• 1153 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5904 Players Online
  • 4751 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

rules every new skywars player should follow

Discussion in 'Skywars' started by nerfguns3, May 14, 2020.

1. Hello!

I am a skywars player who dispenses good skywars wisdom. i’ve learned these rules through countless days of gameplay and grinding and sweating, i’ve made a list of all the rules new comers should follow at all times. here is the list!

1. never judge people by their skins,

2. get out of your island as fast as possible

3. bridging like a java player in bedrock wont do you any good,

4. The ice kit is a great kit and should always be used.

5. get as much gear as possible and as quickly as possible

-skywars is a fast paced game-

that’s all from me! have fun winning in skywars!

Posted May 14, 2020
    TopBlitzz, xWand and LazyBrayden like this.
  2. Nice thread though the first one is for every game I believe not just in skywars. I personally use Ice because air is just so good it saves you and you have leap so it's kinda perfect for me.

Posted May 14, 2020
  3. I mean you can still bridge like java and be fine. Sure if you can speed bright on bedrock power to you but you can about fine with java bridging too. Another good rule would be to take advantage of your spawn loot, take what you need and kill your close enemies before they can kill you. Most players sit on there island which means easy kills which speeds up the game and makes it mora fun.

Posted May 22, 2020
  4. I never use my Ice bridge unless I screw something up and fall into the void.

I tend to take ONLY blocks from my spawn island chest and rush players nearb.

But yes I agree Skywars is a fast paced game.

Posted May 23, 2020
    nerfguns3 likes this.
  5. Hey!

I especially agree with number 2. If you don’t get off your island fast there won’t be a lot of goods in the center islands and then you’ll be stuck with bad armor and weapons. The only thing I would say is that a lot of people also like air instead of ice, so ice definitely is not the “end all be all” of kits. With that being said, ice certainly is my favorite kit though. Are you planning on doing more of these rules for different games? Because I think this is a really good idea!

Posted May 23, 2020
  6. Hi there!

And thank you for sharing your tips with us! :) As a regular Skywars player, I'm constantly looking for new tips and ideas to improve my gameplay. Even though I would say I'm decent at Skywars, there's always room for improvement. However, there was one tip that kept my attention specifically. You said that a player should get out of their island as soon as possible. What do you think about players camping on their island to mine and get diamond gear? It's a tricky tactic as the natural instinct for everyone is that they should go to the middle asap.

Posted May 23, 2020
    nerfguns3 likes this.