• 3258 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 13010 Players Online
  • 9752 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Returning to MC

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Asteiph, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Welcome back to Minecraft and to Mineplex! It seems that a lot of people have been recently returning to the game, and I love that. It's reminding me of when I would play Minecraft every single day with my friends in 2014 and 2015. I too returned to Minecraft late last year after about a 4 and a half year on-and-off hiatus. I've really loved being back, and I hope you do, too. :)

Of course, if you have any questions since returning (from somebody whose also returned in the past few months) you can always shoot me a private message! If you see me in-game, say hi (& feel free to send me a /f)!

Posted Feb 18, 2020
    Asteiph likes this.
  2. Hey!
    Thank you all for the warm welcomes! It really means a lot to me :D. I'm looking forward to getting a long with you all :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 19, 2020
  3. Hi there! Welcome back, Asteiph! I cannot wait to get to know you soon! You'll probably see me in-game and on the forums. :D

Posted Feb 20, 2020
    Asteiph likes this.
  4. Is there actually someone who reads the rules when they join the server.

Posted Feb 20, 2020
    joshbet9 likes this.
  5. Is there anyone who doesn't cringe at those types of posts lmao

Posted Feb 20, 2020
    FluteVegetables and Vocaloiid like this.
  6. Welcome back to Mineplex/Minecraft!
    Looks like you made this a few days ago, so I hope you’re settling back into things well.
    If you ever need anything, feel free to message me. I hope to see you in-game sometime!

Posted Feb 20, 2020
    ShutUpMyChild :) likes this.
  7. That which could be called upon to take the role of god has already left us with a complete script of fates of every sub-atomic particle in the universe. Has ordained you return for nostalgia sake. But is it nostalgia sake alone? I give heed that you realize that such a fickle attractive force vanishes quite quickly when brought close,

Posted Feb 21, 2020
  8. That's what they all say when people come back haha. No, but seriously this was so me when I come back from my breaks. You get burned out if you play something for so long, so when your back to Minecraft, you are so ready to be way better than your older self, but you soon slip into your old ways and get burned out. Remember to take breaks to avoid/slowdown another burnout, balance out MC with life and other hobbies!

That being said, I am the BEST staff member to come and message if you need anything. I'm super chill, and down to talk to any new people so don't be afraid :). Welcome back Asteiph, ill be seeing you around.

P.S: Why haven't you messaged me yet >:(

Posted Feb 21, 2020
    Korben (gone) likes this.
  9. I've started to see a lot of people returning back to Minecraft and Mineplex which is amazing.

Welcome Back!

Posted Feb 21, 2020
  10. Welcome back! Hope to see you in game sometime!

Posted Feb 21, 2020
  11. he really is the best (well actually there are a few people tied for it, @ScarletBlood37 and @Im_Ken)
    he is awesome, you should really get to know him

Posted Feb 21, 2020
  12. Well hello there! Welcome back to Mineplex and Minecraft in general!

I'm always happy to see old players like you come back to the place they used to spent so many hours on in the past. It's amazing and just shows how the old roots they developed to the network are still connected out there.
    I'm Klobko (or Klobby) and I'm currently an Event assistant and Map Tester here at Mineplex. I've been playing on Mineplex since early 2014 and I never actually took any long breaks before (though I was close to a few times already). Anyway, I'm happy to see you return once again and I hope you'll enjoy your second time on here! Seeing how you're already planning to be very active, I'm sure you'll like it a lot!

Posted Feb 21, 2020
    Korben (gone) likes this.
  13. Hey there!

Welcome back to Minecraft. I'm still in transition to getting back on Minecraft. I don't play as often as I used to, however, I always try to get on whenever I can. Minecraft gave me happiness and something to do. Whenever I'm bored, I'll play Minecraft. Anyways, welcome back to Minecraft and Mineplex. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Posted Feb 22, 2020
  14. Welcome back! I'm sure you'll enjoy playing on this server!

Posted Feb 22, 2020