• 1016 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3493 Players Online
  • 2477 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Resurrected Temple - Nano Gladiators

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by natesbait, May 24, 2019.

1. Posted May 24, 2019
  2. I actually think this map is extremely well made. I don’t play gladiators often, but I have played it in the past. I would love to play on this map due to it’s terrain, detail, and overall look of the map. This is a hard theme to do, and many who attempt to end up failing, however, I think you nailed it. The levels to the map work perfectly and are nicely smoothed into a complete pattern. I don’t have any criticism here, since I think you’ve done well. I sincerely hope this map gets accepted and we can begin to see this in our gladiators rotation. Keep up the fantastic work on your maps, I’m glad to see you took that terrain criticism, fixed it, and made it ten times better.

Posted May 24, 2019
    natesbait likes this.
  3. Heyy!

I am really liking the map and I definitely see potential here, I am really big fan of the terrain you have made, I think it is simple (which I like). If there is something I don't like about it would be the random dirt blocks, perhaps you should experiment with different types of terracotta. Other than that I think that the map is very cute, keep going at it!

-Cerdax

Posted May 24, 2019
    natesbait likes this.
  4. This is definitely a worthy map for gladiators. It's very big so players can move around easier. The decorations are added places where they are needed.

Posted May 24, 2019
    natesbait likes this.
  5. Hello!

I definitely like this map as a Gladiators map! It seems very fit for the maps. It's big so it can improve the aspect of PVP, and as a map tester, that's really focused on. Amazing work, it's detailed, and looks really good with gameplay! Good luck if you submit the map!

Posted Jun 2, 2019
  6. Heyooo!

This is a really nice, and aesthetically pleasing map! I love all the details you put into the map and how nice and smooth the terrain looks now compared to the old one! I hope this make's it through testing and gets accepted so we can see it on the server! I know for sure I would love to play on it!

~Cheers!
    -SpikeCreates

Posted Jun 9, 2019