• 942 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8430 Players Online
  • 7488 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Reset supporter made survival worse

Discussion in 'Survival' started by Andmes, Mar 18, 2021.

1. I wished those reset supporters didn't spoiled the heck out of me
    I would be still playing if I didn't know theres a reset
    Yet staffs spoiled me and realized my work was for nothing and It will just gonna disappear

My channel should've got 100 subs if i didnt know this reset

My dream city would be finished this month if I didnt know this reset

I would've visited my friends nuke block voult and it couldve prevented the spread of the original nuke block because I refused to visit his nuke block vault because of reset

I could've made alot of builds and improved my building skills because of this RESET SPOILERS!!!!!!

I should've had friends in mineplex discord if this mod didn't spoiled the reset but now Im a target of harrassment or hate

The more people liked the reset the more I dont play mineplex..

My Eiffel tower project is useless because theres a reset, The hard work isnt even worth it

My Titanic project is useless because theres a reset, The hard work isnt even worth it

My Twin tower project is useless because theres a reset, The hard work isnt even worth it

My Highway project is useless because theres a reset, The hard work isnt even worth it

My 2 weeks of non stop playing, no sleep, and skipping school for my new 300 by 300 flat grass is useless because theres a reset, The hard work isnt even worth it
    I did that because I have to do it fast before someone could claim a portion of it

Posted Mar 18, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Apr 3, 2021
  2. The reset isn’t a guarantee that it will happen, but if a lot of the things planned do get implemented then a reset will probably be needed.
    This is still possibly months away from a survival update, so all your time isn’t wasted, you can also look at it like the work you do now will make it easier to make “if” there is a reset to make it again and maybe even better since you have made it once already the next time could be faster.

Posted Mar 18, 2021
  3. I oppose the reset and still posts like this make me cringe.
    Especially when people say something like “I hate this reset because that means my base with hundreds of shulkers and db will be gone”. I hate this because the person is sorta of trying to flex the thing in a second grade bragging way.
    1. For the channel thing I don’t see how that is necessarily Mineplex fault but okay.
    2 and 3
    Once again the trying to flex in a cringe way.
    3. I don’t see how it’s the resets fault for people not liking you.
    5-8
    Like the other times it’s still the cringe flex thing that I survival players do to much.
    9. Sorta the flex thing but okay
    You could’ve claimed the entire thing and the land around it

Posted Mar 18, 2021
    thawazp likes this.
  4. Most of the project that i said wasnt even built yet so.

The channel part means it made me think that the survival tutorials and series would've happen if I did not known the reset

Idc about my shulker I only cared about my old builds

I
    I made a fight on their discord because of the reset and now alot of them know that I created the drama and they are annoyed bwcause of it

Im not even flexing like what the heck.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 18, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Mar 30, 2021
  5. You still could make the tutorials. If the reset happens it’s not gonna happen for a few months so you still have time.
    What
    There’s a difference between trying to make a change and just making drama.
    Also why do many separate posts lol.

Posted Mar 18, 2021
  6. Cuz I have to think

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 19, 2021
  7. I have a recommendation for you - DONT SKIP school it is very bad and I'm kinda glad this reset happened so you can never skip school again. Now you have lots of time to learn everything you missed :) also btw i got nearly 300 subs making survival videos so yeah

Posted Mar 23, 2021
    thawazp likes this.
  8. Reset hasn’t happened yet.
    I do recommend that one person to do their work tho to.

Posted Mar 23, 2021,
    Last edited Mar 23, 2021
  9. yeah i know but coming soon (so i recommend he get to doing his school work lol)

Posted Mar 23, 2021
  10. I didnt skip school it was a week break smh I had a opportunity to build before the week break ends

There was not a single task in my teachers message

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 30, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Mar 30, 2021
  11. I'm pretty sure you've made a few post like this and didn't they get locked? I feel like you should take the advice many have given you @Andmes and if you want to see a change come up sith ideas, provide constructive critisim. If you feel that the reset is a bad idea voice your opinion, but voice it in a way that still follows the rules of the forums because "All criticism MUST be accompanied by constructive suggestions on how it could be fixed/improved" So when you disagree with something (like the reset) tell them you dont agree in a respectful manner and tell them other ways to fix the problem. I feel that with the right structering of the conversation you can make some change, just be respectful and you'll be suprised at how many people will listen.

Posted Mar 31, 2021
    thawazp likes this.
  12. Wow thats alot of stuf

Posted Mar 31, 2021
  13. [QUOTE="My 2 weeks of non stop playing, no sleep, and skipping school for my new 300 by 300[/QUOTE]
    and i quote hahahahhqa

Posted Apr 3, 2021
  14. If your talking about not wanting a reset then andmes might be surprised how little staff will listen and how quick they will mute your account in game for saying you don’t want a reset and all your work wasted or especially if you want eleytra end rods beacons or chorus fruit and think there’s no excuse for their removal

Posted Apr 10, 2021
    MaybeMulti likes this.
  15. No I was talking to @Andmes as I said, I’m talking bout if he really wants his opinion heard he needs to provide constructive criticism

Posted Apr 10, 2021
  16. Hey,
    To start off with creation is always worth it. Even if your project is going to reset, destroyed, deleted. If you have the opportunity to make beauty or create something cool by all means go for it. On anarchy servers players will build massive builds close to spawn knowing that they will get destroyed. They know this and decide to build anyways because they are creating something. I have a ton of bases on Survival mode and I am going to keep building until the reset which as @ImFirewalker said will not occur for a few months. A reset is a good thing too, it will give players more room to build and it will give everyone an equal opportunity. Also, if a Survival Mode update comes with the reset I am sure it will be worth it loosing the current map.

Posted Apr 10, 2021
  17. Yes I know but I was adding to what you said but it was for him too because staff don’t want us voicing our opinion and locking our threads etc and your support of such nonsense is ridiculous your telling him that he can’t voice his concerns In the forum that’s made for discussing community issues

Yeah sure worth losing everything we like about survival so we can sit in dirt huts and share their claims so friends can sit there too with nothing to do their is only more to be lost and nothing to be gained even remotely worth losing our favorite game

Posted Apr 10, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Apr 21, 2021
  18. As a mainly anarchy player I know the viewpoint of a player. Yes your base will probably get griefed, that’s part of the fun. Knowing at some point a person could come by and ruining what you worked for. It’s the circle of building. But the main reason i and many other people play is that they hardly ever reset. Take 2b2t as an example has a large playerbase because it is the oldest and it has the history of never being reset. Or a even better example 2p2e. Used to be the oldest bedrock anarchy server and it had history from years in the past and a decent playerbase always. But its hard drives died and got reset and now it’s mainly dead because the thing that attracted all of the players was gone. The history. Yes you might get griefed and a temporary base is destroyed but that base is just one part. There will always be a remnant of that base. Even if it gets blown up, casted on multiple times, there is always some part of that there. You can always visit the grief if you want to remember the base and the stuff you did there. But if it gets reset all of the history and the griefs and the I griefed bases are gone. I know I’m rambling now but I just really want to get my point across. Anarchy people play knowing their base will probally get griefed but knowing at the same time the remnants of that base and the history will always be their because anarchy servers hardly ever reset.

Posted Apr 10, 2021,
    Last edited Apr 11, 2021