• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[S6] Divine Recruitment [OPEN]

Discussion in 'Clans' started by DivinePegasi, Apr 14, 2019 at 10:07 PM.

1. DivinePegasi

DivinePegasi

Welcome to the Clans Season 6 recruitment for Divine!

This clan will be run by me, DivinePegasi, and a few other of my close friends. I plan to start a new series on my channel for this season of clans and am looking forward to playing alongside all of you! Of course, what fun would clans be without clan members? If you think you might be interested in joining, keep reading!
    This clan will be for fun and NOT a power clan of any sorts. That being said, at the same time we are also looking to form a clan that stands a chance against others, so there will be a fairly lenient set of requirements and a brief application. Good luck to all that apply!

(If you have any questions, feel free to message me or @SickleMode on the forums or on Discord: DivinePegasi#9374 and SickleMode#2478)

Leader:
    - DivinePegasi

Admins:
    - SickleMode
    - zTea
    - Senpai__Annub

Members:
    - DevonNaruto
    - MR_HIPPO
    - Veans
    - Midoriya
    - NaiculS
    - Jhazu
    - ThinkPuppy
    - Sven
    - MiningCreeper

Recruits:
    - Joerock777
    - Sanctioned_
    - ethethchan
    - Aetheism
    - iBlameChiss
    - __Golden__
    - Waspter
    - MemeTM

Please note that you are applying to become a Recruit rank in our clan and will be kicked if you do not prove yourself in a brief trial. Good luck and we hope to see you in our clan!

Requirements:

- Able to join clans hardcore servers (20 hours clans in game time)
    - Must have a discord account and microphone (preferably)
    - Must have 50 wins in champions (exceptions can be made)
    - Must have a general knowledge of clans
    - Must be fairly active, especially during the first few weeks
    - Preferably available to play during SOTW (Saturday, April 20th)

Please reply to this thread answering the following to apply:

Copy and paste all of this into your reply in this thread with the respective information required.
    Please ignore the bold tags and simply put your answer after them.

Code:
    [b]Quick Answers:[/b]

- IGN:
    - In Game Time (can be found with /stats):
    - Champions Wins (can be found with /stats):
    - Discord Name + tag #:
    - Previous clans experience (Y/N):
    - Timezone:
    - Time available to be online daily/weekly:
    - Main kit/class:

[b]Ratings: (Rate yourself for these skills out of 10 honestly)[/b]

- Brute Skills:
    - Knight Skills:
    - Mage Skills:
    - Ranger Skills:
    - Assassin Skills:
    - Base Building:
    - Overall PVP:

[b]Scenario Questions (OPTIONAL): (We recommend you answer these if you are able to, but do not require them.)[/b]

[b]1. Someone is insiding the clan, what do you do?[/b]

[b]2. A chunk has unclaimed, what do you do?[/b]

[b]3. An enemy is raiding the base, what do you do?[/b]

[b]4. Someone in the clan is breaking the mineplex or clan rules, what do you do?[/b]

[b]5. Someone is talking about insiding the clan, what do you do?[/b]

[b]6. You accidentally lose a clan rare or legendary, what do you do?[/b]

Thanks everyone! I can't wait to review all your applications alongside my clan admins. Feel free to share this around with anyone you think might be interested.
    DivinePegasi

Posted Apr 14, 2019 at 10:07 PM,
    Last edited Apr 19, 2019 at 9:36 PM
    SickleMode likes this.
  2. SickleMode

SickleMode

Good luck to all who apply!

Posted Apr 14, 2019 at 10:07 PM
    DivinePegasi likes this.
  3. Wiz_Techno

Wiz_Techno

I'm going to be completely honest. I don't play clans at all but it's Emma's clan and I'm her friend so I'm applying anyways.

- IGN: Wiz_Techno
    - In Game Time (can be found with /stats): 14.2 days
    - Champions Wins (can be found with /stats): 179
    - Discord Name + tag #: Wiz_Techno#0001
    - Previous clans experience (Y/N): N
    - Timezone: EST
    - Time available to be online daily/weekly: most of the time
    - Main kit/class: anything honestly except assassin or ranger.

Ratings: (Rate yourself for these skills out of 10 honestly)

- Brute Skills: 7
    - Knight Skills: 8
    - Mage Skills: 6
    - Ranger Skills: 4
    - Assassin Skills: 5
    - Base Building: 4
    - Overall PVP: 5

Scenarios:

1. Someone is insiding the clan, what do you do?
    Politely ask for them to leave.
    If someone is insiding the clan I would talk to a higherup to kick them out with evidence.

2. A chunk of our clan has been unclaimed, what do you do?
    Well I'd message Emma and yell at her to reclaim it or else we're to die.

3. An enemy is raiding the base, what do you do?
    I fight back and call for support by @everyone on the discord (if we have one)

4. Someone in the clan is breaking the Mineplex or clan rules, what do you do?
    Report them to Emma and the MP team if it's serious.

5. Someone is talking about insiding the clan, what do you do?
    Then report them to Emma ånd don't let them join.

6. You accidentally lose a clan rare or legendary, what do you do?
    Well, you cover it up and #BlameAlex for breaking the item somehow.
    I'd honestly just tell Emma and ask for her not to kill me.

Posted Apr 14, 2019 at 10:16 PM
  4. Pombo

Pombo

- IGN: 2fat2flyhack
    - In Game Time (can be found with /stats): 11 day
    - Champions Wins (can be found with /stats): 0
    - Discord Name + tag #: pombo#8280
    - Previous clans experience (Y/N): y
    - Timezone: GMT or something +2?
    - Time available to be online daily/weekly: everyday
    - Main kit/class: uh legendary

- Brute Skills: 9
    - Knight Skills: 9
    - Mage Skills: 9
    - Ranger Skills: 9
    - Assassin Skills: 9
    - Base Building: 9
    - Overall PVP: 10

Posted Apr 14, 2019 at 10:21 PM
    Senpai__Annub and SickleMode like this.
  5. Veans

Veans

Yeehaw I'm still Clanless so here goes

Quick Answers:

- IGN: VEANS_
    - In Game Time (can be found with /stats): I honestly don't know, more than 80 days in-game for Clans I know that
    - Champions Wins (can be found with /stats): >1586 Champs wins
    - Discord Name + tag #: Veans#1157
    - Previous clans experience (Y/N): You won't know most my previous Clans because I can barely remember them, MCx, Divine (S5.5)
    - Time available to be online daily/weekly: Should be able to play for a few hours on weekend, an hour or so on weekdays
    - Main kit/class:
    Assassin currently

- Brute Skills: 7/10
    - Knight Skills: 8/10
    - Mage Skills: 8/10
    - Ranger Skills: 7/10
    - Assassin Skills: 9/10
    - Base Building: 6/10
    - Overall PVP:
    8/10

Scenarios:

If I'm admin then it's a kick. If they're the same rank as me or higher then grab the valuables and head to shops, then promptly spam disc with pings to alert the rest of the clan for further action

Move any valuables in that claim to a claimed chunk, alert clan to come online/defend chunk until it's able to be reclaimable

I'd certainly hope the clan knows its getting raided if it comes to this, alert them if not. Grab valuables and try to head to shops if possible, if there's too much then relocate into a more secure location & probably utilize said valuables (rares, legends, etc) against the enemies. Carry a pickaxe + blocks on my character for barricading & digging around

Verbal warning would all I'd be able to do for the most part, alert & report to Clan superiors if it becomes a pressing issue

Alert Clan superior, make sure suspected insider doesn't have access to valuables. Not sure if I should give more details on this since people will know my plan if it actually happens :thonkeyes:

Tell the clan bout it

Posted Apr 14, 2019 at 10:24 PM
  6. edaniel557

edaniel557

- IGN: edaniel557 or KozmeticYT
    - In Game Time (can be found with /stats): Main is banned but about 252 days
    - Champions Wins (can be found with /stats): About 300 if you combine both accounts
    - Discord Name + tag #: edaniel557#1841
    - Previous clans experience (Y/N): Y
    - Timezone: CDT
    - Time available to be online daily/weekly: Everyday
    - Main kit/class: Brute Knight Sin

- Brute Skills: 10000
    - Knight Skills: 10000
    - Mage Skills: 10000
    - Ranger Skills: 10000
    - Assassin Skills: 10000
    - Base Building: 10000
    - Overall PVP: 10000

Inside With them

Start streaming and announce it in public chat and see what happens

Break all your chests and tag @everyone that Pombo insided

Let them be

Tell Emma someone is planning an attack

Blame it on the lag or say that your grandma played Minecraft for a clickbait video and lost it

Posted Apr 14, 2019 at 10:24 PM
  7. Midoriya

Midoriya

IGN: Uninjured, ~26 Days on MP and idk Clans time
    - Champions Wins (can be found with /stats): 422+
    - Discord Name + tag #: Midoriya#5833
    - Previous clans experience (Y/N): Since S1 yeehaw
    - Time available to be online daily/weekly: 1-2 hours on weekends, up to 1 on most weekdays which doesn't sound like much but I'll make it count
    - Main kit/class: None - Flex/Support Main
    - Brute Skills: 7
    - Knight Skills: 7.6
    - Mage Skills: 8
    - Ranger Skills: 7.8
    - Assassin Skills: 7.8
    - Base Building: 9
    - Overall PVP: 6.9

Hey! I remember applying last year but there were so many people :c You know me already and it was really fun playing before with Tea, Devon, and Hippo. Seems chill as I don't plan on tryharding this season but instead just havin fun with peeps. (for the optional questions basically left click at all the enemies and tag everyone lol)
    oops double posted

Posted Apr 14, 2019 at 10:57 PM,
    Last edited Apr 15, 2019 at 6:39 AM
  8. maaaaaaan. How I wish I could download Java on laptops.

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 12:42 AM
  9. Senpai__Annub

Senpai__Annub

Pls let me in the Clan

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 12:49 PM
    SickleMode likes this.
  10. joerock777

joerock777

Quick Answers: -
    IGN: - In Game Time (can be found with /stats): joerock777 and my in game time is over 120 days (il double check)
    - Champions Wins (can be found with /stats): 450
    - Discord Name + tag #: joerock777#7045
    - Previous clans experience (Y/N): Yes, Since Beta
    - Timezone: GMT
    - Time available to be online daily/weekly: Weekday- 2-3 hours a day, weekend- 3-5 hours a day (times may change)
    - Main kit/class: Ratings: (Rate yourself for these skills out of 10 honestly)
    - Brute Skills: 8
    - Knight Skills: - Mage Skills:8
    -Ranger Skills: - Assassin Skills:7
    - Base Building: 6.5 (I know how to make defensive bases to defend from raids but I am not the best at making fancy ones
    - Overall PVP: 7.5
    Scenario Questions (OPTIONAL): (We recommend you answer these if you are able to, but do not require them.):
    1. Someone is insiding the clan, what do you do? I would alert as many people as I can on discord, if the person is an admin and the leader is away on Holiday somewhere for a bit, I would probably take all of the good stuff and keep it in a hidden chest (buried deep deep underground) and if we have lots of gear I would get a friend to kill the person so they won’t get any more gear (then I would get the war points back).
    2. A chunk has unclaimed, what do you do?: I would go onto discord and alert the clan that our chunk is unclaimed, but if no one is coming I would use a Knight set, and transfer gear to the claimed areas.
    3. An enemy is raiding the base, what do you do?: I know how to defend raids well first of all I would go onto discord and alert all of the members, if I am by myself I would get an ally to help or a trustworthy truce/friend, if they aren’t online then I would move all of the gear downstairs and make a fake chest room, I would make the room so the clan that is besieging would waste TNT on that spot leading them to have no other way of getting in, thus leading them to give up and go back to their base because there is literally nowhere else they could get in and the raid will be over. On the other hand if I don’t have enough time to make a fake room, I would do it the old fashioned way, simply put on a Knight set and go hold position, defensive stance, etc, etc
    4. Someone in the clan is breaking the mineplex or clan rules, what do you do?: Gather evidence against them, and report it to a staff member immediately or to Mineplex.com/reports
    5. Someone is talking about insiding the clan, what do you do?: If I know the person well enough I would ask them why they would want to inside, most insides happen because someone has a long of anger inside of them and the way most people get it out is by getting revenge on the other person by taking all of their items, if that’s the case then I would talk to them privately and I would suggest other ways to control their anger towards that person.
    On the other hand
    If they just want to inside just for being greedy, then I would get evidence of them wanting to inside and send it to the leader or admins
    6. You accidentally lose a clan rare or legendary, what do you do?: I would go to the discord chat and admit my mistake, if I lost it for a reason then I would tell the honest truth. I want to be truthful at all times even if it causes me to be kicked.

I have been wanting to join this clan for quite a while now, and I hope you enjoy reading my application!
    Have a good day! :D

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 1:56 PM
    SickleMode likes this.
  11. Sanctioned_

Sanctioned_

Quick Answers:

- IGN: Jxllo
    - In Game Time (can be found with /stats): like 25 days
    - Champions Wins (can be found with /stats): 61 Wins in Dominate 18 in CTF(not much but I can be pvp tested through my MPS if necessary)
    - Discord Name + tag #: ThatOneMemeist#8814
    - Previous clans experience (Y/N): Y
    - Timezone: PST
    - Time available to be online daily/weekly: an hour daily, 2-3 hours weekends
    - Main kit/class: Assassin

- Brute Skills: 6
    - Knight Skills:8
    - Mage Skills:3
    - Ranger Skills:3
    - Assassin Skills:9
    - Base Building:2
    - Overall PVP:8

Scenario Questions (OPTIONAL): (We recommend you answer these if you are able to, but do not require them.)

If I have admin, immediate kick, then kill. However chances are that I won't have admin so this is what I would do: 1. Get on discord, ping as many admins as possible to get online and kick the offender. If no body is online, I would move all "expensive" items such as rares or leggies into a secret underground chest somewhere. The other stuff is going to be hard to protect. However, since it is only 1 person who is insiding, it makes it a bit easier. All in all, if there is no admin online, and someone is insiding this clan, I would move all expensive items to a hidden area

2. A chunk has unclaimed, what do you do?
    Since when do single chunks randomly unclaim? Anyways, assuming someone accidentally unclaimed the chunk, I would get on discord and get more people to help. First course of action would be keeping the gear/stuff safe. I would place chests everywhere into claimed areas and transfer the gear. I wouldn't break the chests themselves because dropped items tend to be removed every so often. If no body comes online, I would diligently transfer everything by myself and then proceed to organize it, after getting an admin to reclaim our chunk.

Again, get on discord, get people online is the first thing I would do. However, in the time when people are not online, I would relocate chests close to walls, and keep a lot of stone brick handy. When tnt starts exploding walls , I would quickly patch it up. Also I would keep a diamond pick, so I can replace damaged stone brick blocks with fresh ones. Hopefully, I won't be dealing with a raid by myself as

4. Someone in the clan is breaking the mineplex or clan rules, what do you do?
    Since a member or two in the current roster are admins in the clan, and moderators, I would ask them if they are online to look into it. I personally would not kick the person if I were an admin because I am not too well versed in what warrants what. On the other hand, if I saw blatant rule violations, I would head to lobby 1 and /a and get a mod over.

This is always a sketchy thing to make a decision upon. They could be joking, they couldn't be. First thing I would do if I was an admin would be a demote to recruit so they cannot open chests. Then I would get a clan admin to address the issue. But, this person has instantly lost any - from me atleast - trust they could have had. I do not know exactly what I would do if I were an admin. but I trust whoever is admin to make an appropriate decision.

These kinds of things happen! Luckily I always record whenever I'm using any rare/legendary items. Last season I was phased on and I lost a maul, but that shouldn't be happening anymore (because I record now). However, I would definitely tell the clan that I lost it and how I lost it. Personally, I'm not fond of using legendaries in giant fights because I tend to get a bit clumsy with them :) I don't foresee this issue happening much with me because of this. I do believe, however, that it is not good to lie about losing these items.

Thank you for reading this, and for your consideration!

-Jxllo

PS. I subscribed

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 1:58 PM
    SickleMode likes this.
  12. John

John

No

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 2:53 PM
    SickleMode likes this.
  13. xOeuf

xOeuf

You have zero champions wins my guy. I don't know how that would translate to having insane skill with any of the classes.

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 4:52 PM
  14. cerns

cerns

I was thinking the same thing... lol

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 5:32 PM
  15. Meme™

Meme™

imagine being bad. great now you're emma. :^)

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 6:07 PM
    DivinePegasi and SickleMode like this.
  16. Acerna

Acerna

wait but-- you can.. I do

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 7:20 PM
  17. Jaekub

Jaekub

What computer do you use to play on Mineplex?
    --- Post updated ---
    I played Java on a laptop for 4 years XD. Now I have a noice gaming pc

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 7:57 PM
    SickleMode and Acerna like this.
  18. An Alienware laptop. When I tried downloading it it did not work

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 11:25 PM
  19. kznny

kznny

all these newbs joining divine xd!!! lol so funee

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 11:30 PM
  20. ethethchan

ethethchan

I meat all the requirements to join.

IGN: Jointless
    In Game Time: 17 days
    Champions Wins: 80 wins
    Discord Nametag: Ethan#4063
    Previous Clans Experience: Since beta :), Starfox, Sarcasm, Lasfjb, Mist, Incertice
    Timezone: PST
    Hours Daily: 2 hours daily but when summer comes :) the sky's the limit
    Main Kits: assassin, and knight, and possibly ranger if i can hit shots for my life.
    Brute: 4/10
    Knight 6-7/10
    Asassin: 7-8/10
    Mage: 3-4/10 because static takes no skill
    Ranger: 6/10
    Base Building: 4/10
    Overall PVP: 6-7/10 - if u wanna see my style of pvp i think u know my channel xD.

1. I would take the valuables/ legends and hide them or run off and make it to shops. Then i would SPAM the discord and say we were getting insided. or basically spam emma.
    2. I move all the gear to another chunk and block it up.
    3. I SPAM WHOEVER IS ON IN THE DISCORD AND NOTIFY THEM ABOUT GETTING RAIDED, and if no one gets on ill try my best to solo defend or ask the help of other friends to get on and help defend.
    4. I will get gramps, adri, coyly, chron, or bus jack to go and ban him/her. Rules and Rules.
    5. I will report to emma right away and suggest that she demote them to recruit or just plain kick them because we don't need to get insided after the fact.
    6. I would tell the clan. Apologize 100 times over. And accept any punishment even if that means getting kicked....

Posted Apr 16, 2019 at 1:05 AM
    SickleMode likes this.