• 870 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8979 Players Online
  • 8109 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Reset

Discussion in 'Survival' started by Toasty109, Dec 27, 2020.

?

Would you support a reset?

1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    27.5%
  2. No

29 vote(s)
    72.5%
  1. No!!!! what about the history :( Your friends base that quit 1 year ago, Your pet doggy that lived for months... I think its a BAD IDEA

Posted Jan 28, 2021
    thawazp and MaybeMulti like this.
  2. See a lot of people do because what’s the point in playing a server that if it’s just gonna get reset

Posted Jan 28, 2021
  3. I mean staff always gets mad at us saying Mineplex doesn’t listen to the players but the only people responding to this thread that want a reset are staff and the first person. Every other person said no I don’t want a reset I worked hard for my stuff. I’m just very confused. Last time they did this half the playerbase left and this time you have people voicing their opinion on how bad this will be yet they still want to reset it. This is why we say Mineplex doesn’t care. I thought the forums was a place to voice your opinion and make a change but if they are not gonna listen wants the point in trying to make Mineplex better
    not very likely

Posted Jan 29, 2021
    thawazp likes this.
  4. Exactly and that’s after they told us they wouldn’t reset In the past because of the players leaving last time and that they didn’t want to do it to everyone again since it seemed people didn’t like it and didn’t come back

Posted Jan 29, 2021
    MaybeMulti likes this.
  5. There was a post before where you said you would like a reset because it would be a change and that even though you’d lose a lot you’d want to see it and were sure staff would handle it well and with care I don’t remember which thread was in but that was your prior position on the same question but again the more of us who are vocal hopefully they won’t listen to people who don’t play or just started playing over us this time

Posted Jan 29, 2021
    MaybeMulti likes this.
  6. Nope I disagree about the reset becuase if the reset happens players on survival will leave and survival will become unpopular and I will be mad that my base is gone

Posted Jan 30, 2021
    thawazp likes this.
  7. That will be a drop of players online each day

Posted Jan 30, 2021
    thawazp likes this.
  8. You feel how most survival players feel. Yet they still want to reset.

Posted Jan 30, 2021
    thawazp likes this.
  9. No point in playing survival if it gets a reset. Imagine building a huge mansion and it took you weeks to build it. Then the next day it’s gone because of a reset.

Posted Jan 30, 2021
    Andmes, thawazp and MaybeMulti like this.
  10. Noobs always want a reset cause they refuse to learn how the game goes. A reset happened not long ago. Learn to play of find another server to play on instead of trying to change this one!! I'm a neutral player. Been here for +3yrs. I share my wealth with many nice placers. New and old. I also do stuff not so nice to bullies. Cause they're out there. A reset wont help. It's easy to gain wealth/blocks you want. If a reset happens. It's not hard to jump back on top. I can do it. So can the bullies. There is plenty of open unclaimed land. Just have to explore. There are 16 big servers/sections that make 1 big world. If you cant find a place. You're not trying!

Posted Feb 6, 2021
    MaybeMulti likes this.
  11. I'm not opposed to another reset eventually, but not yet. I only just found the motivation to start building in Mineplex survival after the first reset wiped out everything I had been working on since survival launched. Just way too soon for another reset at this point. There is still plenty of wide open land for building and gathering resources at this point, it just doesn't seem necessary yet.

Posted Feb 17, 2021
  12. I know a guy called @DrivablePro and his base is litteraly huge, like I'm not even kidding, when I saw it I thought "world edit". if there was a reset, all his work would be futile.

onto my opinion, I feel like survival is pretty laggy, and buggy, but I think that they could fix it without a reset. If there were to be a reset, there probably would be some strings attached, like removing another one or few of our items. (why were beacons and elytras removed?) but then again, a reset may make it easier to regenerate the end and nether and maybe allow for some structures to spawn in. If we don't reset we'll be stuck with no naturally generated structures.

Posted Feb 18, 2021
    Kight likes this.
  13. this would be the same ideology of most players. I agree with you, if they would reset now, who's to say they won't do it again? this would stop players from building and spending a lot of time on the server, because "all my work is going to go anyway, why should I spend time here?" and most of them don't even know the forums exist, so almost none of them are informed about the situation.

Posted Feb 18, 2021
    Kight and MaybeMulti like this.
  14. Life boat does this.. that’s why I started playing mineplex survival

Posted Feb 18, 2021
    MaybeMulti likes this.
  15. yeah i tried their survival and lost motivation, because anything i do will be reset on 3 or so days.

Posted Feb 18, 2021
    Kight and MaybeMulti like this.
  16. i will say the builds are more insane on that server but they reset it so much, like just come to mineplex , we need builds like that on there

Posted Feb 18, 2021
    MaybeMulti likes this.
  17. Would this get rid of ranks as well? Just wondering

Posted Feb 18, 2021
    Jet Starglaze likes this.
  18. no, this only affects survival not the rest of the server, you still get to keep your rank

Posted Feb 18, 2021
    Kight, Pogchamp 300000 and yvuggu like this.
  19. Bro your always talking about you like the crap they are doing and your not on top never were and we’re never close to it most likely don’t even know what on top means because you’ve never even seen it go enjoy your dirt huts in your solo world

Posted Feb 23, 2021
  20. So a certain mod was on earlier talking about season three and if you think it’s bad now or maybe even you like the way they’ve ruined the game it’s gonna get a whole lot worse absolutely nothing is going to be repaired but more is going to be taken from us blocks redstone even our claims apparently will be taken away from us if we don’t access them frequently enough where does it end they are literally making Minecraft Into a game without any progression beyond the first five minutes of play and even that is pushing it with how little of even the very early game experience has been or will be untouched the things I heard from staff are just so pitiful they have run our favorite game and server directly through the bedrock and into the void the few things we have left of our economy and gameplay are going to be taken from us

Posted Feb 23, 2021
    MaybeMulti, yvuggu and Jet Starglaze like this.