 17, 2019
    SickleMode likes this.
  10. - IGN: Sxrub
    - In Game Time: 94.1 days
    - Champions Wins: 3267
    - Discord Name#: Sxrub#7589
    - Previous clans experience: Been playing since BETA
    - Timezone: CEST
    - Time available to be online daily/weekly: around 3 hours daily
    - Main kit/class: Sin

Ratings:

- Mage Skills: 10 (as long as they dont nerf static lazer)
    - Ranger Skills: 8
    - Assassin Skills: 9
    - Base Building: 1.1
    - Overall PVP: 9

Scenario Questions

Join the clan he moves all the stuff to.

Get an alt in the clan and reclaim it.

Which idiot gave them the last warpoint?

Say: "nice job".

i ask him to marry me.

I make sure to loose the other rares and leggies too.

Im looking forward to play with you guys!

Posted Apr 17, 2019
    SickleMode likes this.
  11. Quick Answers:

- IGN: SilverSky008 (I usually go by iBlameChiss, going to change back when I can)
    - In Game Time (can be found with /stats): ~59 days
    - Champions Wins (can be found with /stats): ~ 850
    - Discord Name + tag #: Ammar#9089
    - Previous clans experience (Y/N): Played a bit when it was first released, then quit. Played a bit a few months ago as well (can't remember any of my clan names since I wasn't in anything too special). Saw that s6 was coming so I thought I'd start playing this once again.
    - Timezone: EDT
    - Time available to be online daily/weekly: Monday - Thursday: around 4:30 to 6:15pm, Friday: around 5:00 till the end of the day, Saturday - Sunday: Basically all day. I'm almost always online on Discord though (unless im mid class)
    - Main kit/class: Knight / Brute

- Knight Skills: 8
    - Mage Skills: 6
    - Ranger Skills: 6
    - Assassin Skills: 6

If possible, I'd take all the left valuables into a safe and secure place all while alerting any clan higher-ups on the situation from Discord. If I was able to, I'd try to leave the clan and slay them as fast as possible to secure anything stolen. If they've already done a lot, I would follow them for as far as they go until a higher-up or another clanmate gets online to help with the situation at hand.

The first thing obviously would be alerting the higher-ups. If possible, I'd try to reclaim the chunk as fast as possible in any way I can without allowing anyone who isn't in the clan know about our situation to avoid anything from happening.

Well, I'd try to defend it to the best of my ability. Notifying all of the clan would help if anyone is available to get on and help as well. I'd try to make sure no serious damage is inflicted to anyone or anything.

If serious enough, I'd report them to our leaders as well as Mineplex staff. If it isn't too serious, I probably wouldn't report them to staff but it's important to let the leaders know.

Collect evidence and show the clan higher-ups ASAP. I'd try to stick around with the particular player(s) to make sure nothing happens in the duration of the time they're trying to do what they're doing.

This would be very detrimental and I'd try to avoid all situations and instances where this could happen. But if lost, it's important to notify the clan and explain the situation I was in. If I lost a rare, I wouldn't worry as much as if I lost a legendary, but it still wouldn't be a good situation at all. I'd notify who I need to notify, and hopefully whatever I did to lose it was someone acceptable. If I lost a legendary, I would apologize 1000 times over, as well as hope nothing bad happens to me ;-;
    If I did lose something though, I'd try my best to retrieve what I lost whether it be by myself or with a clanmate

Posted Apr 17, 2019,
    Last edited Apr 17, 2019
    SickleMode likes this.
  12. - IGN: DietSnow
    - In Game Time (can be found with /stats): 18.9 days
    - Champions Wins (can be found with /stats): 3
    - Discord Name + tag #: DietSnow#7990
    - Previous clans experience (Y/N): I've never really played Clans, but I know it's a lot like Factions on 1.7.10 servers, of which I have played a lot.
    - Timezone: EST
    - Time available to be online daily/weekly: Daily: ~3 hours
    - Main kit/class: Knight, I sometimes go Ranger since I can bow pretty well (Reddit UHC has served me well)

- Assassin Skills: 4
    - Base Building: 2

Report it to Emma, and if she's unavailable, one of the Admins.

Notify Emma so that it can be reclaimed.

Fight back while notifying the clan of the enemy.

4. Someone in the clan is breaking the Mineplex or clan rules, what do you do?
    In the case of the Mineplex rules, I report to a staff member. Clan rules, I report to Emma/Admin team.

Report it to Emma/Admin team, depending on availability

Pray for my soul and report item that was lost/scenario that led to my losing it to Emma.

Posted Apr 17, 2019
    SickleMode likes this.
  13. Quick Answers:[/b]

- IGN: Bllu
    - In Game Time (can be found with /stats): 3 days I think
    - Champions Wins (can be found with /stats): 150
    - Discord Name + tag #: LiL.Squeak#0171
    - Previous clans experience (Y/N): Yes
    - Timezone: east
    - Time available to be online daily/weekly: 2 hours a day, mostly everyday.
    - Main kit/class: Sin

- Knight Skills:7
    - Assassin Skills: 8
    - Base Building: 8-9

Immediately msg leader or admins rock notify them what is happening and try to prevent the person.

2. A chunk has unclaimed, what do you do? Tell leader and defend base until I can reclaim. Also move all gear in the claim.

3. An enemy is raiding the base, what do you do? put on knight hold pause and try to defend. Also I would notify the leader.

4. Someone in the clan is breaking the mineplex or clan rules, what do you do? Notify leader or admin and tell them to stop before getting the clan or ban.

I immediately private message admins or leader about the persons plans.

6. You accidentally lose a clan rare or legendary, what do you do? I own up to it and do whatever it takes to retrieve currency for the price of the item.

Posted Apr 17, 2019
    SickleMode likes this.
  14. SO I FINALLY GOT JAVA TODAY, THANKS TO @Jaekub FOR TELLING ME TO TRY AGAIN! anyways, I would play clans, but the thing is Mineplex hates my edition :-(, so I can't. Plz devs, update clans

Posted Apr 17, 2019
    SickleMode likes this.
  15. Welcome to the Java life (badrock bad). I recommend switching to 1.8.9 or any version around that as compatibility with Clans is rough. Of course, 1.13 and newer versions will not work. 1.9 works in most games but tends to result in glitches with general gameplay and Champions skills. These reasons are partially why Mineplex will not be updating Clans to support the newest versions of Minecraft - if you ever need help playing, ask anyone around. If you do manage to play Clans, just a reminder that 20+ hours are needed to play on Hardcore servers, where Divine will be playing. When you meet the requirements, feel free to apply :)

Posted Apr 18, 2019
  16. :-(:-( That's super unfair to players who want to be new and up to date, and also don't want to go through the trouble of switching versions.

Posted Apr 18, 2019
  17. There must have been a human error somewhere because my friend has an Alienware laptop and we play Minecraft just fine together on Java.

Switching Versions is a very easy thing to do (you just have to select an item in the menu on the launcher to change), but 1.8.9 has the best hit registration and the best combat for Clans players and other PvP games. That is why many players use 1.8.9 rather than 1.9+

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  18. Quick Answers:

- IGN: ThinkPuppy
    - In Game Time (can be found with /stats): 34.7 days
    - Champions Wins (can be found with /stats): 145 :C
    - Discord Name + tag #: ThinkPuppy#0080
    - Previous clans experience (Y/N): Y
    - Timezone: ET (Eastern Time[EDT/EST])
    - Time available to be online daily/weekly: I'm available for a decent amount of time daily, I don't have an exact amount of time in place though.
    - Main kit/class: Flex, can run pretty much any kit, primary is Brute/or Mage

- Brute Skills: 8
    - Mage Skills: 7
    - Ranger Skills: 5
    - Assassin Skills: 6
    - Base Building: 7
    - Overall PVP: 7.5

Since in the scenario it never specified an amount of people I'm going to assume it's a single one. And as such, what I would do is notify the Clan Admins in hopes of getting them kicked as soon as possible as realistically there's not much I can do as long as they remain in the Clan. Therefore, that is why contacting a Clan Admin would be crucial, the faster they get kicked the faster they'll be killed, thus the faster the threat would get eliminated.

Since a chunk is unclaimed that puts the base at risk since it gives anyone wanting to raid the base an alternative entrance. Thus if no admins are online to claim the chunk, I would block that chunk off as fast as I can. If that chunk contains any valuables such as chests with items I would move it to a claimed area. Before I do that, I would message an admin, but even a minute of vulnerability can be too much, so I would still do the aforementioned.

This truly depends on the amount of people raiding, if it's a person or two I could probably handle it on my own, but, if it ends up being an entire clan I would request for back on through Discord and fight them off alone to the best of my ability. If there more clan members online, I'd request for backup through clan chat as well;

This can change depending on what they're breaking. If they are breaking clan rules I'd gather evidence and report them to a Clan Admin. If they're breaking Mineplex rules, I would probably notify the admins, send them evidence and then report them on the forums. Rules are rules no matter if you're a clan member of mine or not, therefore, it's crucial for action to be taken.

I gather evidence of them doing so, privately message a higher up in the clan and let them decide what the best course of action would be. They would probably get put in a call and questioned, and after the fact, the would most likely either get Clan Recruit until trust is rebuilt or kicked for conspiring with the enemies.

Honesty is the best policy, thus I would admit my mistake and apologize to the clan. But the next course of action is up to the higher ups within the clan, but I won't argue with whatever they decide to do.

Posted Apr 19, 2019
    SickleMode likes this.
  19. Quick Answers:

- IGN: MemeTM (Subject to change)
    - In Game Time (can be found with /stats): Something like 100+ on all my accounts.
    - Champions Wins (can be found with /stats): 60, fight me. It's a new account.
    - Discord Name + tag #: Fallen#2581
    - Previous clans experience (Y/N): Y
    - Time available to be online daily/weekly: After school most days 3:00PM-9:00PM, usually always on weekends.
    - Main kit/class: Assassin.

- Brute Skills: 8
    - Knight Skills: 6
    - Mage Skills: 6
    - Ranger Skills: 8
    - Assassin Skills: 10
    - Base Building: 9
    - Overall PvP: 9

I contact an admin via discord, or in-game, and alert them. I will also try and prevent the insider from doing damage as best I can, blocking up places, taking important gear and bringing it to Shops, etc.

Move any gear in said chunk into the claimed chunks, contact an admin in the clan to come and reclaim it once the 30 minute timer has passed.

Contact all team members via the discord. They need to get on to help. Scream uncontrollably, block up important areas of the base to prevent item loss.

Privately talk to DivinePegasi about it. I ain't no snitch, I won't go ahead and report them on the forums or anything, but I'd recommend that they should be kicked from the clan, quietly, and quickly.

Help the- I'd bring it to an Admin as well as Divine's attention. If none are online, I might take important gear and run to shops just in case. That's unlikely though.

Apologize profusely to Divine, hope she doesn't kill me. Probably snap her a video of me crying and hope she takes pity on me.

It's been a long time since I've been on Clans, and I think you guys will find I'm a very different person. I've missed you guys, and this clan, and I'd be honoured to even have the chance to join it again. Ride on pegapals. :')

Posted Apr 19, 2019
    SickleMode likes this.
  20. Quick Answers:

- IGN: OgSqvage
    - In Game Time (can be found with /stats): 19.4 days
    - Champions Wins (can be found with /stats): 235
    - Discord Name + tag #: OgSqvage#6430
    - Previous clans experience (Y/N): No
    - Time available to be online daily/weekly: about 2 hours execpt for summer and weekends
    - Main kit/class: Brute/assassin

- Brute Skills: 8.5
    - Ranger Skills: 7
    - Assassin Skills: 8.5

Message the discord to let everyone know

Report it to the discord and reclaim it if I have perms (unless someone was told to)

Notitify people to get on and try to stop them

Tell them to stop, if they don't report it

Tell the discord and if I see them on I watch them carefully

Message the discord and probably go rethink my life

Posted Apr 19, 2019
    SickleMode likes this.