• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5683 Players Online
  • 2793 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Rocket Spleef

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by Sloppy, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Add Rocket Spleef in nano games where you get a TNT or fireball launcher, elytra and a couple of firework rockets. And the point of the game is to use your TNT/Fireball Launcher to spleef others played while not getting spleefed and you can use your elytra and rockets to ESCAPE DEATH!

Posted Jan 2, 2020
  2. You can actually fly infinantly with the elytra if you do it right which defeats the purpose of the game so ima say -1

Posted Jan 2, 2020
  3. Hello~~~

Interesting idea, but I'd have to disagree. I don't personally thing NANO needs another type spleef game. I'd also like to mention Elytra is a 1.9+ feature and is not available for 1.8 ( which probably a lot of mineplex players play on)

-1 interesting idea though!

Posted Jan 2, 2020
    Jailbroken Tesla likes this.
  4. Sounds like an interesting idea.
    Although it wouldn’t be possible to do it with the elytra as it requires 1.9 support, I think a game like this could still be fun without the elytra.

Basically people would spawn in a map and would be able to throw TNT or fireballs. They wouldn’t be able to fly, but they could still move around the map to avoid falling.

The map would have to be relatively small due to the limited game time for nano games, but I think the game would be a fun and quick addition to nano games.

Posted Jan 3, 2020
  5. Hi there!

This does sound like a really cool idea but Mineplex is only a 1.8 server and an eltrya is a 1.9+ feature meaning it cannot be added.

Your idea online though is really interesting maybe what 510bikes said could be a quick addition to NANO maybe in quick and not a game by itself

Interesting idea! But it simply just can't be added due to it being a 1.9 feature.

Good luck on the rest of your suggestions!

Posted Jan 3, 2020
  6. Hey!
    I think this is a very interesting idea! I've always been a huge fan of spleef, so I always like reading new ideas that could alter the way the game is played! Sadly, as others have mentioned, Mineplex supports all versions of the game from 1.15 to 1.8, therefore adding a feature that is only 1.9+ could not be implemented. However, I would also like to give feedback on the game itself...

First of all, I really like the idea of a fireball type spleef game. Fireballs are unpredictable and reflectable, making it so there is a chance for you to defend yourself. I really like this as it adds all kinds of new strategies and tactics players could use. Sadly, I feel that this may resemble Wizards, a game already in the Nano rotation. I feel that having mainly fireball based gameplay and a sort of dash ability would feel very similar in gameplay to wizards.

Nano also already has spleef games such as AAAAAAAA! Spleef and Spleef. I just worry that adding another game with a similar structure could make the existing games unpopular or boring, and adding another may make the gameplay repetitive.

Overall, I really like the idea. I think it has tons of new strategies and tactics that players could use, but as Mineplex also supports 1.8 and already has similar games in Nano, I'm going to have to go -1.

Posted Jan 4, 2020