• 995 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10603 Players Online
  • 9608 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

requests for pritt and pieorpi ツ

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by neosmileyface, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi

It's the time again where I show you some of my art. Thanks for all of the support that I've got since I started sharing my stuff <3 It really does mean a lot to me! I have had an insane amount of requests from people too, so thanks so much for requesting to all that have! All of this practice is really going to help me with my artwork.

If you want some free art from me, head on over to this thread to request some! I am wanting all of the practice possible, so even if you think your skin would be incredibly difficult to draw / isn't even humanoid, then you can request and I'll give it my best shot!

Anyways without further ado, here are some of the art requests!

@Pritt - profile picture
    [​IMG]

@PieOrPi - profile picture
    [​IMG]

The first ever non-human I've drawn lmao

More art requests to be posted soonTM. Head on over to the other thread to see the waiting list!

Posted Apr 8, 2021
    Daemor, WowCaleb, Pritt and 7 others like this.
  2. Pritt's profile picture looks shockingly like me lol, amazing work like always

Posted Apr 8, 2021
  3. Thanks so much! And haha that’s cool. I’m happy my drawings look like someone o.O I do often wonder stuff like that. Like obviously my style is very cartoonish but I always wonder who the person who resembles my drawings the most is hahaha

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 8, 2021
  4. Wave 2 looking pretty good so far! I can't wait to see what mine looks like!

Posted Apr 8, 2021
  5. Your arts just getting better and better, it’s nice being able to watch your journey on these threads. Can’t wait to see what you make in the future!!

Posted Apr 8, 2021
  6. Yessss I'm so happy to see so much from you in such short succession. It's really cool to see you motivated and excited about making art for the community! You'll have to give me some tips on cranking out artwork as I only do one per week usually hahaha

Keep it coming! You're improving a lot and I'm sure you've noticed you're getting good practice and getting support at the same time! Looking forward to more soon :D

Posted Apr 8, 2021
  7. Heya Neo! Omg these two pieces are just so CUTE! I have really enjoyed seeing your recent talent in creating Art and I think that you’re doing absolutely amazing. Out of the two, I think Pie’s profile picture is my favorite! (Totally not me being biased because he’s my FM Mentor LOL jkjk) - All jokes aside, I really do like the way you created 3.14’s profile picture! It looks so cute and I love the shading and the two contrasting colors. (Blue & Green) - It’s very pleasing to the eye! Although Pie’s was my favorite of the two, lets not ignore how good Pritt’s turned out! I really love the style that you executed and again, the shading looks just phenomenal. I’m sure that both of them will greatly appreciate this kind gesture and I’m sure they’re more than pleased with the quality of each piece. Amazing job Neo, keep up the great work! :D

Posted Apr 9, 2021
    PieOrPi likes this.
  8. Did love the cat ears you drew, and it's so cute! I wonder if you can do mine for my new avatar. I think I'll look cuter lol. Anyways, keep it up what you have! :D

Posted Apr 9, 2021
  9. Neo!!! I am in literal absolute awe of how amazing this is. Thank you so much for taking the time and making this, your artwork is absolutely amazing! You really do have talent man, I can tell you that and I hope you continue to put that to good use. Good luck with all your other requests, I can't wait to see them! <3

Posted Apr 9, 2021
  10. Heyyy!

These are... amazing. And I don't know whether to call it an ego boost or a confidence boost, but that's what I'm going to be giving you by commenting this on every art showcase thread you post. I'm obsessed with the cat ears in Pritt's profile picture, and I can see he's already applied it to his avatar - it looks great. I really like the colours and even the detail in the skin tone. Pie's is also incredible, especially considering it's not a human drawing and you've never done one before! The expression and the two teeth jutting out on either side of his mouth are really cute; he looks so content and peaceful. You definitely nailed that look.

As always, can't wait to see the results of who's next on your list. It's insane seeing how quickly you're drawing these and showcasing them; honestly, my procrastination could never. Well done and keep it up, looking forward to what's coming!

Posted Apr 9, 2021
    PieOrPi likes this.