• 3766 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12204 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Return the Thanking NPC in Pre-Game Lobbies and Let Players Thank an Amplifier When They Amplify

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Jaekub, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Wooo! Long title, but I just want to be able to thank people, as I have not been able to thank a single person after the new update. I just got PPC and I'm timid on using my amplifiers, because the thank rewards will be very low.

Hopefully they add this back.

Posted Feb 8, 2019
    Danese likes this.
  2. Will be looking into bringing back the thanking NPC in the near future! Thanks for the suggestion!

Posted Apr 17, 2019
  3. I remember we used to have the Thanking NPC in pre-game lobbies! I love to see to make a full comeback to the server, so I don't see what is wrong with it. I feel like that will be a good QoL change in the pre-game lobbies, and I truly missed them too. +1

That is an excellent suggestion for what you have!

Posted Apr 21, 2019
    Danese likes this.
  4. Hopefully, this can make a comeback. It's small, but it gives the players more shards from thanks then they are receiving now. so +1

Posted Apr 27, 2019
  5. Hey there!

I honestly do agree with this idea and don't see much of a downside. While a small feature, it's a great quality-of-life improvement for Mineplex as it makes it a few steps simpler to thank people who have amplified a game. This also promotes the positive exchange of thanks across the network as well as free treasure shards!

Looking forward to seeing this feature getting implemented! :D

~ Shotty

Posted Apr 27, 2019
  6. I am too new to Mineplex to know about this NPC, but it seems like many enjoyed it so I'll throw a 1+_on here.

Posted Apr 27, 2019