• 483 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3062 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Rewards for clans

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Paiynz, Feb 5, 2020.

Tags:
?

Would you want this added?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes with some changes

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. Hey there! I only really play clans on mineplex since i dont really enjoy the other games that much i do play them here or there but i wont play hours of them. This is very annoying since i find that i am running out of gems to do daily transfers. I think you should get gems and treasure stars from clans this is so i can keep playing with out needing to go and get gems for the daily.

Posted Feb 5, 2020
  2. Sorry guys just to clarify, the gems will be for killing people and killing events etc. ( So afking cant be abused)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 5, 2020
  3. I like this idea. I think it could function similar to nano games when you click a gem to cash out your rewards when finished. I think the awards could be similar to the payout for a champions game since the same kits are used in both games.

Posted Feb 5, 2020
    Paiynz likes this.
  4. I could see this being abused very easily. People could farm kill nakeds to get gems, you didn't really talk about how to stop people from being able to abuse the killing system.

Posted Feb 5, 2020
  5. Some sort of math system should be implemented to prevent farming, ie killing the same player in a short amount of time reduces the amount of gems gained, and nakeds shouldn't give rewards.
    My idea is that there should be some transfer rate of gold to gems (different than the gems to gold) like maybe 20000 gold for 1000 gems.

Posted Feb 5, 2020
    Paiynz likes this.
  6. I think people should get experience from playing clans.

Posted Feb 5, 2020
  7. I think there should be three ways of earning gems or treasure shards:

1. Defeating a Boss...This could be measured by simply being in the arena.

2. Completing Daily Milestones...These milestones could be the same everyday but reset daily. For example, mining 1000 cobblestone during the span of a day could be a milestone. You could earn gold in clans and then gems on top of that. However, if you mined 86 cobblestone on Monday and 1500 cobblestone on Tuesday you would only get the awards for Tuesday.

3. Clan-Based Killstreaks...Lots of comments have already suggested a kill-to-gem ratio could be disproportionate/abused. Instead, why not implement a clan-wide gem reward once the clan reaches certain milestones. It could be tiered. Or instead of kill-to-gem ratios, why not have a clan-based K/D-gem ratio? If the clan can maintain a 3 or 4 K/D throughout the week, then they can get rewards.

Lots of different ways this could be added but it should be done!

Posted Feb 6, 2020
  8. Thanks for all the feed back guys!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 6, 2020