• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10288 Players Online
  • 7398 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Reset needed - 2 reasons

Discussion in 'Survival' started by SansLazyBones, Jun 23, 2020.

?

Can we get a reset?

1. Reset!

59.3%
  2. We just make another account.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Im not sure.

29.6%
  4. I am the one who makes hacked items.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I can resolve all of these!

11.1%
  1. Yep report em like everyone should report any players who ruin the game

Posted Jun 29, 2020
    SansLazyBones likes this.
  2. Doesn't this just remind you of Mineplex Clans? Nice to see mineplex are inconsistent with their gamemodes

Posted Jun 29, 2020
  3. Reset!

Posted Jun 29, 2020
  4. I don’t think a reset would change Survival Mode that much. I have been playing Survival Mode for around two years now and nothing has really changed. Hackers would make OP items which would then be widely distributed among players. If a reset where to occur this process would simply start all over again. Now currently a few of the Survival Servers are offline so it can make it feel like there is not a lot of building space. In fact I know that there is still a lot of room to build on some of the Survival Servers. Since there is still a good amount of building space and nothing will really change with the hacked in items, I feel like there is no need for a reset. Also, I think it is pretty easy to teleport to players using the command block. I mean on some other serves you would have to type /tpa <playername> where with the command block you click accept. I think it should stay the same because the command block is nice to change your preferred settings. Have a great day!!
    ~Degagelemming95

Posted Jun 29, 2020
    thawazp and TraZeeStrike like this.
  5. I think almost of the survival servers are down acctualy

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 29, 2020
  6. Reset survival is full of cheos cause of tOoLbOx.

Posted Jun 30, 2020
  7. Read before say again reset

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 30, 2020
  8. Hopefully the Survival Servers should be rebooted soon so they’ll be back up and running. Reboot is not a reset. Reboot just makes them come back online, it like reloads them. This is why I don’t think a reset is necessary.

Posted Jun 30, 2020
  9. I really think we do need a reset, it would fix the servers from being down.

Posted Jul 12, 2020 at 5:28 PM