• 593 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3481 Players Online
  • 2888 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

RIP grumpy cat, can we get a F chain

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LLP2345, May 17, 2019.

1. Posted May 17, 2019
  2. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Posted May 17, 2019
  3. Thread Moved to Off Topic Forum Section.

It was definitely sad to hear the news about Grumpy Cat... despite her being a symbol of grumpiness, she brought love and happiness to thousands of people. My heart definitely goes out to the owners and family of grumpy cat, as I know from experience, it is the hardest thing to lose your best friend. She'll live on forever, and so will everything about her that made her perfect.

[​IMG]

Posted May 17, 2019
    ATruePitato likes this.
  4. Grumpy cat really helped people all over the world be positive with a smile on their face. As @happilycam said, My heart also goes out to the owners and family of grumpy cat. It is very hard losing something or someone valuable to your life, and is difficult to overcome the sorrow which comes with the death of your best friend. I hope the owners of this legendary animal still have pride from the joy which came from this blessed creature's grumpiness. Grumpy Cat will live on in our hearts forever :(

Huge F for Grumpy Cat. :(

Posted May 17, 2019
  5. She was a cutie :( I'll miss her even though the Grumpy cat film was really, really bad.
    [​IMG]

Posted May 18, 2019
  6. WDYM The Grumpy Cat film was bad, I was so bad I loved it! XD

Posted May 18, 2019
  7. :C Why? I loved that cat!

Posted May 18, 2019
  8. RIP another meme kitty. Will be in my memory forever.

Posted May 18, 2019
  9. V sad :c I shall miss our lil grumpy friendo

Posted May 18, 2019
  10. This is sad to hear of this heart touching cat brought thousands of people happiness. I wish the owners of the Grumpy Cat a good luck, as it's very sad. Rest in peace Grumpy Cat :(
    [​IMG]

Posted May 18, 2019
  11. I love all the cats in general, but I am going to miss Grumpy Cat so bad. I know her from the meme until I have heard the news. Although, my hearts will go out to the owner of the cat and Grumpy Cat. We will always remember you, no matter what.

Posted May 18, 2019
  12. f
    grumpy cat memes always made me happy

Posted May 18, 2019
  13. So sad she to hear of her death. Her spirit will forever go on!

Posted May 18, 2019
  14. Hey there,
    Super sad news to hear one of my favourite cats to have passed away. Grumpy was part of my childhood and it's sad to see that part of my childhood evaporate. I'm sure grumpy is in a better place now and I'm just thankful to have lived through a decade with a legend.

[​IMG]

Posted May 18, 2019
  15. long live grumpy ): #LLG

Posted May 18, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  16. F

Posted May 19, 2019
  17. F^173647283927152749203

Posted May 19, 2019
  18. Rest in Peace, Grumpy we will forever have you in our minds. <3

-Love,:mineplex: community

Posted May 20, 2019