• 967 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11134 Players Online
  • 10167 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Reset

Discussion in 'Survival' started by Toasty109, Dec 27, 2020.

?

Would you support a reset?

1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    27.5%
  2. No

29 vote(s)
    72.5%
  1. wait redstone is going away? and our claims will be deleted if we dont access them? wheres this thread?

Posted Feb 23, 2021
    Ryan9116, Kight, yvuggu and 1 other person like this.
  2. It’s not in one but I made a new one for it because where hopefully staff will come forward and say what they were saying in game chat for everyone to see they plan on removing redstone completely so that no one can raid with it apparently or build any farms machines etc, also they have plans to make it so if we don’t access frequent enough they will just delete our claims with an auto unclaim function there’s a lot more too it’s way worse than we could have ever thought it would be also they havnt addressed that I’ve been muted in game without any reason or even any kind of in game or account type msg and gave a bottled response as per usual that doesn’t mean a thing but that’s how they handle people who want to discuss something they care about ig I’ve made a another thread and hopefully they will share this info with everyone by default we also lose most of the blocks in the game shulkers etc no type of route to nether or end stuff is being included either basically nothing is going to be made any better and it’s going to get a whole lot worse I’m afraid :( also this is along with reset btw if I wasn’t clear on it

Posted Feb 23, 2021
    qxtz, Jet Starglaze and yvuggu like this.
  3. Is boone laughing that almost no staff answered this after 50 people just roasted the creator of the thread

Posted Feb 23, 2021
  4. where was the creator being roasted?

Posted Feb 23, 2021
    Ryan9116 and Kight like this.
  5. Auto correct sorry

Posted Feb 23, 2021
  6. Also literally everyone just instantly saying no and no mods saying anything

Posted Feb 23, 2021
    thawazp likes this.
  7. That’s the problem we love survival but mineplex is just making things worse and worse and their next set of plans not only include the reset but are also even more of the vanilla game being removed yet no matter how much everyone is trying to tell them this is not what the customers want staff continue to give canned non responses or none at all failing to address the actual concerns despite the players being the consumer and trying to voice our opinions with the sole goal of making their product great or keeping it the way we love it there’s no where else for us to play survival and we are losing the best place we had so either we are just ignored and in some cases even just have our threads locked or replies deleted

Posted Feb 24, 2021
    qxtz, Jet Starglaze and MaybeMulti like this.
  8. [​IMG]

Posted Feb 24, 2021,
    Last edited Feb 24, 2021