• 994 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6374 Players Online
  • 5380 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Rewards for clans

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Paiynz, Feb 5, 2020.

Tags:
?

Would you want this added?

1. Yes

15 vote(s)
    78.9%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes with some changes

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  1. Hey there! I only really play clans on mineplex since i dont really enjoy the other games that much i do play them here or there but i wont play hours of them. This is very annoying since i find that i am running out of gems to do daily transfers. I think you should get gems and treasure stars from clans this is so i can keep playing with out needing to go and get gems for the daily.

Posted Feb 5, 2020
  2. Sorry guys just to clarify, the gems will be for killing people and killing events etc. ( So afking cant be abused)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 5, 2020
  3. I like this idea. I think it could function similar to nano games when you click a gem to cash out your rewards when finished. I think the awards could be similar to the payout for a champions game since the same kits are used in both games.

Posted Feb 5, 2020
    Paiynz likes this.
  4. I could see this being abused very easily. People could farm kill nakeds to get gems, you didn't really talk about how to stop people from being able to abuse the killing system.

Posted Feb 5, 2020
  5. Some sort of math system should be implemented to prevent farming, ie killing the same player in a short amount of time reduces the amount of gems gained, and nakeds shouldn't give rewards.
    My idea is that there should be some transfer rate of gold to gems (different than the gems to gold) like maybe 20000 gold for 1000 gems.

Posted Feb 5, 2020
    Paiynz likes this.
  6. I think people should get experience from playing clans.

Posted Feb 5, 2020
  7. I think there should be three ways of earning gems or treasure shards:

1. Defeating a Boss...This could be measured by simply being in the arena.

2. Completing Daily Milestones...These milestones could be the same everyday but reset daily. For example, mining 1000 cobblestone during the span of a day could be a milestone. You could earn gold in clans and then gems on top of that. However, if you mined 86 cobblestone on Monday and 1500 cobblestone on Tuesday you would only get the awards for Tuesday.

3. Clan-Based Killstreaks...Lots of comments have already suggested a kill-to-gem ratio could be disproportionate/abused. Instead, why not implement a clan-wide gem reward once the clan reaches certain milestones. It could be tiered. Or instead of kill-to-gem ratios, why not have a clan-based K/D-gem ratio? If the clan can maintain a 3 or 4 K/D throughout the week, then they can get rewards.

Lots of different ways this could be added but it should be done!

Posted Feb 6, 2020
  8. Thanks for all the feed back guys!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 6, 2020
  9. Heya!
    I definitely think that playing Clans should give players experience and gems for completing certain tasks. I don't really see why this hasn't been implemented already as every other game on Mineplex grants players with gems and experience and it can be unfair if playing Clans isn't as rewarding. However, the problem may just be that we don't know the best way of implementing experience and gems in to clans without it becoming too easy to earn them. I think that players should get a base level of experience from time played and then be able to earn more experience/gems from completing tasks like Witherton raids, events, getting kills, ores mined, legends earned, etc. The amount of experience and gems earned from these individual tasks would still need to be figured out to make sure that power clans can't easily farm gems and experience. In terms of being able to abuse the system, players might try to afk farm in clans or farm kills on nakeds. However, I don't see this being a problem as afking in clans is punished severely and naked kills would simply not be rewarded as they do not count towards clans kills anyways.

Overall, +1 for this idea.

Posted Feb 22, 2020
    NightmareWubz and Im_Ken like this.
  10. Hello, I think this is a great idea! I have seen quite a few clans players over my time as staff who just wished they got XP or shards/gems from playing Clans. I agree with what @Eclipciz said above about what you would have to do in order to gain rewards from Clans. It would definitely be nice to give Clans players some sort of currency/xp based reward from playing.

+1

Posted Feb 22, 2020
  11. I love playing Clans, but a turn off is for sure not being able to get rewards for actually playing the game. I've made few ideas in the past of getting rewarded like achievements, or missions via. carter the creeper. I have over 100 days played in clans and I would love to be rewarded for this.

Posted Feb 22, 2020
    kznny and SpamL like this.
  12. I love this idea, I play clans and I wish I could be rewarded for the hours I put in like any other game. Maybe adding something like a daily challenge that players can complete for 500 or more gems. I think this should be added in the next season or sooner.

Posted Mar 21, 2020
  13. This idea has been long suggested to Clans Management by the community and GI members. It may or may not be in the works in the future. My personal opinion, I'd like to see Clans give out EXP, gems and shards since it is a gamemode on the network.

Posted Mar 26, 2020
    kznny likes this.
  14. I completely agree with this idea, and like most other clans players, would love to see it implemented into the game. Daily rewards are a big issue as they require 1000 gems. When I first started playing Clans, I believe I was around the 300,000 gem mark, and after only playing clans for quite some time have reached 0. I rely on daily voting, and some mini games to get my 1000 gems. Overall great idea!

Posted Mar 26, 2020
  15. This is a great idea and I would like to see it in the game but also I would see people trying to use alts to get these daily rewards if they were free and I believe that if the Reward system was abused then it would be taken out of the game very quickly unlike other things like duping which took a entire season. I would love to see this in the game but just seeing people abuse this alot

Posted Mar 26, 2020
  16. Not only that but also if they weren't free they could use the gems from the alts/tutorial gems and easily get these rewards.

Posted Mar 26, 2020
  17. O.o Cryptic. We should definitely discuss what a possible scaling for that might look like :wink:

Posted Mar 26, 2020