• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9152 Players Online
  • 6262 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Reset needed - 2 reasons

Discussion in 'Survival' started by SansLazyBones, Jun 23, 2020.

?

Can we get a reset?

1. Reset!

56.0%
  2. We just make another account.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Im not sure.

32.0%
  4. I am the one who makes hacked items.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I can resolve all of these!

12.0%
  1. Yep report em like everyone should report any players who ruin the game

Posted Jun 29, 2020 at 3:20 AM
    SansLazyBones likes this.
  2. Doesn't this just remind you of Mineplex Clans? Nice to see mineplex are inconsistent with their gamemodes

Posted Jun 29, 2020 at 6:50 AM
  3. Reset!

Posted Jun 29, 2020 at 7:19 AM
  4. I don’t think a reset would change Survival Mode that much. I have been playing Survival Mode for around two years now and nothing has really changed. Hackers would make OP items which would then be widely distributed among players. If a reset where to occur this process would simply start all over again. Now currently a few of the Survival Servers are offline so it can make it feel like there is not a lot of building space. In fact I know that there is still a lot of room to build on some of the Survival Servers. Since there is still a good amount of building space and nothing will really change with the hacked in items, I feel like there is no need for a reset. Also, I think it is pretty easy to teleport to players using the command block. I mean on some other serves you would have to type /tpa <playername> where with the command block you click accept. I think it should stay the same because the command block is nice to change your preferred settings. Have a great day!!
    ~Degagelemming95

Posted Jun 29, 2020 at 8:49 AM
    thawazp and TraZeeStrike like this.
  5. I think almost of the survival servers are down acctualy

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 29, 2020 at 12:54 PM
  6. Reset survival is full of cheos cause of tOoLbOx.

Posted Jun 30, 2020 at 4:43 AM
  7. Read before say again reset

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 30, 2020 at 6:07 AM
  8. Hopefully the Survival Servers should be rebooted soon so they’ll be back up and running. Reboot is not a reset. Reboot just makes them come back online, it like reloads them. This is why I don’t think a reset is necessary.

Posted Jun 30, 2020 at 9:03 AM