• 327 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3409 Players Online
  • 3082 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Rose Rush Leaper Kit Changes

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by GeekyCatGaming, Mar 5, 2021.

?

Should Mineplex Remove Fall damage when using the Leap Ability in Rose Rush 2022

1. Yes

25.0%
  2. No

75.0%
  1. Rose rush has come and gone again, and after playing a couple games, I really liked it. However I had one little gripe, when you use the leaper axe that comes with the leaper kit, you take fall damage. This is bad, because if you're low, and trying to escape martin or the other team, using your axe, you die of fall damage, losing the roses you had in the process. Just my thoughts on some changes that should be made to rose rush in 2022. Tell me what you guys think. -GeekyCat

Posted Mar 5, 2021
  2. I think if there wasn’t fall damage then the leaper kit would be too op, which is something not good.

Posted Mar 5, 2021
  3. You can already use the leap for mainly vertical movement, which can help you escape but doesn't cause you to take fall damage. Alternatively, you can use the leap to cancel fall damage if you're hit into the air by Martin. I feel like your idea would make the leaper kit overpowered, especially for people who know how to use their leap well. The map for RR has terrain and flowers which are good for moving around while avoiding Martin and other players if you know how to use it, so if you feel the leap is underpowered, maybe try out some different playstyles or utilizations for the ability next time the game is live.

It's going to be a -1 from me.

Posted Mar 5, 2021
  4. Lol rose rush.

Sure, +1. Simple idea I can stand behind.

Posted Mar 5, 2021
  5. Hello!

This is an interesting idea that I've also thought about myself. My opinion on the idea is this would make the leaper kit to overpowered, as some mentioned above. Removing fall damage from this kit could alter the gameplay too much in the wrong direction, which would not be well received by the community. Thanks for making this thread, I look forward to seeing other peoples opinions on this :)

Posted Mar 6, 2021
    Fusafez likes this.