• 2217 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2217 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Rewards Increase For Micro Battles

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by JetStarglaze, Oct 18, 2020.

?

would you like to see this added?

1. Yeah!!

2. No (comment why)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hey guys!!

So i was playing micro battles today, and i was surprised to see that it gives a terrible amount of xp

arguably, skywars is easier and gives nearly double the amount of XP comapared to Micro Battles.

right now, it sits at 500 - 600 XP per win,

but i think that this is too small.

somewhere bettween 700 - 900 XP sounds good to me.

what do you guys think?

I dont know about gems yet, i havent really noticed them.

Thank you, have a great day!

Posted Oct 18, 2020
    zapig, Disgruntle and zFlqre like this.
  2. The main reason MB gives less XP is that the games usually take less time. The longer the game, the more XP you're going to get.

Posted Oct 18, 2020
  3. Hey!!

Thanks for the info,

but compared to skywars, micro battes gives considerably less XP for the same time played as Skywars.

its a good game, but its needs an XP boost.

Most people would like that game to be done with as fast as possible to grind quicker, and if its a win, why not give more XP?

To me its harder than skywars, but less rewarding.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 18, 2020
  4. Hey! I have also noticed that each game I play/win the XP reward isn’t very high. Even with an abundant amount of kills, I would still get in the range of 500-600. In fact, sometimes lower. Like mentioned above, games that last longer do reward greater XP. Micro Battles itself is a fast paced game, which is probably one of the factors to rewarding little XP. For example, sometimes I would get a CakeWars win within like 3-5 minutes, and I would get like 400 XP as a reward. That obviously isn’t high due to the fact the game lasted so short. With all that being said, I do hope the XP reward does get changed in some way!

Posted Oct 21, 2020
    Disgruntle and JetStarglaze like this.
  5. Hey, I think it could be increased a bit but like @Heliology said, games are intended to be short so it gives less XP. More quick wins will overall give more xp than longer games of MB, it's the same with PB. If stalled, PB doesn't give loads of XP but constant quick wins can actually level you up pretty quick. However, that being said, PB is faster paced than MB so I do agree that MB games could be give a bit more XP since often they're not as quick as they should be due to people sky basing/camping, or just not wanting to be the team that jumps over the lava/water when rushing another. I feel that this idea would work for both Java and Bedrock. Thanks for the idea!

Posted Oct 21, 2020
    JetStarglaze likes this.
  6. What is PB?

Yeah, there are slot of campers, and harder pvpers go there, and because of the low xp reward it's not a good game for grinding. I would love to be able to grind in this game, but the low xp reward mean I'd have to play double the amount of skywars games to level up.

Thank you for the support!!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 24, 2020
  7. Gem Hunter needs a massive boost more than game XP. My ML is far ahead of my GH.

Posted Oct 24, 2020
  8. Only reason why xp is low is because the game is never amplified. If they buff it and it gets amplified it would be too op. What mineplex can do to draw more players (and in return get more amplifiers on micro) to classic games is give them separate NPCs instead of putting them in a sub-menu.

Posted Oct 24, 2020
    JetStarglaze likes this.
  9. 2 things: first, I don’t know if xp is a Java thing, or if I just haven’t noticed it, and second, I’m pretty good at micro battles, but I just can’t ever manage to win skywars. If you’re good at it it might make a difference, but I suck at it so...

Posted Oct 24, 2020
    JetStarglaze likes this.
  10. The xp for Microbattles does seem to be noticeably low. Usually one quick round will only give me like 400-700 xp. We could solve this solution by basing most of the xp through the amount of kills a player gets. As correct me if I’m wrong, the xp in Microbattles right now is mostly dependent on time.

Posted Oct 24, 2020
    JetStarglaze and Tamman like this.
  11. Your not wrong xstr4fiingx <3

Posted Oct 24, 2020
    xstr4fiingx likes this.
  12. I hope this'll be implemented one day. I have 2.9k MB wins but it only adds up to around level 65, the rest is my CW and SW wins. I remember during double xp, I would amp it and get TONS. Anyways, MB really needs an xp boost, an example would be this player, who has 11k MB wins but isn't even level 100 (She doesn't play other games.)

Posted Oct 25, 2020
    JetStarglaze likes this.
  13. Please, it’s ‘you’re.’ For some reason, it just bothers me when people do that, no offense to you.

Posted Oct 25, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.