• 1462 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5935 Players Online
  • 4473 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Reset clans

Discussion in 'Clans' started by nadav1112, Nov 16, 2019.

?

You think I am right?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
  2. No

13 vote(s)
    81.3%
  1. So clans was the best game I play in Minecraft and I really enjoy it but now not much play and I have idea to make people back to play staff should reset clans back to season 1 call clans season1 episode 2 and much peoples back

Posted Nov 16, 2019
  2. I’ve seen an idea similar to this before. Season 1 had a plethora of bugs and it makes no sense to return to that. It may seem like season 1 was better because of how fresh the game was, and also because of the amount of new players that were still learning about the game, but trust me. Regressing to Season 1 means we lose many essential features that keep the game more in balance. Also, people have learned how to play the game now. If we were to go back to S1, it would be no better than it is now, perhaps worse.

I see where you’re going with this idea, but frankly I don’t believe it will help as much as it will hurt.

If only we had a time machine, so we could return to the good ol days...

Posted Nov 16, 2019
    GAM and Dulciloquy like this.
  3. Ye but now in season 1 the glitch fix and normal map and old events

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 16, 2019
    GAM likes this.
  4. I disagree with this idea. Developers have worked very hard each season update to provide new content and make sure the game continues to progress. It never remains the exact same from season to season, and every time we change, you can expect some new mechanics, maps, abilities, or something fun and new to explore. Season 1 likely was very fun at the time, perhaps because it was new, perhaps because of the mechanics. However, just because season 1 was very fun at that time does not mean it would be best for the server right now.

Maybe you could identify what exactly about the first season you liked so much? You could also explain how much experience you have with later seasons. If you have not tried out any seasons since the first, I would really encourage you to give it a chance, and become used to the changes. Change is usually always viewed negatively at first, so make sure you're giving yourself enough time to appreciate the current season.

Posted Nov 16, 2019
  5. I totally disagree with this idea. There are some people who just started clans and also it would be worse for people who have been playing clans for a long time. Season 6 just came out and it would take a long time for the builders and devs to make the maps and features all over again. I don’t know why we would do this either. It would hurt a lot to the og players and overall every clans player. Personally I haven’t been playing clans for that long but I’ve heard that season 1 has a lot of bugs and also it looks like you just want to reset it for no reason. I don’t get what you mean by “nothing left to play”. If your saying that clans is boring now I have to disagree with you. There are still MANY events and lots of places to discover. The clans map is MASSIVE and I doubt anyone has uncovered everything. Again it would make no sense to restart it and it would hurt many players. You said it would bring more players but it wouldn’t. Season 1 has many bugs and all people’s stuff would be gone along with their bases. A lot of players would leave due to them losing their base and items. Overall I’ll be giving this idea a -1.

Have a nice day!

Posted Nov 16, 2019
    GAM likes this.
  6. I agree with the idea Season 1 was some of the best parts of mineplex clans. I wish the mineplex clans community was as nice as the mineplex forum community. Now it just has cheaters, glitchers, insiders, and genuine jerks that mess it up for new clans players, and bully other older ones constantly. Personally I want back the stuff I could do, like redstone machines, and dyes I can get normally without paying a bunch of money.
    Some players have had issues with illusion I think it was. We should just get rid of that considering assassin is already so overpowered everyone uses it, and neglects all other kits.

Posted Nov 16, 2019
    GAM likes this.
  7. I’m not going to lie but I kinda miss that season 1 feeling. Where you’re new to the game and there’s so much ahead of you. It will be fun if we go back to the old map, old glitches, etc. Maybe for a week or 2

Posted Nov 16, 2019
    GAM likes this.
  8. I disagree with this idea. I disagree because there were so many bugs in season 1. Even though it was when the game was more popular and everyone was beginning to learn how to play it would be a lot worse.

Some Examples:
    *Smoke Bomb/illusion invisibility glitch
    *You would be able to Illusion hit again
    *You can phase through corners into peoples bases
    *No Charles WItherton
    *No Traveling Villager
    *Ect

As you can see, there are tons of new updates to clans that make the game more fun and interesting. Even though it brings back all of the good, it also brings back all of the bad. It is a good idea but there are to many negatives for it to work.

Posted Nov 16, 2019
    GAM likes this.
  9. A lot of the points of why this wouldn’t happen are already covered; I’m just going to say that the feeling of being new is never going to come back.

Posted Nov 17, 2019
    GAM, Xion and Fallen like this.
  10. Disagree with this. That feeling of being new can very well come back. Clans needs to have a shift in CM's focus. Rather than adding new content, stuff should be re-thought, or added that helps achieve an end-game. The two biggest things in my opinion that could do this?

1) An end-goal/objective. Best ways to do this: Clan Quests, Player Quests, Clans Achievements, Clan Perks/Upgrades.

2) Siege rework. Raiding other clans needs to be redone, as it's generally agreed to be terrible, but most people can't decide what they would change.

Posted Nov 18, 2019
    GAM likes this.
  11. Also fixing existing features, such as clone traders, trash drops at UC and CP, easy bosses, etc.

Posted Nov 18, 2019
    GAM likes this.
  12. In season 1 Sin no take the game you need to make sins not hard
    --- Post updated ---
    I mean season one with fix glitch...

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 19, 2019
  13. It’d cause to much bugs in the game and all the hard work they spent, but not gonna lie that’d be sick if they had a backup of it.

Posted Nov 19, 2019
    Xion likes this.
  14. Clans can definitely feel new at some points I agree with that. I should of specifically said ”the feeling of first experience a game when you’re not being mad/annoyed at anything and you just have fun.” I was referring to that feeling; my bad on that, I was too vague by saying “new”. That feeling will never come back even if older seasons come back because everyone who’s played during those times are already experienced. For example, Fortnite it was fun at first when everyone was trying out the game during Season 1, and now when people want to revert to previous seasons they realize it won’t feel the same since everyone knows how to play and a lot of players are skilled.

Posted Nov 20, 2019
    Fallen, AshtonIsBad and Xion like this.