• 972 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10167 Players Online
  • 9195 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Reset

Discussion in 'Survival' started by Toasty109, Dec 27, 2020.

?

Would you support a reset?

1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    27.5%
  2. No

29 vote(s)
    72.5%
  1. I personally believe the servers should be completely data reseted due to all the dupers and all the unobtainable items somehow being ubtained, thoughts?

Posted Dec 27, 2020
  2. Soon

Posted Dec 27, 2020
    Aquaris and Idut like this.
  3. Oh f in the chat
    I sorta get resetting it to get rid of items and what not from the staff perspective but as a player, who like many others have put 100+ hours into survival. Seeing all of that work go down the drain would just be devastating to me and many others. Now I’m kinda regretting spending all of that time on here and buying a rank just to see all of the work just go bye bye.

Posted Dec 28, 2020
    Andmes, thawazp and Pumpedpixel like this.
  4. I personally do not think survival mode should be reset because I made Mineplex's largest multiple-part banner with 49 pieces

Posted Jan 14, 2021
    Pumpedpixel likes this.
  5. as a survival veteran, I don't see as to why survival would need a constant reset. it would make players lose all motivation to build or do anything. maybe just op items sure, but removing various other items would be a bit tedious to deal with especially if you were working on any big projects

Posted Jan 14, 2021
  6. I used to be Ethanferretcena until the reset when I stopped playing and forgot my password

Posted Jan 14, 2021
  7. I'm definitely glad the crafting glitch went away (lava was so useful)

Posted Jan 14, 2021
  8. Hello there!

If we were to reset every single survival server then that would mean all single world will be back into its beginning again meaning that everything would be wiped out, this includes player's buildings, items, destroyed blocks, placed blocks and everything and it would just return into a normal survival world.

I think it's either a great idea and a bad idea at the same time but mostly I agree with it being a great idea, since the survival server has been running for a lot of months, players tend to change rules, gather materials by spawning, building houses or bases. If all were to get wiped out then I believe our players would be upset, but the best thing for this reset to work is whenever we make the decision to update, or release new features and updates and probably some bugs as well.

I think that starting a new world and a new beginning is a great idea, in that way players will know exactly what to do, it's sad that they lose everything and they will start again from a scratch, but for me, I think this is a great plan, it might take a lot of time for players to gather everything again, some players will leave, some may not but overall this is something that I wanted to see.

Thanks for suggesting this idea, if you have any problems or concerns, feel free to message me at anytime! <3

Posted Jan 14, 2021
    Fusafez and SwiigyNoodle like this.
  9. I'm mostly against the whole idea, the last time there was a reset half of the original survival players left survival. People would lose all motivation to build or do anything. I've seen a lot of really good builds on survival and it would be a shame if mineplex were to reset it again. on the other hand, I could agree to maybe an item reset to an extent but like I mentioned above it would be tedious to deal with.

Posted Jan 14, 2021
    MaybeMulti and thawazp like this.
  10. hi :D

Posted Jan 14, 2021
    Jet Starglaze likes this.
  11. I disagree with reseting Survival. We don't want to lose any more players and I dont want to lose my precious builds :( My friends will be dissapointed too

Posted Jan 15, 2021
    MaybeMulti, thawazp and Pumpedpixel like this.
  12. Same. I don't want to lose my builds and resources. Yes, some items are illegal, but the illegal items have their own charm.

Posted Jan 15, 2021
    MaybeMulti, thawazp and Pumpedpixel like this.
  13. No because i spent ages on getting some of the rarest items in the game also building huge bases i wouldnt like to loose all of that

Posted Jan 27, 2021
    thawazp and MaybeMulti like this.
  14. Well that’s a change, you were asking for reset before but hey I won’t complain we all need to speak up as much as possible and maybe they’ll actually care about the players who care so much for their server

Posted Jan 28, 2021
    MaybeMulti likes this.
  15. A reset would make the server absolutely worthless and as bad or worse than lifeboat at this point we would come back and be stuck with very little blocks to build in a game about creativity, nothing to explore in an exploration game since there are no structures and nothing to do what would be the goal, day one hit tree grab food mine, day two mine , day three mine day four get tired of only mining and quit, the only people who ask for a reset are those who don’t play or refuse to get any better or learn the game and our mad that others progress also isn’t it funny the only person in this whole thread who thinks a reset is a good idea is a mod a bit suspicious I think when every player here is telling you that’s what we don’t want you say oh that sounds like a great idea not only that I’ve never once seen this mod in survival isn’t that also a weird coincidence hmmm

Posted Jan 28, 2021
    Pumpedpixel and MaybeMulti like this.
  16. When lmao??

Posted Jan 28, 2021
  17. Completely waffling right there hahaha

Posted Jan 28, 2021
    thawazp likes this.
  18. Hi there!

I have spent hours building my city on Survival and I understand other people have put in a lot of time, however, I think there should be a reset. Nothing is legit on Survival. Everyone has stacks of diamond blocks which have been traded around and because of that there's no challenge. It would be nice to restart again and to do things in the way the game was intended to be played.

I also believe a reset would be a good chance for some bug fixes to accompany it such as preventing griefing people's claims and patching the duplication bug. I think a reset will happen and I'm all for starting fresh where everyone plays on a level playing field where the rarest ore in the game isn't stockpiled by players.

-MC Minium

Posted Jan 28, 2021
    Fusafez likes this.
  19. That’s probably what they though last reset and then lost most of the playerbase

Posted Jan 28, 2021
    Jet Starglaze and Pumpedpixel like this.
  20. Posted Jan 28, 2021
    Jet Starglaze and Pumpedpixel like this.